The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Home Forums General Sports Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 715 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6151

Guys any views on golf

BigG your tree up there for you mate

Why my 5 bets in corales going ok Straka would been 1st round leader if done him in it

Also tennis bet in E Rybakina 7/1 in final at Stratsbourg tomorrow play Svitolina hope she win it.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6151

Guys just open french open thread so any bets there

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7874

Yes I’m glad Tree is holding on up there, I thought he might be joint 1st round leader but
    he fell 1 shot shy. Still E/W at 125/1 I’m happy with. Raymo your guy Catlin is still well
    in the hunt in ireland and Darren, all your guys are still in the hunt over
    in the US of A. My guy Long had a cracker yesterday, 7 under, so he’s back in the hunt too.
    Plenty to shout on over the weekend. Good luck guys :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6151

BigG your bet Long in lead 2 shots with 18 though final 3 holes worry me a bit for no birdies then made a few mistakes good luck.

Kraft,Detry,Straka best hopes but need help from man upstairs though Detry 3under today in round today

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4951

Good luck tonight guys :good:
    My man List has a mountain to climb to win but could get a place if he plays well!!

Am happy about Catlin :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Nice to get back amongst the winners!!

Have add an acca on the four balls tonight Lashley Hughes Mccumber and Swafford so hopefully they perform the miracle LOL

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7874

To be sure to be sure, Raymo knocks it right out the park with 40/1 Catlin :yahoo: :good: :yahoo: over in the Emerald Isle
    Brilliant stuff Raymo, delighted to see you among the winners again :good:
    I was hoping my man 200/1 shot Tree would at least stay in the places, but he wilted. He did
    get me a place at 125/1 in the 1st round so he’s paid his way

I’m hoping my man Long can stay up front in the US, but he dropped a shot and Swafford has had
    3 birdies. He started 2 up, but he’s 1 behind now. Only 5 played so all to play for and your man
    List isn’t far behind Raymo. Hang on to your hats :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7874

Long is having an absolute mare :wacko:
    I’d be more than happy if managed to stay in the places, but the way he’s going,
    3 over for his round, I wouldn’t put money on it. Raymo List is going well at 2 under
    for his round and could well get in the places. i don’t think anyone will catch
    Swafford now.

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4951

Bloody two bogeys at fourteen and sixteen did me out of the place with List!! Grrrrrrrr!!

Shame about Long for you Graham never looked like winning I am afraid.
    I got my acca up on the fourballs in fact they ending up finishing first second third and fourth

Onwards and upwards guys :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7874

Yes it could have gone better for us Raymo, but your win in Ireland gave
    you a cracking weekend :yahoo: My places in the 1st round Irish betting, and Long
    did manage to hold on to 5th spot so it wasn’t too bad a weekend for me either.
    Well done mate, another good week for the team :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6151

Well done Raymo with Catlin happy for you mate my bets this week up soon :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6151

Sandersons farms championship

HENRIK STENSON 50/1

Here is a guy who overpriced talking about a former Fed ex cup champion this not a strong field fact makes debut no issue many winners won here on debut.For me last week was in 2nd gear not play a lot of golf since return every chance be fighting fit.

SAM BURNS 33/1

Big hitting yank who was 3rd here in 2018 behind the Champ that is Cameron. did well last week apart from a 3rd round 78 last week other 3 rounds in 60 if keep 70s of card be up there come sunday.

BYEOUNG HUN AN 50/1

Still not won on PGA Tour but very close was bang there last year but in the end was 3rd was 12th in BMW which a fed ex cup event as what said with Stenson not a strong event.

DENNY MCCARTHY 80/1

Last 2 years improved each time here was 17th and 8th last year when it comes to putting one of the best on tour brilliant he is top player he is and of profile he got in this event where new comers can break there ducks in this event.

AARON WISE 175/1

39th here last year still a one time winner not added to it was 8th in Barracudda and can improve again this week.type of young player who every chance make a impact here.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6151

Scottish open

MATTHEW FITZPATRICK 14/1

Was 14th here last year and it crazy not won for a few years so talented he is and he loves playing in events in the UK and could simply this the event get a trophy back on sunday.

THOMAS PIETERS 25/1

Started well in this event open with a 64 here last year while not build on it he play well since golf return to in 3rd in Celtic classic and did well in US open before fading to 23rd every chance can make a bold run here.

MARTIN KAYMER 22/1

Was 2nd and 3rd in UK and Spain 4 rounds in the 60s here last year if rain does come then will play very tough and loves playing on tough courses could be this week where the drought ends.

CHRISTIAN BEIZUDENHOUIT 35/1

Last name is murder but very good player seen many times before players from South Africa love links events was 35th here but now a better player can improve on that to.

SEAN CROCKER 110/1

Last year he open up with 2 rounds of 66s and while two rounds in 70s not great for him but if return to early form here last year big hitting american who can improve again to.

Good luck guys

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4951

Here are my picks for this week!
    Sorry Darren but I have one of yours in the states but at least you don’t have to put up with my picks in Scotland!

SCOTTISH OPEN

I POULTER 35/1
    J SMITH 50/1
    P WARING 70/1
    J CAMPILLO 55/1

SANDERSON FARMS

Z JOHNSON 35/1
    D MCCARTHY 66/1
    R STREB 250/1
    M NESMITH 200/1

I have kind of hedged my bets in Scotland cos I am not sure whether the course is a true links course or not and with the weather being unsettled it might nullify the links effect.
    In the States I have gone for Zach who is in form and if the course is set up for plotters rather than bombers then he will have a serious chance. Mccarthy as Darren says has a decent record here and looks overpriced and the other two are Streb and Nesmith who both played okay last week and I was trying to find newbie’s to winning which Nesmith fits as six of the last seven winners of this were first time PGA Tour winners.

Good Luck Guys :good: :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7874

Scottish Open

Matt Wallace 25/1 (50/1 1st round leader market)

He hasn’t won a tournament for a couple of years, although last year he was
    never far away having 7 top 10s. He’s played sparingly since the enforced
    shutdown, just the 4 times, making the cut in the US PGA and the US Open
    and T19 in the ISPS Handa UK Championship. He had 4 good rounds here last
    year, the best of which was a 64 for a T14. I think this course suits him
    and I think he will go well here.

Christiaan Bezuidenhout 35/1 (40/1 1st round leader market)

He was in scintillating form before the break winning the Dimension Data
    Pro-Am after he had been runner up in the Dubai Desert Classic. He’s been
    plying his trade over the pond since they started back and showed he was
    still in decent form with a top 20 in the FedEx St Jude before just missing
    the cut in the US PGA and barring a poor final round 82 he wasn’t that far
    off the mark in the US Open. This is going to be easier and I think he’s an
    improving player who could add to his 2 wins this year and last (Andalucia
    Masters).

Connor Syme 70/1 (80/1 1st round leader market)

He had a bit of a mare last time out at the Irish Open, and a 78 2nd round
    saw him head for an early bath. He didn’t do a lot better the time before
    where 2 rounds of 75 saw him not make the cut in at the US Open. He must
    have been bitterly disappointed as he had been in very decent form with
    3 top 10s in a row before those 2. Not that I’ve mentioned this before,
    but he had a superb 62 in the Scottish Open 2 years back. Admittedly
    that was at Gullane, but links courses are ideal for his game. I think
    he’ll hit a low one this week, I hope it’s the 1st round.

Maverick Antcliff 175/1 (100/1 1st round leader market)

To be honest he wasn’t one that I knew much about, but I clocked this young
    Ozzie when he played really solid golf for a top 10 in the Open de Portugal
    2 weeks back, before an even more impressive effort last time out in the Irish
    Open where he finished T3. Why he’s 175/1 I’ve no idea, you can get him at 200/1
    but I want the 8 places. Equally he’s 125/1 in the 1st round leader market, but
    7 places with Boylesports is a better bet. I’m very hopeful that he can keep his
    good form going this week. Value wise, at those odds I think he’s the one to be
    on this week.

I’ll get my US picks posted up a bit later Darren, good luck to you and I hope
    your hot form carries on this week Raymo :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7874

Sanderson Farms Championship

Running late, although I got these on earlier today, and I’m having
    to head out again so I’ll list them quickly.

Sebastian Munoz 30/1 (45/1 1st round leader market)

Sepp Straka 80/1 (66/1 1st round leader market)

Charles Schwartzel 70/1 (70/1 1st round leader market)

Maverick McNealy 100/1 (80/1 1st round leader market)

It’s just kicked off so good luck guys :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 715 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.