The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Home Forums General Sports Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 635 total)
  • Author
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7604

Bad luck with Fitzpatrick Darren, he didn’t ever really get going. You have a much better
    chance tonight with Cantaly tonight, joint leader at 20 under. I’m hoping that Wolff has
    half as good a day today, what a round he had yesterday, a blistering 61 :yahoo:
    I had no luck in the BMW PGA, but Wolff is omly 2 off the lead and he’s in great form.

Raymo I see that you and Darren have Ancer, he’s just kicked off at 16 under, 4 off the lead.
    He needs a really hot round if he were to compete for the win, but at 50/1 he would still be
    a good place. Best of luck guys :good:

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4914

Looks like we have a few in contention in the States chaps!
    Im Cantlay and Ancer for the Dazzler
    Niemann and Wolff for you Graham and I have Ancer too!!
    Shame about Fitzpatrick Darren and my man Lowry fell apart last two rounds so nothing doing there!

Good Luck tonight :good: :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5988

BigG must be gutted over loss by Wolff in playoff feel for you Laird was a 250/1 shot

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5988

ANDRE RUBLEV 7/1 ATP ST Petersburg
    FELIX AUGER ALLIASAME 15/2 ATP Cologne
    M CECCHNIATIO 14/1 ATP Sardina

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5988

Bets for CJ Cup normally events played in Asia but with Covid not happen so instead off the Vegas

JON RAHM 12/1

Playing in the desert this week not many better than the beast of basque country a dual winner at DP Tour championship in Dubai also won at Carear builder challenge.As long as rest done him good can win here this week all the 12s gone now to.

DANIEL BERGER 33/1

He is the guy where rust no issue for him he proved by winning 1st event when Golf return he did at Colinal as shown in Waste management open loves courses in the desert can take a hand here.

SUNJAE IM 40/1

We seen with him more he plays better he gets week in and week out can go well again this week to did contend last week before fading away might have a edge on some big names who could be rusty.

CAMERON CHAMP 150/1

We seen Morikawa win a major while Wolff been up there mixing it with big names i still think this guy is good as those young players last 2events read MC MC so something prove but worth taking risk this week.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5988

Bets for Scottish championship

ROBERT MC IYNTYRE 16/1

Loves links events was 6th in Open championship 2nd in british masters to and was 14th in Scottish open as well return home here like Hatton before him last week it can go to a player from same country.

DEAN BURMESTER 50/1

MC last 2events he has but shown up well in events in the UK at english championship was 6th this year and these South Africans do love events on links layouts every reason be ok here to.

MIN WOO LEE 66/1

Has shown eyecatching form in these events in the UK and while so young got a lot of class to suggest can win again on tour before year out with players Horsfield and Hojgaard winning on tour every chance this young star follow them with a win here to.

SHUBHANKAR SHARMA 80/1

Thought do better last week but he is one not to give up on yet and feel this event not as strong last week and can do better here

good luck guys

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4914

Unlucky with Wolff Graham!! Both Darren and me got Ancer placed thanks to him birdieing the last two holes :good:
    Onwards and up wards this week!!

CJ CUP
    J THOMAS 10/1
    B HARMAN 100/1
    C SMITH 70/1
    A LONG 150/1
    H HIGGS 250/1

SCOTTISH CHAMPS
    L WESTWOOD 12/1
    T TREE 100/1
    R RAMSAY 40/1
    E FERGUSON 125/1
    J FAHRBRING 175/1

Be Lucky Guys :good: :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7604

Scottish Championship

Connor Syme 33/1 (40/1 1st round leader market)

He looked like he was going on a roll when he had 3 top 10 finishes
    in a row back in August and September but his next 3 were well off
    the mark, including 2 MC’s. He at least made the cut last time out
    in the Scottish Open. Ithink he could bounce back here on home turf.

Toby Tree 100/1 (80/1 1st round leader market)

He’s underrated by the betting firms and I think he’s going to
    land one at a decent price. Even with a poor final round 73 in
    the Irish Open last time out, he still managed a top 20 (T14).
    He-s worth a go at these odds.

Sorry this is late guys, I put them on last night, but as Raymo
    has mentioned before, sometimes life gets in the way. Good luck
    this week :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7604

I missed out 1 from my list Adrian Meronk 80/1 (60/1 1st round leader market).
    Fortunately none of my 3 have started yet.

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7604

CJ Cup

Viktor Hovland 30/1 (33/1 1st round leader market)

He’s not very far off his best, he’s held his own in the 2 majors, finishing
    T33 in the US PGA with a final round 66 and he then bettered that in the US Open
    where he finished T13 and inbetween he had a couple of top 20s in the Northern
    Trust and the Tour Championship. This should be easier than the US Open, and he’s
    got the game to get his 1st win on the PGA Tour. Hopefully it’s this week.

Joaquin Niemann 45/1 (50/1 1st round leader market)

I had Joaquin last week too, and he just fell short of getting into the money
    finishing T13 in the Shriners. T23 in the US Open before that seems reasonable,
    but it should have been much better bar a frustrating round of 77. Hopefully
    he will have learned from that and if he’s in a position to challenge come
    Sunday he should handle it better after that experience.

Sebastian Munoz 125/1 (80/1 1st round leader market)

He’s another I chanced last week at decent odds (80/1) so the 125/1 with Paddy Power
    7 places can’t be left unchallenged. He played 4 decent enough rounds without getting
    into the money at T27. he did have 2 top 10s Tour Championship last month and in the
    BMW Championship the month before show he’s not far off. He’s going to catch the bookies
    out one day with odds like this, hopefully it’s this week.

Been a busy week for me so the 3 in both will do. I thought I had every chance with Wolff,
    but it just didn’t go his way in the play-off. We need to get a winner this week guys :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5988

Scottish championship bets all in the sink way they playing

Rahm best hope this week

Better news in Tennis

Felix Auger Allisame 15/2 A Rublev 7/1 M Cecchiniatio 14/1 all 3 in semi finals

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5988

Guys how you see golf going tonight and tomorrow my bets out with washing so far in both events

Better news on Rublev 7/1 Cecchniatio 14/1 and Felix the cat 15/2 all in finals tomorrow in the Tennis

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7604

Yes it’s not going to plan Darren and I’m kicking myself for not backing Wallace who
    I had in the Scottish Open. I thought he was too short at 12/1 and I’d keep an eye
    to see if he dropped a shot or 2 and drifted out. He started birdie, birdie, birdie :wacko:

I’ve got no chance in the Scottish Championship, I don’t think any of us do, and I’m
    not a lot better off in the states. Munoz is my closest at 8 under and 7 off the lead.
    I suppose he has an outside chance of a place at 125/1 which wouldn’t be a bad result.

Raymo your nearest, Justin Thomas, is 10 under and 5 off the lead. There’s an outside
    chance that he might have one of his wonder rounds so he’s not dead yet.

Looks like you’re depending on the tennis today Darren, very best of luck there mate :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7604

Just for a bit of interest in the Scottish later today, I’ve stuck a few quid
    on Adrian Otaegui at 10/1 with Paddy Power. Wallace will most likely win, but
    is unbackable at 4/11. Good luck if either of you have a last throw of the dice
    later today :good:

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4914

Big chance for you Graham with Otaegui Good Luck with him but he is in front as I type :good: :good:

In the states am gutted about Harry Higgs finishing with three bogeys in the last four holes Grrrrrrrrrr !! he would have been on ten under with JT if he had of parred them!

We have a few simmering under but need a wonder round from someone to win it :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 635 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.