The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Home Forums General Sports Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 690 total)
  • Author
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4937

Well done with Munoz Graham :good: :good:
    Shame about the dead heat but a winner is a winner!!
    Terrific stuff mate :good: :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7728

Thanks Raymo, he had 2 holes to go when he got to joint leader, I was hoping he’d
    get a birdie at 1 but at least he didn’t drop 1. I did well enough, the quartered
    win bet was just slighty more than the E/W bet, so both together worked out quite
    well. :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6038

Well done BigG with Munoz

My best hopes in golf Wise and Mccarthy also Raymo on latter to

No hope in Scotland

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6038

No luck guys for us last week this week bets up soon

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6038

Bets for BMW PGA Championship

MATTHEW FITZPATRICK 18/1

Start well last week in Scotland but unable to sustain it been 7th and 12th here best efforts at Wentworth he a player always likes to return to the UK in these events feel come on for the run this week.

LEE WESTWOOD 33/1

Unlike Fitzy he start well was 1st round leader before fading into 16th 3 rounds in 70s but a return to here is ideal for him loves this place and been in tidy form over the last month to.

CHRISTIAN BEIZUDEHOIUT 45/1

Was 3rd here last year a worry that type of form not return yet since Golf has comeback but he the type of player who can bounce back anytime so why a MC last time not ideal every chance of bouncing back here.

DEAN BURMESTER 100/1

12TH here 2 years ago still not added to wins yet a shock that is this powerful South African got everything to say go well this week think he can to.

SHUBHANKAR SHARMA 200/1

Few years ago things going great for him won 2 titles on tour and led a WGC field after 54 holes unable win that event but signs in last few week things starting to click with him again has decent form here 17th last year.And at this price can cause a shock.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6038

Bets for Shriners childrens hosptial

PATRICK CANTLAY 18/1

Of course De Chambeau can win here but will the fire and motivation be here instead gone for world class player who loves this place.Form here reads 1,2,2 lost a playoff last year to Na no idea how that happen other time 2nd was by a shot to De Chambeau play well at US open 12th and ready for another win.

SUNJAE IM 33/1

Only play here once was 15th not only got a couple of 65 scores as well no intrest on him last week he a player who thrives on Golf week in and week out got rid of the rust last week and can make a bold bid here this week.

ABRAHAM ANCER 66/1

Very crazy that this top player still not a PGA Tour winner here has MC here twice but other time here was 4th
    able get 3 rounds in 66 for me best maiden on tour only a matter of time before gets a win.

KRISTOFFER VENTURA 90/1

Golf players from Norway doing well with Victor Hovland and this young buck was 18th here on debut last year since then got better 6th last week and also 7th at safeway open he could be in top 5 again this week.

AARON WISE 150/1

This the event where people start talking about him when 10th in 2016 also been 15th here to so clear a place he adores while dissapoint final round in Sandersons farms he a young player not be written off at 3 figure prices

Good luck guys this week any views

Betfred just open a market on here and have Ancer 66/1 so took that price along with 55/1

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4937

Only thing to report from last week was a couple of placed efforts (Poulter and McCarthy) so onwards and upwards for this week and once again sorry Darren I have backed a couple of yours but both at lesser prices

BMW CHAMPIONSHIP

HAOTONG LI 50/1
    S LOWRY 22/1
    S SHARMA 150/1
    L BJERREGAARD 200/1

SHRINERS HOSPITAL OPEN

B SNEDEKER 100/1
    JB HOLMES 250/1
    K MITCHELL 300/1
    T FINAU 18/1
    A ANCER 50/1

All eight places each way

Good Luck Guys :good: :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7728

I’ve just lost a long and detailed report on this morning’s BMW PGA Championship
    when I dozed off and managed to delete the lot. I’m not starting again so here
    they are.

Robert Macintyre 40/1 (45/1 1st round leader market)

Rasmus Hojgaard 45/1 (50/1 1st round leader market)

Haotong Li 50/1 (50/1 1st round leader market)

George Coetzee 66/1 (70/1 1st round leader market)

Guido Migliozzi 150/1 (110/1 1st round leader market)

I’m really pissed off after losing that work, I hope they make it up to me
    on the course :wacko: :wacko:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7728

Shriners Hospital Open

Disorganised doesn’t come close this week, in the midst of carpets
    being layed today and tomorrow, so it’s another list.

Mathew Wolf 25/1 (35/1 1st round leader market)

Joaquin Niemann 50/1 (66/1 1st round leader market)

Sebastian Munoz 80/1 (66/1 1st round leader market)

Maverick McNealy 100/1 (100/1 1st round leader market)

Good luck guys :good:

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4937

FINAU out due to failing covid test!! Do I get my money back?

And what the hell has Haotong Li been doing?? 82???????????? I am playing tomorrow and if I shoot 10 over me handicap I would be raging!!!

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7728

If Finau doesn’t start you get your money back Raymo. My thoughts exactly on Haotong Li
    WTF is he playing at !! :wacko: We both had him but He’s out for the rest of the season
    for me. I hope he is ashamed, what a plonker :negative:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6038

Sorry to see that about Li also guys say not be on him this year he romp home the next day when not on him

Good job not on Cantlay in 1st round leader 7under with 6holes left 3 easy holes not birdie any of them now got the lead at 11 after 9holes hope make more birdies

Fitzpatrick halfway leader after 36holes

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6038

Hope Djokovic win French open tomorrow

While Fitzy lost head today in BMW

Hope my bets Ancer you to Raymo and S IM with Cantlay were not watching good chances tonight

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6038

Raymo and BigG any final rounds views on golf i hope Fitzpatrick plays like prime Tiger

Cantlay make class shine tonight when you think of course form here in last 3 years reads 1,2,2

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6038

Guys my bets on tennis this week

ANDRE RUBLEV 7/1 ATP ST Petersburg
    FELIX AUGER ALLISAME ATP Cologne
    MARCO CECCHNIATIO ATP Sardina

Like to give prices for last 2events some mad reason only Ladbrokes got prices other firms only got 1 event in ST Petersburg a bloody shambles bookies are today apart from Coral,Ladbrokes.Been on them since this morning on twitter via DM messages.Matches start in morning when they do outright prices get suspended.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 690 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.