The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Home Forums General Sports Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 702 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6047

R MC Gowan a 1000/1 winner in Italian open look like Canter was cantering to it but got done in the end.

UGO HUMBERT a 20/1 winner in tennis for me at Antwerp open very happy with that last week Rublev 7/1 this week a 20/1 winner bets coming up for this week.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6047

ATP Erste bank open

STAN WAWRINKA 40/1

Djokovic returns here but for me he and Thiem worth taking on here and in bottom half every chance for this guy loves indoor events start of with Garin and likely Thiem every chance that rival be caught cold while in form Sinner and Rublev one of those tough Stan more expericenced every chance past both of them while Medvedev recent form a worry.Stan can get to final.

DENIS SHAPALOV 33/1

Big hitting lefty has decent early matches start with where could get Eveans in round 2 but after then could be Khachanov or Tsitipas in last 8 but he can beat both of them here while a last 4 with Novak be hard this time of year for him won indoors before in Stockholm.

MIOMIOR KECAMONOVIC 11/1 ATP Astana open

11/1 the field add to fact that Benoit Paire top seed this a motley crew of players hard to trust any of them here has Tiafoe most likely 1st be nasty rival early on but can beat him Harris or Gersimov both of these show form in recent weeks be hard while Milman took a set of Zverev so not fully convince of bet here but more hopeful here.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6047

Bets for Bermuda championship

AARON WISE 45/1

Might be strange with bigger price start with but this talent got a bottle and class was 4th here last year suggest layout suits and got him ante post for masters for it to happen got to win here or next week.

WILL ZALTRIOS 12/1

Was 6th in US open make that was 1st time in a major tells you talent he got winner on Korn ferry tour already a PGA Tour win coming soon could be here.

BRENDON TODD 12/1

Winner here last year he almost did a 59 here as well a back to back winner here is not ruled every chance of going close here to.

RASMUS HOJGAARD 40/1

Two time winner on European tour it true not do well in us open but he has the class make it on PGA Tour regulation debut this young kid full of bottle and class.

DOUG GHIM 80/1

Play well in Safeway open and he another kid who could win on this tour got everyting in locker be a star here not a 3 figure price in other events this season but feel a good week coming.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6047

Done bets for Cyprus as well not got time for detail write up as internet cafe close in 5mins so be up tomorrow.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6047

Bets for Cyprus open

THOMAS DETRY 25/1

Everything in place for belguim bomber to break his duck this course all about power and be happy to get back on a layout like as well been 2nd twice since return of Golf can make it a 1 on sunday.

WILCO NEINBAR 40/1

This a powerful young talent from South Africa who got every tool you need to tame this course this week was very rusty last week so can easy forgive him then much better can be expected of him here.

SEAN CROCKER 45/1

Has been 9th in English and Scottish championship since golf come back and be well suited here as well of course still looking for 1st win but no reason not come here.

SHUBHANKAR SHARMA 100/1

Suprise of early 100/1 for him it true lacks power of those above him he is one not to be write off yet has been showing odd glimpse of form could carry it into here.

KRISTOFFER RETAIN 125/1

Golf in Norway is flying with stars like Hovland while Ventura making impact on PGA Tour to this guy he finish 5th in Italy where finish with a 65 that the platform for him to build on this week.

Good luck guys this week hope see your bets soon to

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4942

At least I got a couple placed on Sunday (Kaymer and Palmer). Am saving my main ammunition for the Masters so this week is to lesser stakes and not with a lot of confidence

CYPRUS OPEN

N COLSAERTS 40/1
    R KARLBERG 100/1
    A COCKERILL 150/1
    N ELVIRA 150/1
    A CANIZARES 250/1

BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIPS

E GRILLO 33/1
    K VENTURA 33/1
    D MCCARTHY 33/1
    W BRYAN 50/1
    K MITCHELL 100/1

Be Lucky Guys :good: :good:

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7736

Quick hit and run visit here, I’ve got them all on between yesterday and
    Tuesday but haven’t had a chance to write up, so it’s bare bones list from
    me this week, seeing as it’s half 4 and it kicks off in 2 hours.

Cyprus Open

Laurie Carter 33/1 (50/1 1st round leader market)

Nicolas Colsaerts 40/1 (60/1 1st round leader market)

Maverick Antcliff 100/1 (75/1 1st round leader market)

Bermuda Championship

Harold Varne III 25/1 (30 1st round leader market)

Maverick McNealy 50/1 (66 1st round leader market)

Max Homa 90/1 (66 1st round leader market)

Robert Streb 175/1 (110 1st round leader market)

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6047

Guys Detry one off lead in Cyprus a outside chance with Sharma any views on final day there

Bermuda need a few of them to come back so far Ghim and Zaltiors best hopes

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7736

I Stuck on a couple last night as mine were hung out with the washing. There’s some
    good and bad with my 2 and it’s the same for your 2 at this time Darren.
    I stuck on Robert Macintyre at 10/1, and he’s in to 5/1 at the moment, 3 under
    for his round after 6 (I’ll show bet if he comes up as he’s half the odds now)
    and Andy Sullivan at 33/1, who’s currently 500/1 1 over after 9 :wacko:

Darren you’re up and down too. Detry is in self destruct mode, 2 over after 5 with
    a double bogey at the 3rd :wacko: He would need to come up with something special
    to get back into contention. Sharma on the other hand, despits a bogey at the 4th,
    is 3 under for his round after 8 and only 2 off the lead at 14 under. He’s definitely
    in with a shout :good:

Raymo your man Cockerill has had a great tournament for a 150/1 shot. He’s 11 under
    through 12, he would need a good finish if he has any chance of getting into the place
    money. That would do nicely :good:

Best of luck guys :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6047

Bets for ATP Paris masters

MILOS RAONIC 20/1

Big servers thrive here on these fast indoors courts while it true did limp out of Antwerp had time to recover from that event has Bedne up 1st then while either Hughes or Sandgren afterwards so every chance of couple of easy matches get him ready for harder matches with Berrettini and Tsitspas both be after those matches though a chance could get beat there.And with Medvedev not in best of form every chance get to final.

BORNA CORIC 80/1

Every chance going far here this week enjoy the events indoors got to final in ST Petersburg in the past beat Nadal in Basel to could face him again in round 3 here no reason not beat him while further could get Rublev in last 4 every chance in form russian not get that far this week.

JAN LEONNARD STRUFF 100/1

Not won on tour but has ideal game for indoors in Paris big serve and big game to expect him win opener then maybe Careno busta no reason not beat him here while Goffin next and maybe other bet in Coric to but this german can cause issues for anyone here in France

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6047

Cyprus classic bets

R Hojgaard 33/1
    S Sharma 45/1
    J Veerman 66/1
    C Sordett 125/1

Guys it a strange event this week it is not normal type of event

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6047

Houston open

SCOTTIE SCHEFFLER 25/1

This Texan will love coming back home a carear best in PGA Championship when 4th and 2nd in Tour Championship without starting strokes play ok in Zozo championship while some big names look at masters this event ideal break duck.

DENNY MCCARTHY 80/1

Stunning 63 in final round of Bermuda tee him up well for this event has form in Texas and event in Houston to so likes playing in this state to

AARON WISE 100/1

Ante post bet for masters has to win here to go to Augusta it should not be forgotten that PGA Tour win was in Texas in Byron Nelson so a chance a return to this state can insprie him again.

WILL GORDON 250/1

With no course form on offer a chance a young kid can go very well here might be him 3rd in Travellers a showing in that high class event shows talent he got it true not shone since every chance get back to form here.

With lockdown guys i open masters thread tomorrow every chance internet cafe not be open though during 1st lockdown was a internet cafe open or might get a brand new phone tomorrow with internet on to.

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7736

Cyprus Showdown

Connor Syme 66/1 (66/1 1st round leader market)

He was going well with 3 top 10s until he lost the place in the US Open.
    That seemed to leave a mark on him and he missed the cut next time out
    in the Irish Open. He had 2 reasonable tournaments without getting into
    the money, but messed up again in the Cyprus Open. I think this format
    might suit him, and I’ll be delighted if he gets to the top 16 after 2
    rounds. If he does I think he will do well in the matchplay that follows.
    I’vev backed him more times than I probably should have, but this guy can
    play and if he starts off well I give him a good shout.

Maverick Antcliff 66/1 (80/1 1st round leader market)

He’s not managed to build on his excellent 3rd place in the Irish Open, but
    no sign of a missed cut which he had 3 on the bounce before the Irish. T41
    last time out, he had a disappointing 3rd round, but finished well with a 67.
    I don’t think it’s a particularly strong field so I fancy he could still be
    in the hunt come Sunday.

Louis De Jager 66/1 (80/1 1st round leader market)

He’s a big price for a guy that’s had some decent enough results of late.
    2 top 20s in the English Championship and the Welsh Open. Slightly disappointing
    finish to the Italian Open last month with an even par round which left him
    just outside the top 20. T34 last week in Cyprus was steady, he needs more. He’s
    a bit of a gut choice, but he netted me a big prize a good while back, I’ve
    just got a feeling he’s coming back to the boil.

Just the 3 for Cyprus, but it is a bit of a strange format with only the top 16
    going through after the 1st 2 rounds. I’ll post my Houston picks shortly, I’ve
    got 4 running it that.

BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7736

Brooks Koepka 22/1 (33/1 1st round leader market)

Koepka should start with a handicap penalty, as he was player consultant involved
    in the renovation of this course. It gives him a head start and the fact that he
    was instrumental in having the bunkers more than halved to just 20 on the course.
    It pretty much means he can just open his his shoulders and fire it off as hard as
    he can in the knowledge that he’s unlikely to find too much trouble. He hasn’t played
    much recently, only 1 tournament since August, the CJ Cup last month where he finished
    T28. He’s nigh unstopable when he hits top form, he should be at home here.

Viktor Hovland 25/1 (40/1 1st round leader market)

He’s another who is going to benefit from the layout of the course, he hits the ball
    a mile and he’s been in very decent form. His last 3 were T13 in the US Open, T12 in
    the CJ Cup and an average T47 in the Zozo. This finish is going to suit with 2 par 5’s,
    and 2 driveable Par 4s in the last 6 holes. If he’s still in contention on Sunday on
    the back 9 he must have a very decent shout.

Harry Higgs 100/1 (80/1 1st round leader market)

He’s my guilty pleasure, he’s in the mold of an early John Daly. He’s a bit (that’s
    being kind) overweight and looks like he’s just spilled out of the pub, on a windy
    day, and picked up a set of clubs. That aside, he can play a bit. he’s another who
    hits it long, but often not on line. That shouldn’t be such a problem here with few
    traps and reachable par 4s. He’s definitey one for the 1st round betting, he hits some
    ridiculously low rounds, such as his 62 in the 2nd round of the Safeway 6 weeks ago.
    He’s a joy to watch, a laid back free spirit. I’m a fan :good:

Maverick McNealy 125/1 (100/1 1st round leader market)

I’ve put maverick up a couple of times recently, and with good cause. He’s had 7 top
    20s, including 2 top 10s this year, and wasn’t too far away last time out at T21
    in the Bermuda Championship. There’s no way he should be 125/1 and has a realistic
    chance of getting into the place money at the very least.

That’s it for this week, we could most certainly do with a winner or 2, by our standards
    it’s been a couple of quiet weeks. I hope we can get our mojo back this week :good:

raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4942

No golf bets for me this week I am afraid but I will be cheering you two’s on!! :good: :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.