The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Home Forums General Sports Darren’s Sports bets 2020

Viewing 6 posts - 616 through 621 (of 621 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5973

In the 3finals i got guys Cecchniatio lost then so did Auger Allisame but then in ST Petersburg A Rublev won so a 7/1 winner bets out soon for next week.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5973

JANNICK SINNER 9/1 ATP Indoors Cologne

Back to back events in Cologne doubt Felix the cat be here after final defeat today Zverev a chance of 2wins in a row but instead gone for a Sinner.Could took a set off Nadal in semi final of French open instead lost 3-0 when serving for 1st set.Hurcatz up 1st be a lively opener but if win that than likely get Shapolov in last 8 be tough but he in form and a meeting with Zverev not fear him after beat him at French open.

UGO HUMBERT 20/1 ATP European open

Was beat in semi finals here last year by Murray lost in 3sets but he a fine player in weaker half of draw if win opener than Careno Busta who done well in slams this year but indoors not at that level if beat him then likely Kchanaov other big seed worry about is good enough beat him in top half most big names are like Raonic and Goffin.

KAROLINA MUCHOVA 25/1 WTA Ostrava open

Has Zhang up 1st but feel beat her then either Amsinova or Mertens that be tougher but that match could go to 3sets and Muchova could take on a tired foe Azarenka in last 8 tough but in her homeland she can go well here could beat in form belrussian.

COCO GAUFF 25/1

In other half of draw she had to qualify but did it in the end got Sinikova then Sabalenka the teen starlet loves hardcourts and she not be scared any of rivals may play this week every chance of deep run.

Lastly hills only firm got a price on so if any others put her in market i get that price

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7567

Well done Darren with Rublev, 7/1 is a nice winner :good:

Thanks Raymo, I only saw them tee off in the Scottish today before we went garden
    shed hunting. I got back after it was all over and was half resigned to finding
    that Wallace had won, but what a round Otaegui had to win quite easily in the end :yahoo:

That at least pays for the door of my shed lol :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5973

Bets for Golf this week start at Zozo championship.Course from 2000 to 2013 hero challenge event at Sheridian golf course.

TIGER WOODS 40/1

Won this event last year in Japan but event now held at this venue where he won 5times lost a playoff last time here in 2013.Right now got 82 PGA Tour wins tied with Sam Snead not a better venue than here for him break this record.

COLIN MORIKAWA 25/1

A Jack Nicklaus layout it is this week and Muirfield village a course look at this guy won at that venue in Workday open.And while did disapoint at weekend he someone can bounce back here.

JOAQUIN NIEMANN 50/1

Another player done well at Muirfield when was 54hole leader on debut since then shown up well in recent events like BMW Open also at CJ Cup strong finish at weekend suggest a bold run on the cards.

JORDAN SPEITH 100/1

Has form on Nicklaus courses and issue with him is ball striking not been the best and when in contention at weekends not able to sustain it.However with players like Kokrak,Cink,Swafford all ending droughts could be the week where jumping Jordan jumps for joy on sunday.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5973

Italian open

VICTOR PEREZ 14/1

Doubts over Wallace cope after loss at weekend and this a course no form go on and this frenchman was 2nd to Hatton at Wentworth where on debut to finish 2nd very good by him this not a deep field every chance can win again on tour.

ANTOINE ROZNER 50/1

Has decent form in Italy was 4th in challenge tour event and he accurate enough for him do well here tracks here not about power and been in good form over last month 3rd in Spain.

THOBJORN OLESEN 55/1

Has issues off the course but if stay with Golf he loves playing in Italy won event in 2018 also won Siclian open in 2012 was 2nd in Italy in 2011 well.Form been mixed to look like playing well then few bad shots come in his game.Return to this country could be what is needed get form back.

ADRIAN MERONK 80/1

Young player from Poland who been showing eyecatching form over the last few months started strong last week before fading away.Was 10th in Irish open 6th in Celtic classic to every chance doing better here to.

FRANCESCO LAPORTA 200/1

Last 2years in Italy on European tour been 7th he now a European tour playing with full rights so should be comfy in coming back home and at big prices could outrun those odds

Good luck guys this week

Also got Victor Perez 14/1 Tiger Woods 40/1 win double to

Thank u BigG on congrats on Rublev to

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4909

A case of frustration in the CJ Cup for me four players in contention for places and they end up 11th 12th 21st and 28th. Close but no cigar and in Scotland I had 14th and 16th too!!

I see Graham you were close too with your three finishing 6th 9th and 12th !! Bad luck mate with just the one placed. At least you had the Spaniard winning for you though :good: :good:

Viewing 6 posts - 616 through 621 (of 621 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.