Prince of Wales Stakes 2019

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2019 Prince of Wales Stakes 2019

This topic contains 104 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Illavim 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 577

No again Jack.
    It is not a thing of “nose factor” that I don’t like JG or something, I would just wish a clearer strategy, race planning and particularly communication from him and that he at least reduces his confused statements.
    That you say I haven’t criticized AOB seems quite odd, as I did this here intensively, if you are keen you can go through the threads and you can find it, or ask some of the protagonists here, they already know.
    Sure, regarding the horses we have a completely different opinion as always Jack, but for me this is a good sign :-)

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1805

Hein, i don’t have the desire to go through threads looking for your past posts- I am not going to continue explaining this, but i’ll just have to learn to ignore your constant Gosden obsession!

We don’t have that different an opinion on Sea Of Class if you read what i’ve said again. I just don’t subscribe to backing her at that price.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 577

@jack:
    Speaking words of wisdom, let it be..

Kris
    Kris
    Participant
    • Total Posts 417

I see that Regal Reality has been taken out of The Queen Anne, so it looks like this is the intended target now, well at least I hope that it is.

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26153

If I remember rightly, Stoutey said after Sandown that he did not see Regal Reality as a Royal Ascot type, Kris. Probably because he can get upset in the prelims. Sweated up and needed a jacket put over his eyes to get to post last time out. Bad experience in the atmosphere of Royal Ascot could set the horse back.

value is everything

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Will sea of class run on soft ground?

Most of her runs have been on good to firm

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1805

FF i’d be surprised if they want to start her on soft but guessing!

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26153

Wonder how much rain Ascot will get in the next few days. Not much rain forcast at the weekend/early next week, but what will be the state of the ground before that happens? BBC says “light rain showers”. If on the soft side of good it’ll be against Sea Of Class’s chance. Would she even run? :unsure:

value is everything
    Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26153

Ha Ha, great minds think alike, FF. LOL :good:

value is everything
    Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26153

If proper Soft very much doubt Sea Of Class will run. If good-soft she might but there must be a sizable doubt.

She won’t start favourite if soft is in the going title… Although judging by previous years the official going report can’t be relied on anyway. :wacko: :wacko:

value is everything
    jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1805

The likes of Masar would also be a massive doubt, for all he’s still likely for the Hardwicke. Crystal Ocean i think is better over 1m4 + is a warm fav for the Hardwicke.

Has the potential to cut up quite a bit. Magical has form on softer going as well + stays 1m4. Happy enough with her whatever way the ground goes!

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Looking at the forecast for ascot now it’s clear and 15 degree or higher the 5 days before this race

And 20 degrees forecast for tuesday and on the day

So youd hope that will dry it out enough for her to run

After calyx getting injured sea of class not running would be a major blow to my ante post bets

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 577

Don’t worry FF, she will run and she will blast this field :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4420

Surely Crystal Ocean is in the wrong race??

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1805

Better over 1m4 for me Raymo, but i suppose this is worth a rolle of the dice. SOC on reappearance, Magical not quite an Enable etc etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.