Prince of Wales Stakes 2019

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2019 Prince of Wales Stakes 2019

This topic contains 104 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Illavim 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 642

Great Jac, then enjoy two fabulous days in your living room and come back with full pockets :good:
    To the original topic I can say I wouldn’t hesitate to play a fully racefit Sea of Class here, but according to the quote above this might be doubtful :unsure: So I decided to wait until William John H. confirms her fitness,
    she will be shorter then, but it should be worthwhile!

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 642

The fantastic Mabs Cross did it for you Jac :yahoo:
    She is just pure speed and class, and to be honest she is the reason why I won’t play Blue Point in the King Stand.

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8617

:yahoo: Wasn’t she great Hein :yahoo:
    Looking forward to seeing her take on Blue Point now, what a race of champions that will be.. :heart:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8617

Just popped in here to say sorry I spelt Mildenberger wrongly hein I did know but was in a rush that night, like his namesake he looked amazingly well and will win again soon. :good:

Veracious disappointed today and Qabala spoilt her chance in the 1000 by crashing into Mot Juste just as she was making a decent challenge. :unsure:

Back on track and hope some news of Sea Of Class very soon :good: Jac

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 642

Don’t worry Jac, it was of course not meant too serious from me ;-) , and he indeed looked and ran very well.

Yes, I also wait for an update from good old William John hopefully saying Sea of Class will be rough and ready.
    Many bookies offer now prices for Enable in this race, and I really can’t judge if this is a bluff or serious, what would you think?

Tonight at Windsor our friend Sparkle In His Eye will run first time on turf, and I wonder if he can concede so much weight to this red hot fav?

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8617

Have to follow him Hein and hoping he can defy the weight, Haggas in good form at the moment :good:

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 642

That’s what I thought, then good luck and don’t be too brave with your stakes :bye: :good:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8617

Just a tenner at 7/2 :heart:

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 642

He didn’t sparkle enough Jac :cry:

Back to topic I finished my deciding process by now:
    I tend to believe Haggas this temperature was nothing serious and he will bring SOC back on track.
    I would see the 10f at this track as a massive advantage for her to bring her speed into play, and I don’t think Enable will turn up here, why should Gosden do this?
    So I finally played Sea of Class here with 100€ at 3/1 before WJH confirms her fitness, then she will be shorter :good:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8617

:good: Yes he has Hein so time to move on…
    Like you I will be concentrating on Sea Of Class who has been nursed back to health by Dr.Haggas and is currently the apple of your eye :rose:
    I agree 3/1 is currently a very good price will get on to that thanks :good: Jac

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 642

I still don’t understand why this topic is nearly just a dialogue between Jac and me?!
    Is this race so completely uninteresting to the others?
    In my very humble opinion it is the most interesting one at Ascot, as a racefit SOC should be extremely hard to beat, but if nobody else likes to contribute, I just can’t help it :unsure:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20804

I think the majority of members on here are jump fans
    Royal Ascot threads can be quiet even on the week, day of the races although have improved over the last year or so

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1927

It could turn out to be a fascinating race, but find it hard to take a view when the top 8 or 9 are priced so closely. Obviously that’s to cover the fact they aren’t sure right now who will show up.

I like Magical this year, she has a bit to find with Enable and SOC but i think she could bridge the gap.

She wasn’t as impressive last time i didn’t think, but she did it easy enough.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 642

Thank you you two, at least this is far better than complete silence :bye:
    Nathan I will never understand the obsession towards the jumps, particularly when the season fades away,
    and Jack Magical is more like a German officer to me, which means she does her job no matter what, but without any brilliance, imo she wouldn’t have the slightest chance against a racefit SOC, but if you like to keep the faith go ahead :bye: By the way, I really like that you are playing pool in the stronghold of snooker where Mr. Trump just succeeded :yes:

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 698

Problem is with this race is there isn’t much to say

If sea of class turns up fit and firing she will win

Doesn’t leave much room for discussion haha

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.