The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Nothing Gained 7

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Nothing Gained 7

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17685

Thanks Grass, gonna need it, same to you.

Yeah, same problem myself, down to 19 now, but got the added problem of waiting to see if anyone takes any of mine.

• Total Posts 17685

Balmoral
    King Ottokar, Ropey Guest
    £1.1 Reverse Exacta

-£122.90

• Total Posts 17685

Delighted with that today.

I managed to get 11’s for Surrounding this morning, and not for the first time, she did me proud. It was a crazy price, I thought she should have been pushing favouritism.

It was harder to be as bullish beforehand about Justanotherbottle, and certainly at halfway, you’d have been writing him off, but in a crazy run, he flew home. Incredible ride by Kevin Stott, especially in a dash like that. First return in a while from Bottle, and for it to be 18’s, and in the manner he did it, made it that bit sweeter.

No excuses for the others. I Layed Melburnian before the off for a small profit, while I should have did the same with King Ottokar, but I’m not complaining, any Saturday where you have winners at 11’s and 18’s is to be enjoyed.

• Total Posts 17685

Have to go back for more on Sunday after that today.

The Welsh Champion Hurdle has a typically tough field. Old friend Ballyandy is back out, and though common sense says that there’ll be more than one unexposed type in there, 11’s looks too big. The same applies to that 20’s for Remiluc. Yes, he’s not getting any younger, but I think he looks well treated on his excellent effort in The Betfair Hurdle, and rider takes 10 off. He’s drifting, and I’m hoping to beat that price.

Earlier on the card, Rosiearosiearosie, might be hard to make a winning case for, but there must be place prospects on last run.

At Sedgefield, The Durham National has the best line up I can remember for it. Rock On Fruity might be an old rogue, but I’ve got a real soft spot for him, and he shaped well for a long way over hurdles last time. Won here last season, hardly hammered for it, and I’m hoping he’s in the mood. If he’s not, I can hardly act shocked about it. Either way, he’s overpriced.

The 1442 at Cork is a nice wee race, and I really like both Highest Benefit, and Ballyadam Destiny. Neither getting too much market support, so I’ll hopefully beat current price.

The 1700 at Cork is a cracking race, and another who’s hardly getting market support is Dakota Moirette. He’d be my biggest fancy of the day at that 16’s, and I’ll take more if he drifts. It just looks wrong.

1330 Ffos Las – Rosiearosiearosie 20’s EW
    1442 Cork – Ballyadam Destiny
    1442 Cork – Highest Benefit 10’s’s
    Welsh Champion Hurdle – Ballyandy 11’s
    Welsh Champion Hurdle – Remiluc 25’s
    Durham National – Rock On Fruity 20’s
    1700 Cork – Dakota Moirette 25’s

• Total Posts 17685

1442 Cork
    Highest Benefit, Ballyadam Destiny
    50p Reverse Forecast

Welsh Champion Hurdle
    Remiluc, Ballyandy
    45p Reverse Forecast

-£124.80

• Total Posts 17685

Great start to the day with the 20’s EW on Rosiearosiearosie.

Unfortunately that was a smaller bet, and all downhill from there. Not much else to say.

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.