The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

MrE’s Mysteries

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems MrE’s Mysteries

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Strange day today (Thursday)… all those meetings and all mine are at Folkestone…..

3.10 Folk..      Caesarean Hunter…   LOST…<br>3.45 Folk..      Double M…                 LOST…<br>4.55 Folk..      Holly Rose…            1st @  9/1…

1pt Win on each…

Levels  +  21pts…    Staking Plan  +  22.75pts…

MrE<br>

(Edited by MrE at 9:52 pm on July 10, 2003)

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

Well, well – we have been busy haven’t we?

Not too busy to take the p**s
    mind!

Well done with your system MrE – looks like a gem. Double M is one I’ll be keeping an eye on today too – now watch it come in last …

Have fun,

Dave.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Congrats Mr E! 13/2 Now THATS what I call a winner yum yum.

Dunno about Malt that’ll be too common for you at this rate – you’ll go all hoity toity on us and it’ll be all that "Chateau Le Grand Soixante-neuf" stuff or champers if these results keep coming!:biggrin:

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

Credit where credit is due – I think that should be more like 9/1 Snowy. Well done E’sy … :)

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Superb again Mr E!! 3 invested today 10 returned – come on then tell us the secret! Or are you on this secrecy trip that seems to be infesting the boards these days LOL.

A golden pin is it?

Whatever it is keep ’em comin’ !

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Urby you old bugger, where have you been, poor old Matron has been left on his own to keep picking the losers. And lets be honest, NOBODY was better than you at that…. hahaha….. when I got back on the board after my long lay off, most of the ancient inmates had disappeared, you’d popped off on a summer term of "Muff Watch" on Yarmouth promenade and laff a minute Daz had gone AWOL, there was only Kers and Matron left to hold this end up (Matrons pretty good at holding his end up…. hehehe….. ), good job some of the others came along, like Snowy and Paul and the others. Anyway, are you staying here now so that I can sharpen up my p*** take skills or are you going to nip off again….. it’s good to see your still around mate…..<br>:biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Well my little Snowball, I’m glad your watching, this little system has been going well for some time and should prove very profitable as long as you can stomach some of the losing runs…. I said at the beginning of this thread, that I might put the rules up when I reached a profit of 50pts, this I may not be able to do… :(   …<br>Its not about being selfish or keeping it to myself, its a system of two parts put together by two people, of which I’m one. I apply my system rules to a set of selections that are already selected by the other person, I dont know how he selects his shortlist. He sends me between 12 to 18 selections a day and I apply my system only to those on his list. I’m not stupid by any stretch of the imagination, although I can already hear Urby arguing that point, I think I have sussed out his method but I would not be prepared to publish it without his prior approval. I’m too long in the tooth to play those sorts of games and if you or any of the others wish me to stop putting the selections up, I will do so. The reason that I put them in the system forum is that they are system selections and I do feel some friendship down here, I will stand down if you all wish and just sit here and take the p*** outa Matron and Co…… to be perfectly frank though, these look so good, that I’d take the chance and have ’em posted anyway, why miss winners……

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi guys, only one today…..

9.20 Chester..      Downtime…   1pt win…   LOST…<br>:cool:

MrE<br>

(Edited by MrE at 11:53 am on July 12, 2003)

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

OOer sounds complicated – you just keep postin’ ’em Mr E and I’ll keep backin’ ’em! Only a third of a bottle to go and I’m gonna need some cash to fund another bottle of Jackson’s Row – DON’T you start thinking of holidays MR E NOT while you’ve got tips you can be putting up here!!

paul66
    Participant
    • Total Posts 641

Hi MrE

Now had a chance to read through all the posts – very impressive mate. Keep posting and don’t go away this time!;)

Good luck

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5839

If people wish to publish rules – then fine; if not – then fine.

Nice see to some good winners on these threads.

Keep it lads as they say – or in MrE’s case somebody hold it up for him!

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

Fine prices Mr E don’t need many of those to stay in front-Hope it continues to produce the goods.

Good Luck-kersly

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

We’ve certainly got some cracking weather today, lets see if we can enhance the sunshine with a winner…..

2.50 Chest..      Kelpie…                      LOST…<br>4.05 Salis..        Bravo Dancer…           LOST… :( <br>4.30 Chest..      Zamyatina…               LOST… :( :( <br>4.55 Nott..         Lilli Marlane…             LOST… :( :( :(

1pt Win on each…

Levels  + 16pts…   Staking Plan  + 17.75pts…

<br>MrE

(Edited by MrE at 6:10 pm on July 12, 2003)

paul66
    Participant
    • Total Posts 641

Sorry not a good day for you…. but 16 points up is very good in anyones book, keep up the excellent work

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Paul, yep, t’was a bad day today, but only one of many. To be up 16pts in 12 days is good as you say, but this is to level stakes and that is NOT the way to bet. Surely in this day and age, only the tipster or the novice bets to levels, this is not the way to go. Level stakes is only a measure of profitability and I really dont know of any successful bettor who bets in this manner. I personally bet using a staking plan that suits me and can withstand a reasonable losing run without bankrupting me, levels is not the way to make money on the GG’s IMO. If I have 3 losers and a winner at 3/1, I will make a profit from that, level stakers would break even. I aint attempting to preach Paul, honest, its just that this game is so frigging hard, you must explore every angle to assist that you come out on the good side and a sensible staking method will be worth its weight in gold. I may drop a bollock here but I’m hoping to prove exactly what I mean by putting up the profit/loss from the staking system alongside the levels. Thanx for your comments, and hang onto your nuts, cos this could be a rough ride, we aint had a losing run yet and I’m sure ones well overdue…… hehehehe…..

MrE

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.