The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

MrE’s Mysteries

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems MrE’s Mysteries

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi guys, look who’s here and where’s that Furby gone anyway, I also notice that Daz is absent without leave….  serve ’em right if they miss all these winners now wunnit….  :biggrin: :biggrin: <br>OK, here we go for July 1st….

3.15 Ham..     Tancred Times…  1pt Win…  Oops,  LOST

:cool:

MrE<br>

(Edited by MrE at 7:59 pm on July 1, 2003)

paul66
    Participant
    • Total Posts 641

Good luck Mr E

Nice to see you back :biggrin:

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Mr E

Good luck with this one, I can say that with my hand on my heart cos i’ve got no bet in this race:biggrin:

This isn’t gonna be one of those complicated rollin’, hopscotchin’,leapfroggin’ dbles,trbles & accumulators is it?

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

Hi Mr E,<br>Watching with interest.<br>Good Luck-kersly

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi guys…. in answer to Snow, no….. thats a bit of a stutter… :) Snowno…. hehehe…… I reserve the "rolling doubles" for the short prices, its the only way to get a value bet out of odds ons, I’ll try it out again on Matrons thread a little later. Without giving it all away yet, this is for H/caps only and I’m looking for 5/1 or better cos thats a bit of a comfort zone when the losers start. I made 70pts+ in April to levels (missed 3 weeks in May cos of holiday), but I had a crappy June with two stonking losing runs, one losing run of 9, and the other one was 10. I still cleared 20pts for June but once or twice I felt the brown stuff running down my leg…. :biggrin: …. don’t expect too much at these higher prices cos there will be loads of losers, but I think that there is a nice little earner in the making….. you just watch now, that little Furby is gonna come sneaking back…….  :biggrin: :biggrin:

regards

MrE

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5860

You must keep the glass of Guiness steady MrE.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

C’mon Matron, you know my favourite tipple is a good scotch with a sprinkling of Bromide around the rim of the glass…..  hehehehe….. talking about the "rim", my missus said she had a headache last night, so I crunched up two aspirins and sprinkled the powder on my willy, then I asked her if she wanted to take it orally or as a pessary…. hahaha…. the old ‘uns are still the best, well, it made ME laff…….

:biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5860

At your time of life you should be sleeping, not frollicking around the bedroom. :laugh:

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

8.00 Yarm..      Caroubier…   1pt Win…             LOST…<br>9.00 Yarm..      Fast and Neat…    1pt Win…     LOST…

Totals…    Levels (3.00pts)…   Staking Plan (3.00pts)…

<br>MrE

(Edited by MrE at 1:12 am on July 3, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

3.05 Yarm..      Little Venice…   1pt Win…     LOST…

Total…  Levels (4.00)…   Staking Plan (4.00)…

:( :(

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 3:30 pm on July 3, 2003)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Mr. E.

Ive taken a back seat at the moment, but im hoping to be back soon with a couple of good systems for you all.<br>Im going to catch up on some of the threads before i post again.

Daz.:cheesy:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Daz, good to see you again…. I see that you’ve had a bit of "time off" for good behaviour, we all need a break mate….. looking forward to seeing you post again, you’ll have to go some to get as many losers as me….  :biggrin:

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Here we are then with Fridays donkeys….. found this lot wandering up and down the beach at Yarmouth…. hehehe….. I bet they’re old Furby’s cast off’s, he’s from down that way….. OI FURBY, CAN YOU HEAR ME…… git…<br>:biggrin: :biggrin:

3.15 Sand..   Courageous Duke…   1pt Win…   LOST…<br>3.55 Warw..  Berkeley Hall…    1.5pts Win…     LOST…<br>8.05 Sals..     Chantress…   1.5pts Win…          LOST…<br>9.25 Hayd..   Polly Plunkett…   1.5pts Win…  1st @ 11/2

if any of these dares to Win, the stakes revert to 1pt….

Remember now….. No Laffin’…    :biggrin: :biggrin:

Totals…   Levels (1.5pts)…   Staking Plan +  0.25pt…

MrE<br>

(Edited by MrE at 10:58 am on July 5, 2003)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Mr. E.

Good to hear from you, theres some new faces on the thread now, but im sure me and you can give them a run for there money.<br>Good couple of winners today, keep it up.<br>Check out the new thread later.

Daz.:cheesy: :biggrin:  

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

HAHAHA…. your obviously up for a laugh Daz, saying that we’ll give ’em a run for their money, have you seen that Andydawes thread, I’m still in shock…:o   I’m to tipping winners, what Matron is to picking odds AGAINST….. hehehehe….. <br>:biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.