Australia and other strange places

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Australia and other strange places

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

Good morning children, I hope your playing nicely with each other….. :whistle:

NE14UKGGS….

12.00 Here… Benechenko…. LOST….
    12.25 Donc… Logan Rocks…. LOST….
    1.20 Chelt… Ballywood…. LOST….
    2.20 Here… Air Horse One…. LOST….

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

OTHER STRANGE PLACES….
    When I looked at some of my past results, I noticed that the majority of mine got stuffed but were PLACED, so it required a bit of homework going back over a couple of months. The results were OK, but nothing more than that…. I did notice something that made me perk up a bit and I am in the process of checking it out, but there might be something in it…. probably not, but there just might…. I was surprised at some of the place prices, they were better than the price of my winners…. :scratch: must look deeper….
    :yes: :yes: :yes:

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

DECIPLINE & PATIENCE says Nathan should be key to finding a winning solution.

How can anyone disagree but if we all had such fine qualities the bookies would go bust. How frustrating it is to know the way but not too take it. Welcome to my world Nathan.

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

None of us will be rushing to put any money into the bank today.

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

Too right Bill….. my poor bottom is sore now, I don’t think that Matron is the cause of that on this occasion, it’s those bookies that keep on kicking it…. I don’t know how much more that I can take, the last two kicks only just missed my little plum duffs….
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

Football again saves my Saturday with a nice treble thanks to a little help via Sporting Life.

Norwich spoils a big pay day by drawing at Leicester . . . . who would have thought it?

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

Bets away before bedtime: –

Bendigo
    3.50 R4 CENSORED @ Evens . . . . . . . . . . . WON
    5.30 R7 SKYWAY STAR @ 5/4 . .

Bordertown 3.30 R3 OLIVE GROVE @ 2/1

*Bunbury 6.10 R2 TYCOON STORM @ 10/11 . . . . WON

* I have to be hard pushed to bet at odds under Evens but TYCOON STORM is promoted BIG, BIG, BIG.

BIG BAD BEAR 11.50 Carlisle is at best 4/6 but there will plenty of time in the morning to see if it is a drifter.

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

Billy my little aborigine….. I need a rapid change of fortunes before putting this idea to bed….. so lets see how this lot get on….

NE14UKGGS….

12.40 South…  Nautical Twilight…. LOST….
    1.20 Carl…    Cloudy Glen…. LOST….
    1.55 Carl…    Taxmeifyoucan…. WON @ 3.40…. :good:
    2.25 Carl…    Teddy Tee…. WON @ 5.40…. :good:
    3.20 South…   Schiaparannie…. WON @ 2.38…. :good:

Probably have 5 winners on the bounce and yet another excuse to wet myself….. anything out there for nappy rash???….

MrE

Couldn’t get the 5 on the bounce Bill, you’ll have to be happy with only 3……

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

I suggested BIG BAD BEAR and how much am I now wishing I had taken the available price of 4/6 after it won @ 1/4.

So many times in the past I have followed the shortie only to get turned over, still 1/4 is better than money in the bank.

Nappy Rash, mmmm, MrE I have told you before not to reuse those Tenna pads they are full of bacteria, now get down to the chemist and buy some new ones.

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

Billy, you little tinker….. the NE14UKGGS had a nice little trio today, just when I was thinking of putting it to bed for this year…. :-) :-) :-)
    We started posting these on December 5th so we have now reached a nice profit of 8pts in 10 days….. and a crappy losing run of 8, that was enough to make me doubt the system…. sorry system…. :heart:
    Now I have to decide to continue or stop whilst I’m in front…. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

Well done MrE, now you really can afford some new Tenna’s and will have to keep going.

I truly confess to not checking them and although I have been posting a few domestic selections my heart is not really behind them but we plug on and I may even post something at Wolverhampton once the information is available.

Having found what I think to be a confidence selection booster as suggested with TYCOON STORM I am greatly disappointed the information is not there today spoiling my plan for an increased stake but I have often found Monday is a bit of a hangover day down under.

Here are 2 and 2 each from differing ideas: –

DUBAI TYCOON @ 8/5 – Bathurst Race 4 . . . . . . . . WON
    LOLLY DOLLY @ 1.91 to Place – Race 5 Kempsey (This is just for Nathan)

CONTROL THE WITNESS @ 9/5 – Kempsey Race 1 . . . . . WON
    LUCITOR @ 8/5 – Kempsey Race 4 . . . . . . . . . . . WON

I had an email from my son in Perth, WA. complaining he was having to switch on his air conditioning at home because the local temperature was over 40 degrees . . . . shame I thought!

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

Just the one for tomorrow (Monday) in the final race at Wolverhampton and is thought to have a fair chance of winning: –

CALIN’S LAD @ 6/4 – Wolverhampton 7.40 NON RUNNER – Hats off to MrE

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

Oi!!!…. that’s a bit early you old sod, that’s 2morrow or if it’s any easier to understand, another day. You can’t go making selections that early, there might be n/runners or even a drought that will effect the chances of the selection…. there’s an outside chance that Nathan will meet up with that lady again, that’s the one that rejected him last time… she had the temerity to call him Shriveldick… I thought that perhaps it was another username that he used from an online dating site.
    Anyway, how can you make a selection that far in advance, the horse may move to odds on and then you’ve done your money…. it may move out to 8/1 and once again you’ve done your money…. your a strange lad Bill…. :heart:
    I can’t get my mind away from Nathan’s rejection, it’s causing me some sleepless nights and I’m beginning to feel for him….. I don’t mean “feel”, he’s quite capable of doing that himself, but according to her. that doesn’t appear to be the case. I think that he needs a bit of advise Bill and your the man with expertise in the minds of women, perhaps you ought to take Nathan in hand and teach him a thing or two…. no, no, not that type of “in hand”… you need to help him out… I think his username might be the catalyst to those problems, but as your the expert at all things conjugal, I feel that the safest ploy is to leave it in your hands…. apologies for that turn of phrase, but with my lack of knowledge of the English language, I am bound to trip up somewhere and the things that I say might be misinterpreted….. go give Nathan a hand Bill, it seems that he needs one….
    :wacko: :wacko: :good: :whistle:

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

Just for once Nathan let us choose to ignore that chappie who may have been on the Welsh water once again. Did you know he once sang baritone but now sings Tenna.

I was proved right when choosing LOLLY DOLLY as a place bet and looks to have lost badly. Winners I sincerely believe are easier to find than places.

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

In answer to your suggestion of early bets MrE.

It has always been my MO of being early and with BOG or bet365’s Australian version it really does not matter if the price drifts, unless you are aware of something better.

Should it be a non runner I get my money back and there is not any harm done.

However with domestic races, there is always a chance the price compiler has made an error, they are easily spotted when the price is out of line with the opposition and it does often happen, I can dive in and take advantage.

I am an old dog now, one who sadly cannot learn new tricks.

Billy's Outback Shack

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 303 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.