The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Another can of worms has just been opened

Home Forums Archive Topics Another can of worms has just been opened

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Quote: from reet hard on 9:50 am on June 23, 2004[br]<br> TDK<br> If they could,and they did,’stop’ a horse, it still wouldn’t amount to race fixing, not in the Chris Bell sense, anyway.

<br> Why do they need to stop a horse, when there are any number of ‘legitimate’ ways to ensure a horse doesn’t perform to its best?

Jilly,<br> You have me bang too rites their.<br>

lol,i’m not the best speller,use a dikshinery[sometimes] :wink:

This  their/there confusion does annoy though,but ,like i said, doesn’t matter…  their.

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Smithy & Ian , are you two sleeping with each other? If you both feel the game is blatantly crooked and can easily spot "skulduggery" then I suggest you both get out of it – simple! then you could stop moaning like a pair of old women (apologies to old women) ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17718

Ian<br>So it is the losers and the dimwits that are behind all the corruption in racing. Mirror,mirror, on the wall……….?

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

Ian <br>your last posting was spot on.

<br>anyway the latest news is Jock walked away from Lewes Crown court today after offering an apology to his probation officer /community care officer:o

the racing post and other newspapers are doing a grand job and will in the next few days name even more people and some name of other horses including the Gifford horse that was doped at Plumpton so everything is linked up<br>Basically if you remove the surname from todays front page of the Racing Post and insert the name Brian Wright you will see nothing has really changed.<br>Gary Moore denied banning Mattie Batchelor from his yard but as the prostitute Christian  Keeler once said in court ”He is bound to say that isn’t he”<br>This will be my last post on this subject but the story is just about half way through chapter one!

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

:laugh: @ spot on!

"crookedness", "skulduggerry", "cheating" call it what you want will never go away but I applaud those that are trying even though they are wasting their time (someone has to keep trying I suppose to make things look good), they have even tried to take bigotry out of the game in Scotland and have been unsuccessful, racism is also not totally out of the game throughout europe therefor there is going to always be these elements in sport whether we want them or not I’m afraid, so either get out or live with it!

It’s not nice but it’s real!

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2805

There is of course an easy solution to all this skulldugerry and dirty dealing but it is unpalatable to human beings.

1. Nationalise training centres and exercise horses on track

2. Put sheep up<br>  <br>  3. hoof camps

ricky lake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2358

Jim . no offence or disrespect intended , but thats total garbage!!!

If something is corrupting our game, we should not adopt a put up with approach , thats just too tame, its defeatist and wrong

we have the right to try and put this cancer out of the game, and franlkly your comments are at best misguided

we need to cut the cancer out , not to ignore it

best regards

Ricky

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2805

Quote: from ricky lake on 11:22 pm on June 23, 2004[br]Jim . no offence or disrespect intended , but thats total garbage!!!

that’s why we like Ricky :afro:

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Ricky is Razeen,with a touch less twatery :biggrin:

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2805

:laugh:

ricky lake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2358

gamble and Jilly ,  who was it that used to sing  Oh Lord its hard to be humble when your perfect in every way !!!

<br>:biggrin: :cool: :cheesy:

Ricky

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

you’re NOT your  :biggrin:

Perfect :cool:

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2805

I’ve never seem a hippo who needed an eye piece :biggrin:  

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

:laugh: @ total garbage, sorry Ricky but it’s FACT not FICTION! no-one can get rid of "corruption".

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2805

Jim you are a stayer :cool:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.