Triumph hurdle 2017

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham 2017 Triumph hurdle 2017

This topic contains 127 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by stevecaution stevecaution 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Jasolong
    Participant
    • Total Posts 470

I don’t think there is a hurdler trained in England, of any age, that could beat Defi De Seuil over 2 miles.
    In Ireland…maybe.

But if a crazy statement lol it would be entered in the champion hurdle if that were the case! Yanworth would destroy it.
    And so will Charli parcs today in a canter!

DDS is not qualified for the Champion Hurdle

Why not?

Zarkava
    Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4708

I truly despise early season form when it comes to the Triumph Hurdle, and having seen Simon Rowlands’ figures, showing that Defi De Seuil came home slower than Wholestone, I find him very easy to oppose in what looks like an unbelievable race tbh. I’d worry about him on quicker ground. After getting beaten in this for years and years, the Irish look like they’re slowly starting to begin their domination of the Triumph. There are a number of superb looking 4yos out there and I can’t wait to see how it all unfolds.

Jasolong
    Participant
    • Total Posts 470

Charli parcs wins this easy mate stop worrying. This horse could be special

charlie87
    charlie87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 781

Cliffs Of Dover for me @ 20/1. Not even going to bother EW. Win

Zarkava
    Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4708

That race in Ireland was beautiful. It’s told us so much about this race. Dinaria Des Obeaux isn’t a Triumph horse, but i have faith she’s still a very good horse.

This Mega Fortune-Bapaume form is too close together to be good enough.

Cliffs of Dover out possibly? That’s a shame

I think we can start to unravel the winner. Obv if Charli Parcs runs, he wins.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2276

Although they said on ATR that bapaume is better on soft i thought the opposite, i thought hed be Better suited to more decent ground :scratch:

Dinaria did well to get 3rd there

Meri devie isnt up to much

Three obrien horses were really poor over the hurdles

Defi/charlie will win this

thewexfordman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1077

Bapume wants better ground,
    meri devie, houses of parliament, bhutan for the Fred winter

MarkTT
    MarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2603

I’ve had Mega Fortune each way at 20s and he was my selection for the TRF v Pricewise comp.

However, he doesn’t beat Defi Du Seuil on any form i’m aware of and the favourite appears to be the outstanding choice now. Charli Parcs has potential but surely they’ll run him in the Supreme ( unless it’s heavy going on the Tuesday )

DDS in the accas, Mega Fortune each way and that’s me done with this race now. Something might take my fancy on the day should we have a dry Festival week.

Zarkava
    Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4708

Cliffs of Dover is not entered!

thejudge1
    thejudge1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2254

I think Baupame on sunday’s showing is a big player for the triumph

like the way he fought back when headed and as the owner said, the track at cheltenham will suit him

the fav is ob a good horse and a worthy fav. He just doesn’t blow me away though. I think Charli Parcs is the sexy horse here

are people really that confident he will go to the supreme? I think with such a lack of experience it’s much more likely he’ll run in the triumph as it’s a much more winnable race

Gladiateur
    Gladiateur
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1127

Cliffs Of Dover out for the season, apparently.

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26322

With Charlie Parcs fall at the last in the Adonis, bookmakers seem to be under-estimating the form of Master Blueyes.

value is everything
    steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5707

With Charlie Parcs fall at the last in the Adonis, bookmakers seem to be under-estimating the form of Master Blueyes.

Well worth a bet. Seems to have blossomed lately

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

stilvi
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4526

Well worth a bet. Seems to have blossomed lately

Yes, sadly for anyone who had taken the original price for the Fred Winter. His jumping was significantly better. Still a big difference between sharp, right-handed tracks and Cheltenham so I wouldn’t be rushing to take the current prices.

Running Rein
    Running Rein
    Participant
    • Total Posts 179

Agree form could be underestimated and if MBE did not have to face a Champion like Defi Du Seuil he would stand a very good chance in the Triumph.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.