The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Let’s breed Frankel with Black Caviar!!

Home Forums Horse Racing Let’s breed Frankel with Black Caviar!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2804

Just think of the phenomenal interest!

We could have the actual ‘act’ shown live on TV – ’Matewatch’ with Kate Humble and Jeremy Paxman or someone (NOT Bill bloody Oddie, he’s too weird nowadays).

They could report live from the barn, with Frankel getting a teaser and Black Caviar thumbing through ”Fifty Shades of Hay” (geddit?).

Next, there’d be an an immense act of violent sexual congress, followed by relaxation and cigarettes all round. If that doesn’t pull 15 million viewers I’d stand topping.

Mike

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

This is a wonderful idea but the Aussies would also insist on one of their presenters. Rolf Harris would be acceptable but maybe it would be more fun if we could get a running commentary from Danni Minogue.

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

MoleHorse
    • Total Posts 127

What a dreadful prospect, would probably be seen running in a Bumper.

You just wouldn’t breed those horses together unless you wanted a 3 1/2f horse or a potential Champion Hurdler.

• Total Posts 433

Frankel turning up with chocolates and roses to win her over. After all, we know she is a Moody mare. :)

Participant
    • Total Posts 2804

This is a wonderful idea but the Aussies would also insist on one of their presenters. Rolf Harris would be acceptable

Yes, you’ve got a point, although an equine erection is a fairly prominent thing, so not much call for

‘Can you see what it is yet?’

Mike

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

This is a wonderful idea but the Aussies would also insist on one of their presenters. Rolf Harris would be acceptable

Yes, you’ve got a point, although an equine erection is a fairly prominent thing, so not much call for

‘Can you see what it is yet?’

Mike

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

Participant
    • Total Posts 1285

With Rolf Harris now in his 80’s, there’s a chance he could have amnesia and mistake an equine phallus for a didgeridoo.

• Total Posts 1533

Frankel may have to wait to sow his oats if they can get Black Caviar back on the racecourse. Would love to see Black Caviar V Otensia before they retire if they do get her back.

I know they met before but Ortensia wasn’t anywhere near as he is now.

I was looking at Frankel’s dam and it made me wonder what they were looking for when the sent Keen an out and out sprinter to Galileo. They can’t possibly have been thinking they would come up with the best middle distance horse in the world.

I Black Caviar had a foal by Frankel it may well break the land speed record :shock:

AIC
    • Total Posts 116

Frankel may have to wait to sow his oats if they can get Black Caviar back on the racecourse. Would love to see Black Caviar V Otensia before they retire if they do get her back.

Yes SHE was – Ortensia hasn’t improved in England. She’s racing to her Aussie form which is enough to win in England. Black Caviar at her best would wipe the floor with Ortensia. England saw the greatest sprinter of all time win one of Europe’s best sprint races racing 6-8 lengths below her best.

Participant
    • Total Posts 16338

They could both achieve lots of

Fame and Glory

He would woo her with poetry by

Dylan Thomas & Yeats

and

Soon

they would marry at

St. Nicholas Abbey

and honeymoon on

Treasure Beach

leaving

Footstepsinthesand

and

Maybe

they will
    be

Together

forever. :D

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    • Total Posts 1800

They could even make some Big Bucks.

• Total Posts 1533

Yes SHE was – Ortensia hasn’t improved in England. She’s racing to her Aussie form which is enough to win in England. Black Caviar at her best would wipe the floor with Ortensia. England saw the greatest sprinter of all time win one of Europe’s best sprint races racing 6-8 lengths below her best.

Don’t be ridiculous…..she lost 15 times in 17 races and was disqualified in one of those of course she has improved and big time at that.

She was beaten an average of 2 to 3 lengths is her races and that’s massive distance to bridge in sprints. She didn’t really come of age until she was six when she won her first Group 1 after 7 failed atempts which is not unusual with mares and hasn’t looked back since.

To say she hasn’t improved is complete and utter nonsense.

No one is saying she’d beat Black Caviar and the reason I’d like to see them meet again is to prove beyond a doubt to UK punters that Black Caviar is every bit as good as I think she is.

You should be thankful when Black Caviar ran below her best over here Deacon Blues was sidelined or her unbeaten record would have been lost. He made Moonlight Cloud look like a selling plater at Ascot he last time we saw him.

Peruvian Chief
    • Total Posts 1931

I’m with the Aussie Hurdy – on what basis do you insist a 6yo with 30 starts behind her has suddenly found improvement? Just because she’s won a couple of races in England?

• Total Posts 433

They could both achieve lots of

Fame and Glory

He would woo her with poetry by

Dylan Thomas & Yeats

and

Soon

they would marry at

St. Nicholas Abbey

and honeymoon on

Treasure Beach

leaving

Footstepsinthesand

and

Maybe

they will
    be

Together

forever. :D

Very good Triptych, wish I could think of things like that! :D

• Total Posts 1533

Looking at your avatar I think your mind is concentrating on other more important things rather than trying to emulate our resident keyboard genius..try taking deep breaths between thoughts it might help :lol:

• Total Posts 433

Ha! I give everybody the wrong impression with my avatar. Maybe it’s time I changed it.
    Born again virgin, I am. :lol:

• Total Posts 1533

Here’s a scary thing….When someone buys a horse and want to name it they often try and use the sire and dam’s names to do so.

From Frankel’s name you can get ARKLE the greatest NH horse of all time :shock: Coincidence???? ooooooooooo the Twighlight Zone :lol:

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.