The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

K2 Variant

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems K2 Variant

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi all, I’m with Kers today 100%, follow him into the heart of Valhalla. This day we stand side by side Kers my friend and we will wield some hefty blows to the enemy……. but only if 2/1 is available…… hehehehe…..<br>They look good today (famous last words)……

1.15 South..     Red Delirium..                  1st @  3/1<br>1.45 South..     Typhoon Todd..               1st @  2/1<br>3.45 South..     Indian Steppes..                  LOST

Oops, forgot to say that the Online version agrees with 1.15 and 3.45 but NOT 1.45…. so 2 bets only for the Online followers…..

:smiley:

Indian Steppes never reached 2/1 at any stage so was never a bet for us…….

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 12:10 pm on Jan. 10, 2003)<br>

(Edited by MrE at 4:14 pm on Jan. 10, 2003)

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5860

Blimey, you didn’t actually buy an RP out of your pension money?

Better not tell MrsE.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Nah, you daft ole kettle…. it distinctly says that I studied ONLINE. I aint shelling out £30 a month for the RP, bugger me, thats more than I win….. :biggrin: <br>Tell ya what though, I did fork out 25p for a Daily Mirror comic just to help young Steve out….. mmmmm….. I think he’ll be getting an invoice……<br>:smiley:

MrE

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5860

Quite right MrE – you stick to the free"on-line" version.

You could always go down to the local library for a free read of the newspaper.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi guys, not a bad day for K2, using Kers tips we had 2 outa 2 and from the Online version we had 1 winner from our sole bet. Now if I can copy and paste, I’ll bring the scores up to date…….<br>JANUARY….                 PAPER                       ONLINE

04                              ——–                           9/1 <br>07                               LOST                           LOST <br>08                                 2/1                            ——<br>10                                 3/1                             3/1<br>                                      2/1                            ——

<br>Level Stakes….            +  6                            +   11 <br>Staircase…..                +  8                            +   14

<br>MrE <br>

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi guys, Kers has selected one for today and it looks a real cracker….. I’ve got to go along with that one which is in 2.15 Ling..    Flight of Esteem….               LOST

I am astounded at how the Online RP differs from the paper copy, there’s no comparison. The days bets using the Online version are…..<br>2.00 South..     Greenwood..                          LOST<br>2.45 Ling..        Agilis..                                   LOST<br>3.00 South..     My Last Bean..                       LOST<br>3.30 South..     Pharoah’s Gold..                1st @  10/3

I wonder if this lot will put the brakes on…… fingers crossed…..<br>:smiley:

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 5:20 pm on Jan. 11, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi, I suspected that it might be a crappy day, you get that feeling sometimes dontcha, but we came out of it pretty well considering…… OK then, as it turned out Flight of Esteem (5/4) was never a bet for us because of its failure to reach 2/1. The same goes for My Last Bean where the betting went 7/4.. 15/8.. 7/4.. 13/8…   at no time did I see the magical 2/1…. so on Kers Paper version we had a NO BET and the Online version produced 2 losers and a winner @ 10/3, so were still bobbing along……..<br>JANUARY….                 PAPER                       ONLINE

04                              ——–                           9/1 <br>07                               LOST                           LOST <br>08                                 2/1                            —— <br>10                                 3/1                             3/1 <br>                                     2/1                            ——<br>11                               ——-                          LOST<br>                                   ——-                          LOST<br>                                   ………                          10/3

<br>Level Stakes….            +  6                            +   12.33 <br>Staircase…..                +  8                            +   21

<br>MrE <br>

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

This is going from strength to strength MrE, the OnLine version seems to be working better than the paper one. Maybe this is going to work even better on the AW than Turf?

Keep it up<br>                  :buddy: <br>

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Dave, the difference between selections made from the two mediums,thats the one thing that I aint sure about yet. We need a lot more time to confirm that and I think the Paper version has a lot going for it if you cut the rubbish out. I’m not trying to infer that your selections are rubbish Kers, far from it mate, I think that this has the makings. Its just a couple of niggles that I’ve got, and using the RP Forecast is too inaccurate to be more than a rough guide. Using Kers version and pushing it through my own criteria, will enhance the system (I hope) and if Kers was to go back over his results and kick out all the selections that never actually reached 2/1, I dont think he’d stop smiling till tomorrow…. anyhow, lets hope that racing soon gets back to normal cos, like yourself, I aint sure if this is just a phenomena due to the bad weather. I hope not, but you can never tell……. I must thank you Dave and some other contributers, for helping this along, I’m sure Kers is chuffed to pieces……<br>:smiley:

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Here we go again guys, back on turf…. Kers has selected 5 today but I can only risk 3 of ’em, they are….<br>1.25 Donc..     Another General..               1st @  11/8<br>2.15 Plum..     Fireball McNamara..                   N/R<br>2.45 Plum..     Luke Warm…                           LOST<br>The Online Version selects 3 but I can only bet 2 of these, they are…<br>1.25 Donc..     Another General…               1st @  11/8<br>2.45 Plum..     Luke Warm…                            LOST<br>usual price proviso applies, lets see if these can drag their feet out of the mud…..<br>:smiley:

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 11:45 am on Jan. 14, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Guys, very busy so will update results later. It’s late now, so I would assume that Kersly aint got anything. I had a good look through the Online version and came up with……<br>1.15 Folk..     Starzaan..                          1st @   8/11<br>1.25 Ayr..      Chopneyev..                       1st @   1/3<br>1.55 Ayr..      Kid ‘Z’ Play..                             LOST<br>2.25 Ayr..      The Rile..                                 LOST<br>3.35 South..  Turku..                                     LOST

ooops again, Kers has just posted. His GG’s pass through my filters and look good bets also so they’re on the list….<br>1.05 South..   Essequibo..                       1st @   9/2<br>1.55 Ayr..       Kids ‘Z’ Play..                         LOST<br>keep laffin'<br>:smiley:

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 12:06 pm on Jan. 14, 2003)<br>

(Edited by MrE at 11:34 pm on Jan. 14, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Update time…. on the 13th both versions had 1 loser, Another General being too short @ 11/8……<br>The 14th resulted in a winner @ 9/2 and a loser for the paper version and 2 losers for the Online version (the other 3 not reaching the 2/1 required…..<br>JANUARY….                 PAPER                       ONLINE

04                              ——–                           9/1 <br>07                               LOST                           LOST <br>08                                 2/1                            —— <br>10                                 3/1                             3/1 <br>                                    2/1                            —— <br>11                               ——-                          LOST <br>                                  ——-                          LOST <br>                                  ………                          10/3<br>13                               LOST                           LOST<br>14                                9/2                            LOST<br>                                   LOST                           LOST

<br>Level Stakes….            +   8.5                        +    9.33 <br>Staircase…..                +  15                          +   15

<br>MrE <br>

(Edited by MrE at 12:04 am on Jan. 15, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi all. Kers has 3 today but I can only bet one of ’em. Gospel Song looks tempting but I can’t risk a bet on that one cos he aint been out for 7 months. So from the Paper Copy I’ll go for……<br>12.35 Ling..     Alchemist Master..              LOST****

**** see Kersly’s posting on his 2003 thread, this should not have been a bet and because I’m trying to improve his system, it would be wrong to include a non system horse in this list….. so its a NO BET for the Paper Version……..

and for the Online version I can only find one today…..<br>3.20 Newc..     Sireric…                    LOST<br>:smiley:

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 9:50 pm on Jan. 15, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi guys, this is the last time that I’m sticking the Online Version up here, the whole layout bears no resemblance to what Kers is selecting. It makes no sense to me, I spend a couple of hours going through the cards and it becomes a total contradiction. I must be getting bloody old cos I’m just getting more and more confused…..  :biggrin: … one of the rules state that …. if a horse qualifies on four it can have a rating of 3 in PM or TS and a "best" rating in the other, I’m OK so far, but the very next line says it must not be bettered by any other rating. Well if its not got any horse with a higher rating, its gonna score more than 4…. hehehe…. confusing ennit…… no, I’ll leave it to Kers and just slip his selections through my own criteria……<br>:smiley:

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 11:27 am on Jan. 16, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

OK, I agree with 3 of Kersly’s today…..<br>12.30 South..     Pants..                            Ãƒâ€šÃ‚  LOST<br> 2.10 Taun..       Cimarrone Cove..            Ãƒâ€šÃ‚   LOST<br> 3.40 Taun..       Saint Romble..                  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ LOST

The last of the Online Version…..<br>1.00 South..       Inspector General..             LOST<br>1.10 Taun..        Our Vic..                          1st @   1/3<br>1.40 Taun..        Shalako..                         1st @   5/2<br>2.10 Taun..        Cimarrone Cove..                 LOST<br>3.40 Taun..        Two Tears….                        LOST

:smiley:

MrE<br>

(Edited by MrE at 11:12 am on Jan. 17, 2003)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.