The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

K2 Variant

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems K2 Variant

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Oi, who’s pinched my post…. I posted the GG’s up earlier today and its been and gone…… mmmmm….. or am I going dippy. Can anyone here remember if I posted or was I pi**ed….. I must write 100 times, "I will not touch that amber nectar until at least pm"….. I’m certain I posted it, c’mon guys, who’s winding me up…..  :smiley:

MrE

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5889

I don’t know MrE.

The only people that can delete a post is Daylight, Admin or myself.

One of mine has gone missing, so I think it may have been a technical problem with the Forum.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

OK, Fat Finger Matron…. I’ll update it all tonight….. todays are the same as Kers main bets, Mister Trix and No Need for Alarm……

Ooops, I dropped a boo boo. No Need for Alarm is NOT a bet, sorry, I was in too much of a hurry…. <br>:smiley:

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 3:24 pm on Dec. 20, 2002)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Hi guys, we had one loser today (Mister Trix) and a winner and a loser from yesterday. The run of resullts for December so far are………  3/1… L… L… L… 5/2… 4/5… L… L… 11/8… 1/1… L… L… 7/4… 1/1… L… L… L… L… L… 3/1… L… 4/5… L… L…<br>These results are not as good as I’d hoped them to be but I think that results have been pretty poor overall. I have used my own method of form study to try and reduce the possible losing runs and wasted bets. I think that on the whole it has been successful cos my losing runs are not of any great length and can be coped with. But the acid test of making it profitable using only level stakes is proving to be a bit of a disappointment because the "value" and/or a sufficiently acceptable Strike Rate is missing. Kers has come out OK because he found that 33/1 winner but I feel distinctly uncomfortable with long losing runs or an unacceptable Strike Rate. Yes, I know I’m impatient, but I cant see any sense in betting every day just to stand still, it takes too much time and not a little money, 9 winners and 15 losers aint too bad so the "value" is where its all at. I had a good friend who was one of the more  successful and knowledgable pro’s around, he hammered it home to me time and time again that I should NEVER bet below 2/1 and I’ve always followed that advise. I’m going to recheck the past months results and see just what has happened. We may reduce the amount of bets, but if we can make the worst months profitable, we might find the rainbow……

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Late again, you’ll just have to trust me guys….  2 for today….  <br>1.05 Warw..     Cyindien…                 LOST.<br>3.00 Ascot..      Tarxien…               1st  @   1/1

The results for December so far are………  3/1… L… L… L… 5/2… 4/5… L… L… 11/8… 1/1… L… L… 7/4… 1/1… L… L… L… L… L… 3/1… L… 4/5… L… L… L… 1/1…

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 8:04 pm on Dec. 21, 2002)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Right guys, I dont know wether any of us is gonna be bothering until the New Year, so the analysis for December…… we’re all in it to make money, some for a hobby but we all want to come away with a profit and in that respect K2 is disappointing. Although we have had 10 wins from 26 selections, which is a pretty good SR, we still didn’t get a profit. We can always adopt a staking plan to suit but that really is the way skintdom…. the only way to go is to improve on the basic system which is obviously a good sound system, I just dont believe that December was a good month to give us a fair run, I think we need to continue this into January. At present I have felt very comfortable with those selections of K2 that are available at 2/1 or better. This has given us 4 winners from 10 so the SR isn’t much better than the above BUT a 5 point profit is shown….. as Kers says, we need to continue monitoring but I feel that this is a sound enough "consensus" system and with a bit of gentle moulding and more selective selections, we have a little gem, I hope so anyway……. All the best for Christmas and the New Year to all, have a good time and join me in enjoying the falling down water……. best of the season to all of ya…….  :smiley:  :smiley:

MrE

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5889

<br>Have a very Happy Christmas and a healthy New Year MrE.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:<br><br>

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Boo!!!… haha, I’m back…… just a quickie for now, I’ll catch up with the past results later….<br>I’d bet all of Kersly’s today EXCEPT Zeuss… so no Zeuss but the rest do look good…. later guys…. :smiley:

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Hi guys…. I’ve had a dose of conjunctivitis, so I aint been able to watch TV or play with my thingy (‘puter). I’ll bring it all up to date when I get back on….. tomorrow I hope…..  :smiley:   where’s Kersly got to….

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Hi guys….. dunno whats happened to ole Kers but here are the selections using the RP Online…..<br>1.05 Ling.     Zeuss..                          1st @  4/6.<br>3.45 Ling.     Coppington Flyer..         1st @  9/1.

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 4:03 pm on Jan. 4, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Waheeeyy…. I dunno whats happened to Kersly, but his systems still working fine ennit. C’mon Kers, stop your crying…. ooops, I wonder if he’s ill, he might have caught it off me cos I did cough all over me ‘puter…… hey kers, have you got my virus….. :biggrin:  I dont care anyway cos I had a tenner on that hoss @ 9/1 so that calls for another dram of the amber stuff…….<br>For anyone thats daft enough to be following K2, I use my own ideas on Kers method and only bet ’em if I can get 2/1 or better. That was not possible with Zeuss but I did get Coppington Flyer @ 9/1, so thats a good start for 2003……<br>I dont bet levels as most of you will know cos betting that way will get you nowhere, but for the sake of this board, I will state this at levels AND my own staking….<br>Using Kers selections for Dec 2002, we had….<br>3/1… 5/2… L… L…  9/4… L… 3/1… L… L… L… L… L… 3/1… <br>at levels, that was 5.75pts profit from an outlay of 13pts, so that was OK….  my own betting was a lot riskier but I made 50pts profit for an outlay of 41pts, so all in all, I think Kers little gem may just be the one to follow (with a few slight modifications)…….  lets see what happens in January, a notorius month with the weather………<br>:smiley: :smiley:

MrE

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5889

I don’t know where Kersly is MrE.

Maybe on holiday for a week or two.

I am certainly going to have to do something with "first favourite" soon. I have been so busy over the last few months I haven’t had much time to play around with "systems". From the end of January I should have more time to play again and see what I can come up. I think you are perfectly right with regards to anything less than 2-1 without a staking plan.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Hi all, as yet I dunno what alterations Kers has made to his "Pointers" system but from the 5 that he’s mentioned in his Portfolio 2003 thread, I can only agree with one. This is the same selection reached by using RP Online so looks to be a promising bet, but ONLY if you can get 2/1 for it. There are too many negatives to take anything shorter but at 2/1 it’ll be worth dipping yer toes in the water………<br>2.50 Ling..     Princess Shoka…               LOST

The Princess was returned at 11/4 so was a losing bet.<br>January to date….  9/1… L…

keep smiling :smiley:

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 4:10 pm on Jan. 7, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Everybody was late putting the GG’s up today so I’m late also, but being that I’m only monitoring I can get away with it….. I agree with Kers again today and its a bet providing 2/1 was available at any time…..<br>1.45 Ling..     Weecando…               1st @  7/4.

2/1 was easily available for Weecando so it was a bet.

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 11:16 am on Jan. 9, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

I’ll try and keep these results from the modification of Kersly’s system, in some sort of order……<br>JANUARY….                 PAPER                       ONLINE

04                              ——–                           9/1<br>07                               LOST                           LOST<br>08                                 2/1                            ——

<br>Level Stakes….            +  1                            +   8<br>Staircase…..                +  3                            +   8

<br>MrE <br>

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.