The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

K2 Variant

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems K2 Variant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi, this is Kerslys Pointers System of which I take no credit, its just that Kers uses the RP Paper and I’ve noticed that the Online version is not always the same. I’m gonna put down the Online selections in this thread and will also say wether I am in agreement with it after my own analysis. I will also note Kers actual selections if I agree with those too, it sounds awkward but it’ll take shape. The chances are that I’m gonna make a pratt of myself but thats a normal occurence….. OK, here they are for today (confirmation on Pointers – December Thread) and remember guys, this is all Kerslys work, I’m just stirring the pot a little……

ONLINE…            1.05 Wolv..   Percy Douglas..<br>                           1.45 Folk…   Sunshine Leader..<br>POINTERS…        From the 4 that Kersley has put forward I can only see 2 that I would bet personally…. so todays bet would be….

12.15 Folk…     Jasmin Gouchois          WON   @  3/1<br>  1.45 Folk…     Sunshine Leader          LOST

:smiley:<br>MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Nice to see you posting your "jelly" system MrE. :laugh:

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

(Edited by Matron at 7:40 pm on Dec. 2, 2002)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Matron…. its not my system, its Kersly’s, I’m just helping out…. hopefully it gives us food for thought. I haven’t put the stakes down though cos I think my staking would be different from anyone else’s but I’ll give suggestions where needed….. :biggrin:

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

The ONLINE selections for Tuesday are…..

2.35 Ling..   Grand Passion..     LOST<br>3.35 Ling..   Treculiar..              1st @ 1/1

My personal preference is for only Grand Passion from the online version of Kers System… now we wait for K’s paper version before confirming the bet……

ONLINE Results..   L… L… L… 1/1…<br>My Choice..   L… L…

MrE<br>

(Edited by MrE at 10:52 pm on Dec. 3, 2002)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Kers hasn’t put his selections up yet but I think there are three today…… I can only see my way clear to betting two of these, so my bets today would be…..

1.45 Here..      Young Ottoman..           LOST<br>2.35 Ling..       Grand Passion…            LOST

We just need to comfirm that these are actually Kersly’s selections…….

Results to date..   3/1… L… L… L…<br>:smiley:

MrE<br>

(Edited by MrE at 11:05 pm on Dec. 3, 2002)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

The ONLINE selections for Wednesday are……<br>(1)  12.55 South..      Supreme Salutation.  1st @ 5/2.<br>(2)   1.05 Plump..       Ibal.                           1st @ 4/5.<br>(3)   1.15 Catt..          Another Dude.             LOST.<br>(4)   2.15 Catt..          Bushido.                       LOST.

Personally I’m ony interested in (1).. (2).. (3)…  and would accept nothing less than evens (4/5 at a push), so that means we miss Another Dude but Ibal just scrapes in. Its far to risky to accept anything much less than evens whatever the make up of the race is…….  :biggrin: <br>Results to date are….<br>ONLINE… L… L… L… L… 1/1… 5/2… 4/5… L… L…<br>My Choice taken from the online selections ONLY….<br>L… L… 5/2… 4/5..

MrE<br>

(Edited by MrE at 5:11 pm on Dec. 4, 2002)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Kers has posted up 5 for his "Paper" version….. but outa those 5 I can only bet 3 of ’em…. same as above…<br>:smiley:

A good day today with 2 winners from 2 bets (Another Dude was NOT a bet because it never reached the odds required of 4/5)… this means we ended up with….

Supreme Salutation @ 5/2<br>Ibal @ 4/5

Results to date are…  3/1… L… L…L… 5/2… 4/5…

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 1:40 pm on Dec. 4, 2002)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

There are no selections for Thursday using the ONLINE version……  :(

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

…… but, Kers has stuck one up for today and if it can drag its hooves outa the mud its a fair bet…. I think its worth a couple of pence……  :biggrin:

3.15 M/Rasen..   Miss Opulence….        LOST.

To Date..  3/1… L… L… L… 5/2… 4/5… L…

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 8:21 pm on Dec. 5, 2002)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

The ONLINE version selects 3 for Friday…..

12.35 South..    Ballycassidy.                   LOST<br>3.00 Sand..       Valley Henry.               1st @  8/13<br>3.20 South..      Kali Des Obeaux.            LOST

I think that the latter two will be too short to bet although I do rate all three of ’em…. I will bet each and any of ’em that I can get no less than 4/5 for……..

Only Ballycassidy ended up a bet because the others never reached the price required….<br>ONLINE Results.. L.. L.. L.. L.. 1/1.. 5/2.. 4/5.. L.. L.. L.. 8/13.. L….

My Choice..  L.. L.. 5/2.. 4/5.. L..<br>:smiley:

MrE

<br>(Edited by MrE at 3:31 pm on Dec. 8, 2002)<br>

(Edited by MrE at 3:39 pm on Dec. 8, 2002)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Say hello to this thicko thats writing this cos I’m getting lost again…. I think Kers selections will be as the previous posting but with an extra one……<br>2.15 South..    Orangerie….          NO BET<br>so I think he’ll have 4 today. The only reason I’ve chucked Orangerie in is that, although I have my doubts, it seems to be the same as the Tommy Nutter bet the other day…… please check Kersly’s thread before following these…… whatever, if Kers picks these, they are all bets providing they come within our price stipulation (no less than 4/5)…… catch you all on Sunday…..

Well we ended up with only one bet today (Ballycassidy) and that lost….. so the run of results at present are..

3/1.. L.. L.. L.. 5/2.. 4/5.. L.. L.. <br>:smiley: :smiley:

MrE<br>

(Edited by MrE at 3:45 pm on Dec. 8, 2002)

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

Hi Mr E,<br>The 3 you mentioned are indeed selections.<br>Orangerie isnt because Giggs Gambit has a higher Topspeed "latest"rating.Its the "latest"and"adjusted" ratings that are considered first.<br>I had hoped Orangerie would be a selection as it qualified last time and Im sure there is another race in it-rules are rules..If Giggs Gambit for some reason doesnt run then it will be a selection.<br>Forecast SPs are short today.

Good Luck-kersly

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

:o  ….. by now you woulda seen the results of Kersleys System, bloody hell, I may as well pack this in now, I cant improve on that…..  :banghead:  ….<br>From Kers selections I rated 4, needless to say Petolinsky wasn’t one of ’em, they were….<br>12.10 Chep..   Fox in the Box..                  1st  @  11/8.<br>  2.15 Weth..   Silken Thyme..                    1st  @  4/9.<br>  2.55 Chep..   Hand Inn Hand..                 1st  @  1/1.<br>  5.00 Wolv..   Beacon Wood..                        LOST.

Silken Thyme wouldn’t have been a bet cos we couldn’t get our price so we ended the day with 2 wins and a loser…… result are now as follows…

3/1.. L.. L.. L.. 5/2.. 4/5.. L.. L.. 11/8.. 1/1.. L..

Phew!!!… I’m still rocking after that 33/1 shot of Kers, fair took the wind outa my sails…..  :biggrin:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

You can’t grumble MrE – you K2 ain’t doing badly at the moment.

Regrads – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Cheers Matron…… ooooh!, your one for the soft soap aintcha…. :biggrin: … I aint been around much these last few days guys (and Sacha) cos I’ve just had my 60th (thats birthday, not winner), and I’m just coming down from cloud 9, my kids did me proud but I was banned off the ‘puter. I did manage to sneak on for half an hour when they weren’t looking…. hahaha…… cant keep an old ‘un down….. hopefully back with a bang tomorrow……..<br>:smiley:

MrE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.