Joni's Poni's Season 8

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Joni's Poni's Season 8

This topic contains 253 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Jonibake 4 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8626

Frankel Day tomorrow … :heart:
    Elarqam
    Logician
    Juan Elcano

and more including East who has an entry at Belmont :good:

Nice to see those winners coming again :good: back on track Joni :bye: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4138

Thanks Jac – been on a school reunion this weekend so missed all the racing yesterday but delighted to see Logician get another classic for Frankel. He looks a serious horse doesn’t he?! Very exciting.

A couple for today. I’m torn between Star Catcher and Anarpurna but the latter is a better price so I’ve backed her and done a f/c.

Also think Kew Gardens will have too much speed for Cross Counter.

£100 win Kew Gardens – 9-4 – 4.10 The Curragh
    £50ew Anarpuna – 4-1 – 2.50 Longchamp
    £25 win double
    £20 combination f/c Anarpurna/Star Catcher and Pink Dogwood

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8626

Tricky day today Joni Star Catcher takes the honours, no stopping Frankie and Gosden.

This has been one of the hardest seasons to show a profit but things will turn around soon I’m certain.
    Best of luck :good:

@Hein
    Well done to Waldgeist today in the Foy …hope you were on :good: and looking forward to seeing him take on Enable and Ghaiyyath in The Arc. Jac :rose:

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 642

Thank you Jac :bye:
    Yes, Waldgeist has some serious German stamina in his tank, but today I had to concentrate on live racing at my hometown track Dortmund, where I could enjoy seeing good old Ispolini win under James Doyle in our St. Leger and also talking to the most beautiful female rider Lilli-Marie Engels :heart:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8626

Brilliant :yahoo: 3 St Legers in one weekend, Pinatubo staking his claim for next years Classics and love in the air for Hein :heart: its not all about the horses. ;-) Jac

Joni..best of luck with your next set of bets will be rooting for you to finish the season in profit. :good: :rose:
    Jac

hein bollow
    hein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 642

Yes Jac, live racing is a wonderful thing as you always say with lots of pleasant aspects :good:
    She was there to enjoy the day, because she had to take a break from riding due to her broken arm.
    We had just a bit of talk and I wished here a quick healing..

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4138

Hi guys – yes was kicking myself on Sunday as was intending to back Star Catcher but was put off by the price. I though Annapurna would at least run into a place but she was disappointing.

Anyway a couple for today. I have heard some nice things about Sefton Warrior and he is still available at 11-1 if you fancy a little ew.

£50ew Sefton Warrior – 11-1 – Yarmouth 2.10
    £50 win Heaven Forfend – 7-4 – Sandown 2.20
    £50 win Turgenev 7-4 – Sandown 3.35
    £10 win Trixie

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1933

Joni that 2.20 at Sandown looks a pretty decent race to watch. Gosden’s didn’t half run eyecatchingly last time after completely blowing the start.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4138

Wow – Quadrilateral wins by 11l beating a 90 rated filly in the process! She’s a beast!!

£100 win Quadrilateral – 14-1 – 1,000 Guineas

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5485

Nice you back Joni hope all is well with you

And Trip hope you ok to any views on races at Newmarket see prices up already for Rockfel other races on thursday and friday.

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4138

A couple for today as we try to finish the season off strongly.

£25ew She’s Got You – 5-1 – Newmarket 1.50
    £25ew Blissful – 9-1 – Newmarket 3.00
    £25ew Cloak Of Spirits – 15-2 – Newmarket 3.00
    £50 win King Of Comedy – Newmarket 3.35
    £25ew Ginistrelli – 11-1 – Haydock 4.35
    £1ew Lucky 15

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4138

£75 win Magic J – 7-4 – Newcastle 8.00

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8626

Bad luck today Joni it was the most dreadful conditions and the quirky horses were playing up..nightmare.

Tomorrow will be windy but dry..a blessing..so I have a treble up my sleeve …
    1.50.. Kameko
    2.25.. Raffle Prize
    3.00.. Earthlight :heart:

Also think Good Birthday has excellent chance in the Cambridgeshire 3.40 with my fav. Afaak each way around 18/1 :good:
    Good luck and go thrash those bookies …Jac :rose:

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4138

£100ew Herculean – 3-1 – Ascot 2.00

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4138

A few for tomorrow as we try and get a couple of winners to finish the season off in style:

£25ew Emten – 11-1 (5 places) – Newmarket 2.15
    £25ew Veracious – 11-2 – Newmarket 3.25
    £25ew Sextant – 6-1 – 2.35 Ascot
    £25ew Casanova – 8-1 – 3.10 Ascot
    £25ew Lah Ti Dar – 6-1 – Longchamp 3.25
    £50ew Moonlight Spirit – 7-2 – Longchamp 4.00
    £1ew 6 folds, 5 folds, 4 folds
    £3 win trebles

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.