Final furlongs failed flutters

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Final furlongs failed flutters

This topic contains 58 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  FinalFurlong91 2 hours, 56 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Just checked the forecast for York tomorrow and it says persistent light rain, which would go against oh this is us so precautionarily cashed out my bet, fortunately sky bet let me have the full stake back

Will back tomorrow if the rain doesn’t come most likely

So back to -£70

buckers
    Participant
    • Total Posts 416

It’s good to see another new thread in here Final Furlong. Good luck with it.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Wolferton stakes

Addeyyb £5 win 7/1 NRNB

Was given an awful ride at Chester and getting weight off the likes of elarqam think he has a cracking chance here with cut in the ground guaranteed

Duke of cambridge stakes

I can fly 11/2 £10 win

Another given a very average ride last time out, her run behind roaring lion at this track by far the best form on offer

-£85

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Ribblesdale stakes

Frankellina 7/1 £5 win

According to the racing post worked very well on the gallops this week

-£90 (£75 in live stakes)

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Queens vase

Norway 13/2 nrnb £5 win bet365

All the other bookies I use cut Norway to 4/1 or shorter but 365 offering 13/2 so had a go on that

-£95 (£80 in live stakes)

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Weekly £5 free bet

£1.25 trixie

Addeyybb 6/1 (wolferton) WON
    Frankellina 7/1 (ribblesdale)
    Japan 9/4 (king Edward vii)

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Addeyybb +£40

Trixie

Anthony van dyck
    Mustashry
    Blue point

+£35

P/L -20

Good day one, wouldve been better had too darn hot not folded in the final 150 yards

Hopefully one of Norway or I can fly gets the job done tomorrow

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Coronation stakes

Castle lady 7/1 £5 win

Think hermosa is worth taking on at this price, form of the French 1000 guineas franked by commes being an unlucky second in the prix de diane with the British fillies miles behind

Have jubiloso in a couple of my trixies so happy to add castle lady to the portfolio

-£25

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Hampton court stakes

Sangarius 7/1 £5 win

Had the rather impossible task of conceding 3lbs and race fitness to king of comedy on his return this year but ran with plenty of promise and I fancy him to run a big race here

-£30

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Duke of Edinburgh stakes

Baghdad 7/1 £5 win

Form of his win at the meeting last year looks very very strong so hopefully run a big race here too

-£35

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Big hope is that frankellina wins today as that would give me a trixie rolling on to Japan for tomorrow

Just very disappointed that blue point is running in the diamond jubilee felt I was in a strong position in that race with good prices on invincible army and city light

Hopefully ten sovereigns can win tomorrow if frankellina doesnt today as that gives me a trixie rolling on to invincible army

Either of those trixies comes in it’s been a great week

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Norfolk stakes

Misty grey 20/1 £2.50 e/w 4 places

Showed remarkable speed last time and is the one that jumps out at the prices dropped back to 5f with the brilliant de Sousa on board

-£40

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Nice win from sangarius today, top ride from frankie

That’s +£40 gets me back all square

So any winners from the next two days is all profit

Have trixies rolling on to ten sovereigns (4/1) and Japan (9/4), plus singles on private secretary, Baghdad and castle lady so hopeful of a return somewhere

P/L £0

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Just thought I’d clarify, I didn’t get the rule 4 on sangarius as skybet for some bizarre reason left the cash out at the full £5 so I was able to cash out my bet with the rule 4 for full stake and back it at 7/1 without the 10p rule 4 immediately after haha

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 455

Commonwealth cup

Khaadem 15/2 £5 win

I have ten sovereigns in a bet but I only really put that on weeks and weeks ago just in case calyx didn’t make it, which proved wise, so have decided to add another bullet

The two I fell down on were advertise and khaadem but with advertises price having collapsed due to Frankie’s exploits the value in the race seems to be khaadem to me

-£5

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.