The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

2000 Guineas 2021

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion 2000 Guineas 2021

Viewing 14 posts - 137 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 891

Absolutely rubbish, can we just fast forward 5 months haha

Well done winners.

All Jeff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 635

Well done Sam, HDLG, and Mickey. Excellent pick all

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7348

Well done you three he’s a lovely horse :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 8217

Well done to the winner but the wide open betting suggested it was not a great race and I doubt we have seen anything top class.

Thunder Moon has big questions to answer after that run. They were not impressed with him in the paddock on RTV and there must be a doubt about him having trained on.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3411

Id be forgetting this race in a hurry.

seemorebusiness
    Participant
    • Total Posts 86

Thanks to everyone who tipped up the winner ive done alright off you all there.

Avatar photoHe Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5762

He dug in well but I think most of us know it wasn’t a vintage batch this year , don’t think O’Brien,s horses have going yet either , they,ll have to hope van Gogh comes on a lot for that for the derby

Avatar photoThe Tatling Cheekily
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 2723

If they are the colts Santa Barbara has been working all over, AOB may have another think coming.

BUY THE SUN

Participant
    • Total Posts 31477

If they are the colts Santa Barbara has been working all over, AOB hay have another think coming.

Hannon will be searching frantically in case he left a Snow Lantern entry in by mistake

Blackbeard to conquer the World

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7348

If they are the colts Santa Barbara has been working all over, AOB hay have another think coming.
    :whistle:

Participant
    • Total Posts 16517

There is more to come from Lucky Vega wandered about, but showed tonnes of resolution to not be worried out of it coming between horses.
    Kevin Manning so relaxed in his riding style. He didn’t worry about winning or losing, just going through with his effort to ensure he got the best out of his mount, and in the end it made all the difference.
    I’m made up for Jim Bolger.

Avatar photoHe Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5762

She,s fav on rep not on her run , she may well win but I’ll be playing the e.w angle

mickeyjp
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1605

The first two had prep runs so we’re probably fitter but so many bombed to make this feel a substandard Guineas. I’d wait and till those out with the washing run again to see how we view the race. Lucky vega definitely the one to take out as well as Van Gogh who was hating the ground. Very odd feel to the race.

TheTinMan87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 946

I think the fact Naval Crown’s only been beaten 3L says a lot about the likely standards of the race although in fairness Kirby gave him a very good ride, but we’re all guilty of this one way or another each year saying its either vintage or garbage, the proof will be in the pudding as the season goes on so we should probably wait and see.

Viewing 14 posts - 137 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.