Tote Ten To Follow is back

Home Forums Horse Racing Tote Ten To Follow is back

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Steve75
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1110

I’ve joined!

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6098

Great stuff Steve :good:

I tried to log on to the site, it’s moving like a snail, and when I tried
    to check how the league was doing it says I am not a member of any league :unsure:
    They need to get this site working.

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8773

Inthestream is leading with 60.9 points for De Rasher Counter..what a great pick :good: and the only other points scored today were 1.1 for Buveur D’Air coming second…we’re off and running. :yahoo: Jac Would be nice to add another stable though :mail: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6098

Thanks for the update Jac, it seems I can get back into the league now.
    Very nice start Inthestream, I think you should be sending young Ben Jones
    a Christmas card, he gave the horse a peach of a ride.

Quite a few with with Buveur D’Air today, that was a bit of an upset, but I’m
    sure he will come good. I’m still in the starting stalls, I should have said my
    stable is Firstfencefallers 1. I thought I had more or less a penalty kick with
    Reserve Tank, odds on in a 3 horse race, but he went the same way as Buveur D’Air.

Long way to go, and we might be a small elite force, but I’m looking forward to
    us giving the competition a run for it’s money :good:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8773

So many decent horses beaten on their first run out Graham..

Buveur D’Air
    Reserve Tank
    Al Dancer
    Klassical Dream
    Altior
    Apples Jade
    Bristol De Mai
    Politologue

Almost a new stable there :yes:
    but hoping they will be better for the run. B-)

Really enjoying this and lots of new young pretenders on the scene to spice up the jumps season and take on our old favoutites.

Come on the TRF Team :good: Jac

Red Rum 77Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1213

Having trouble logging in to our private league, keeps saying I’m not a member. Don’t think the league table carries any more money, anyway think it’s just for convenience.

Anyway got a total of three stables entered, one is my Grey stable which I’d posted earlier. My first stable which was entered in the league is a carbon copy of my ten for Bob’s competition and my third stable has scored today details follows.

PAID STABLE ONE IN THE LEAGUE POSITION 48181

BRIGHT FORECAST 0
    CHACUN POUR SOI 0
    DEFI DU SEUIL 0
    DELTA WORK 0
    FUSIL RAFFLES 0
    IF THE CAP FITS 0
    LOSTINTRANSLATION 0
    PAISLEY PARK 0
    SALDIER 0
    SPIRITOFTHEGAMES 0

WELL IT’S WORKING SO WELL IN BOB’S COMP SO THOUGHT I’D TRY IT AGAINST THE BIG BOYS :yahoo:

PAID STABLE TWO 55.4 POSITION 8932

ANGELS BREATH 0
    CHACUN POUR SOI 0
    CHAMP 0
    DEFI DU SEUIL 0
    ENVOI ALLEN 27.6
    HONEYSUCKLE 27.8
    LOSTINTRANSLATION 0
    PAISLEY PARK 0
    SALDIER 0
    TIGER ROLL 0

FREE STABLE GREYS POSITION 4359

AL DANCER 0
    ANGELS BREATH 0
    BRISTOL DE MAI 0
    DALILA DU SEUIL 0
    DUC DES GENIEVRES 0
    ELDORADO ALLEN 0
    ELIXIR DE NUTZ 0
    GEORDIE B 0
    MR GREY SKY 0
    ONE FOR ROSIE 0

The positions are were the tote puts me overall

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6098

Yes Neil, they are having big problems on the site. There is no sign of the leagues section at
    present and I see there is a notice …………

Hello Graham,
    We apologise for the technical issues we are currently experiencing with private leagues. We are working hard to resolve this.

They didn’t get the league section set up until 2 days before the competition and clearly
    that wasn’t enough time to ensure it was working smoothly. Not what I was expecting from
    the Tote.

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    • Total Posts 21057

Is baldy betfred running the tote
    Think he must have paid out on Liverpool winning the league and not got any money left to run his ten to follow properly. I hear he is in talks with vtc to take over… :whistle:

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Red Rum 77Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1213

To be fair, this is their first competition since they did it the old fashioned way of entering by coupons via racing post and similar publications. Fully expect the next competition to be better. Perhaps VTC and Ginger can be advisors to Mr Done :good:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8773

Three nice stables Neil best of luck :good: :good: :good: My free stable Dark Angels is doing better than my League entry with 2 winners today I have about 56 points..typical :unsure:

Now Buveur d’Air out for the season I only have 9 horses in each stable so they all need to over perform now. :yes:

What is the rule on horses out for the season because of injury do we get a chance to sub one in later?
    Jac

Red Rum 77Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1213

Jac here are their rules for transfer windows

How will the “transfer window” work?

The transfer window will operate in the lead up to the Cheltenham Festival, opening at 8am on Monday 2 March and closing at 5pm on Monday 9 March. Customers will be allowed to swap up to two horses from their list. There will be no option to buy further changes. This is to give people the chance to replace horses who may be out for the season, or simply to freshen up your list for the big spring Festivals.

I’m hoping to get some idea for the National in the lead up to them dates to help me win.

How they deal with deceased or injured runners

If we are notified of a deceased or injured runner in the period where the Ten to Follow competition is open for entries (between 18 & 30 November) we will replace the deceased horse in the list and allocate that new horse to each of the stables who’ve chosen the deceased runner.

Once the competition has started, there will be no special treatment of deceased or injured runners, but they will be able to be transferred out in the March transfer window.

To be fair I’d don’t think anyone will have ten scoring horses in their list, at least my list in Bob’s comp won’t be 100% scoring at the moment it’s at 60% which if repeating in Tote’s comp will see me in a real chance.
    Buveur though would have been a top horse if he kept sound. At least he has another day :good:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8773

Thanks Neil that’s good news that I can refresh a few horses prior to Cheltenham and never thought Buveur d’Air would be one of them but as you say there will be another day for him. :rose:

Good to have the rules here on the Thread for the few like me who never read the rules properly or instruction manuals :whistle:

InthestreamInthestream
    Participant
    • Total Posts 60

Thanks guys. Yes nice to have 2 big winners in the bag so early on (Fakir D’Oudrais & de Rasher Counter). I was toying with sticking Buveur d’Air in till the last minute and I really couldn’t see him getting any more than the ‘guaranteed’ Fighting Fifth points … phew ! But bad luck for you, Triptych. Anyway, it’s a marathon – not a sprint !!! …….. but such a great competition !!!

InthestreamInthestream
    Participant
    • Total Posts 60

I hope the Racing Post put regular updates / leaderboards in once or twice weekly – it’s all part of the fun & a lot easier than trawling through the app or website !!

TongeTonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1078

I hope so too because I couldn’t get any sense out of that Tote website. Glad I wrote my horses down or I’d have no way of knowing which ones I picked!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.