The Circus Is Here 1111

Home Forums General Sports The Circus Is Here 1111

This topic contains 650 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 651 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4902

Reus and Sterling winners this week Son a NR Bets for midweek all in betfred

C Ronaldo 9/4 vs madrid
    L Sane 5/1 vs schalke
    R Lewandownski 11/4 vs liverpool
    T Pukkai 5/2 vs hull
    L Grabban 5/1 vs villa
    M Taylor 9/2 vs ipswitch

I might add few more this midweek the barca game few others in championship

any midweek views guys

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

Hoping Juventus can pull it out the bag Daz
    had a quick scan, Sheff Utd look a fair price
    doubt I’ll be playing much though unless my Cheltenham bets come in

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

The 13/5 on Liverpool isn’t a bad price
    Munich won’t sit as deep as they did at Anfield
    once we get ahead of the game via the away goal the German’s will have to move a few paces forward and the gaps will appear. Just need our lads to pass to each other a bit more clinically and we’ll run riot.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

I’ve taken betway up on their offer
    bet £5 on Munich v Liverpool on betyourway get a free £5 plus another free £5 if Mo Salah scores

13/2 Liverpool over 1.5 goals and Bayern over 2.5 cards £5.00

-£105.00

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4902

Nath i hope for a juve vs A Madrid final instead got each other in last 16 i have 1 team in last 8

Also nath you worry about your team vs bayern lost last 4 away games in europe and saw a stat in last 3 away games in CL that front 3 not had a shot on target.None vs napoli none vs psg goal was a pen.While it took 70mins to get a shot on target away to red star.You not want another game like that or you be out

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

Worth a shot for the freebet Daz,
    Munich are good but nothing to worry about if Liverpool do go out as the title is the main priority but I think it’s a different situation to those group games as straight knockout. I think Liverpool went to Napoli looking for a draw anhd got done very late. PSG were diving all over the place and time wasting, it was more of an important game for them in the sense of Liverpool still had that extra life v Napoli at home. Glad PSG out they were chest bumping against Liverpool for seeing the ball out for a goal kick. City will play 10 games or thereabouts in April. If they win all them then I’ve just got to bow my head to them.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4902

Also in Napoli mate got battered should been more than 1-0 vs PSG they much better create more chances.While red star was shocking.You need to be better mate if win nothing should be questions of Klopp. should gone 7 points clear home to leicester but now point behind man city.Because if not win league this year i feel be even harder next season.

Barca lyon bets tomorrow i put up

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

But Liverpool are still in there at the moment Daz
    Napoli, PSG and Red Star are all sat at home tomorrow night kicking their heels
    I think you have with Liverpool what I had with Wenger, it’s fair enough I guess
    With Van Dijk missing we were suppose to be conceding at Anfield against Bayern, we didn’t

Klopp is the best thing to happen to Liverpool for the past 30 years, perhaps City should question themselves why they were 7 points behind. Liverpool were 25 points behind last season, under Klopp the progress is there for all to see. It took Ferguson 6 years to win the FA Cup for United but he was given time as his team was progressing. The difference is the spending power of City.
    Liverpool are punching well above their weight only being 1 point behind, Klopp and the players should be lauded for the efforts.
    Yes we drew with Leicester, how many points have City taken off Leicester in comparison to L’Pool.?

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

My £5 FREEBET got killed late on
    I didn’t have time to put it up
    did
    Juventus, Leeds, Sheff Utd, City -1 and

Bristol City who conceded a late goal to Ipswich… :cry:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4902

Nath yes liverpool can still win league but question if not happen this season do you see it happening over the next few years i do not.And i feel same for my team untill Kronke goes i not expect Arsenal win title or CL.
    I went a bit mad at start of season said we win title.Also do not go on about progressing be like spurs since there 3rd to leicester people say after that season not to worry they win something soon and they won nowt.Every chance be out of top 4 way playing to.If the pool come 2nd not win CL do i see Klopp winning anything at Liverpool and money owners give him for VVD and Alison and others not give it to him to say be happy coming 2nd over next few years they want something back for money give him after sales of Sterling,Suarez and Coutinhio.Not having a go at klopp he done good job but i get the feeling at Liverpool could be a nearley man he build the hopes up get fans to belive they win something then fail at final hurdle as shown in 3 cup finals lost at Liverpool.

Suarez 3/1 to score 1st tonight

Also nath i did my Ronaldo bet at betfred score 1st not only that got a hat trick so got treble the odds of 9/4 happy with that result.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

Spurs haven’t progressed in terms to making their team stronger and are paying for that after getting into a good position.

It’s quite possibly Liverpool finish 2nd with a club record points
    the CL loss last year was as 33/1 underdogs
    It’s tough to take not winning anything but the bloke is pulling rabbits out of hats in comparison to competing with City

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

Van Dijk v Messi in the Semi Final
    Get player of the year for sure when he comes home and takes from his pocket his keys, phone, wallet and Messi

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4902

Ist scorer bets this weekend most in europe

A Plea 4/1 vs freiburg
    M Reus 9/2 vs H Berlin
    D Zapata 11/4 vs Cheivo
    E Cavani 23/10 vs marseille
    K Harvetz 5/1 vs Werder bremen
    H Calhanoglu 10/1 vs inter
    S Haller 4/1 vs nurenberg
    H Lozano 4/1 vs venlo
    P Dybala 9/2 vs genoa
    R Sessangon 25/1 vs Liverpool

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4902

Any views nath

well done to your team away to bayern i said they need to play better and did.

Porto be not easy mate should not be forgotten they lost 0-5 last season that spine of team out then best defender,best midfielder and main striker all out of that leg.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

Agree that Porto will be tougher than most think but still best draw could have hoped for in QF’s
    Arsenal v Napoli should be a cracker, you are going to need to take a lead from the home game
    I’ll take a look at the odds tomorrow mate. West Ham look the banker and Taunton Town. Already done those two in new horse racing thread in treble with next year RSA winner.
    Going to revert back to smaller stakes and bigger odds again for this thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 651 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.