The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Southwell To Calafornia

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Southwell To Calafornia

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Congratulations on Salute Alan – great run :)

Smokey Stover should win on the undercard i’m just annoyed that the biggest bookmaker in the world – Ladcrooks aren’t taking bets on Santa Anita’s undercard tonight, instead they’ll be offering their usual skinny odds on the Derby relative to the PMU payouts likely (ala last weeks Florida Derby).

Great race over at Oaklawn too with some top fillies meeting in the Apple Blossom Handicap – Baghdaria, India, Round Pound etc

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Smokey Stover was a good call IS – just won by several lengths with minimum fuss (paid $3.40, i.e. 7/10)

(Edited by non vintage at 10:17 pm on April 7, 2007)

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Knew he’d be a prohibitively short price with Bordonaro out of the race but good to see Lost In The Fog’s owners having a big race winner after they lost Foggy to cancer last year.

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Medici Code not really put into the race at any stage – plugged on into 6th I think, but patently not up to the best of these rivals.

Tiago won – didn’t see that coming!

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Me neither NV, maybe he can follow in the footsteps of his brother and shock the Derby field :)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.