The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Racing Post Chase 2010

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Racing Post Chase 2010

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Bible Lord should carry a swag-bag rather than a saddle-cloth.

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

He is definitely a rogue and dont think have ever backed him before but at a rogues price i thought he might have something at 3miles on soft. However I dont think it is really soft (perhaps good) listening to how the races have panned out so far. Have had a go on Oedipe just to retain some interest.

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

If it’s any consolation, Bulwark, I also backed the equally recalcitrant Oedipe! :mrgreen:

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7853

Winners out on his feet; was really worried seeing him walking back. So sorry for Nacarat; this was his Gold Cup. Brave loser.

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

If it’s any consolation, Bulwark, I also backed the equally recalcitrant Oedipe! :mrgreen:

On that note I’ll take the hosepipe out of the car window… :D

The Ante-Post King
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8706

I like the look of

Massinis Maguire

at 80 on the machine,Kemptons 3m is within his Stamina reserves and good ground would help his chances,off 10-10lb i hope he takes his chances,it would put him spot on for the Ryanair too!

Razor Royale

at 60 is another who would be well handicapped if he got in the race! I would like to see him run at Cheltenham too,in the William Hill Trophy!

TLAPK"s biggest price winner of the year,but its what is expected from a King! Now i hate lying b*****ds so i will be quite honest and say i had a whole Β£2 on at 60,i had a lot more on at 25/1 and 20"s mind! :lol:

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Nice shootin’, Gord

leither
    • Total Posts 114

Backed nacarat with a very small saver on razor royale,bit worried when i saw him looking very unsteady coming in,mind you he took the last fence with him, hope he is ok.

tbracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1406

Good stuff Gord, you’re almighty. Top skills :wink:

The Ante-Post King
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8706

Good stuff Gord, you’re almighty. Top skills :wink:

You aint bad yourself tb,thanks! :) I noticed my Nemesis Tom Segal was on the morning line today so i e-mailed Tanya to tell him "the real Ante-Post King reckons Razor Royale was a better 20/1 shot than the Pricewise selection Private Be" Anyone who saw the Victor Chandler at Cheltenham could see Razor was shall we say a bit blunt that day and on 8lb better terms was the better bet,far less exposed than the 11yo too!

rich1985
    • Total Posts 1222

Fair play TAPK, you’ve persisted with RR all season and he’s finally repaid you, fair play to Big Bucks as well who tipped him up. I was on ew at 20s so was pleased with that, brave effort. NTD coming to form just in time for Cheltenham! Imperial Commander to spoil the Nicholls party!

Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26577

If it was ante-post marble then no, unfortunately, as it’s not a ballot job just a straight nr.

I’ve settled on

Razor Royale

@ 25/1 e/w. Best run on soft and 7L off a Ryanair horse will have to do if not fancying the top ones, and I don’t!

:shock:
    Not bad for a bloke who can’t read form. :wink:
    25/1 cracker, great find. May be I was a little harsh! Very well done.

And you TAPK.

value is everything
    Big Bucks
    • Total Posts 1046

Ah shucks thanks Ginger, just my turn to nail a good priced un is all!! Well done to TAPK – much needed funds for ya given the disappointments that await you at the festival :D :wink:

Get in.

The Ante-Post King
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8706

Ah shucks thanks Ginger, just my turn to nail a good priced un is all!! Well done to TAPK – much needed funds for ya given the disappointments that await you at the festival :D :wink:

Get in.

Respect to you too Bucksy! and thanks for all the compliments everyone! TLAPK knows he is setting himself up for a fall every time i open my big mouth, i know i am going to Cheltenham with a sword hanging over my head but i have an army of horses to support me,my biggest concern is that they get there in tip top shape,but thats the price we Ante-Post punters have to live with daily,its not life and death! Since i have been on this forum my only philosophy was to preach to the masses that Ante-Post punting can pay and i get great pleasure when anybody on here pulls one off,particularly me! Remember confidence is King and thats why i have to maintain mine! Unmodestly!! :lol:

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.