The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Novice Hurdlers 2009/10

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Novice Hurdlers 2009/10

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mdwillis
    • Total Posts 82

A few weeks ago I posted a theard on this forums about potential 3 year olds on the flat which could make potential triumph hurdle horse next march which got a big response. This time its the turn of 4-6 year olds on the flat which could make a good novice hurdler for the forthcoming jumps season. So simple question for you all: What flat horse would you like to see running in the Supreme Novices Hurdle next March?

I know a lot of you would have liked to seen Ask run over hurdles but recent achevements means that he will be producing champion hurdle runners at stud as opposed to racing champion hurdle hopefuls. So is there "another" Ask on the flat you like to see run over hurdles?

Theres a couple of horses I saw run at the Goodwood Cup last week that I like to see hurdling. Askar Tau would be very interesting after all he is a gelding, by Montjeu and also french bred sounds a perfect combination for the jumps. I’d like to see someome like Andy Stewart or Graham Wylie purchase him. The other that might be interesting is The Betchworth Kid which I can really see running over hurdles. Someone like Venetia Williams would do a good job with him.

There are just a couple of suggestions that I have made which you may or may not agree with. So what would you like to see run at the supreme novices come march?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.