The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Meydan Thursdays 2020

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Meydan Thursdays 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    hein bollowhein bollow
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 992

We say this in German Jac, didn’t know it apparently doesn’t exist in English :unsure:
    It means he doesn’t even shave which shows his inexperience. And I am convinced he is not capable of swimming with the big sharks yet which he showed with this ride!
    But the horse was problematic too, it already fell asleep before the start :-(

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9962

Thanks for that explanation Hein..I kept looking for signs of a white beard but he’s ginger :wacko: , so I have learnt something of your language Hein. :good:

Yes Fooraat couldn’t get the lead and Egan was shuffling around for a position..Epsom is not an easy track to pick winners on a lot of horses get unbalanced as it slopes to the left near the finish..just to back that up Serpentine had just run away with The Derby at 25/1..You know already what AOB is going to say don’t you Hein. ;-) Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    hein bollowhein bollow
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 992

Exactly Jac, the lads are obviously over a certain planet :yes: :bye:
    By the way, Haydock was a much better place for betting today,
    and our Dresden too, where Murzabayev (the man who beat my Adrian lately) did a SIX-timer :good:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9962

Wow sounds like while we were concentrating on Epsom they were partying at Dresden today, hope you had some of that 6xtimer Hein. :rose: Jac

hein bollowhein bollow
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 992

At least two of them Jac. Afterwards I always thought “he can’t go on like this” :scratch:

hein bollowhein bollow
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 992

Hi Jac, can we discuss race 5 at Haydock tomorrow?
    What do you think of Favorite Moon vs Subjectivist, have you seen one of them running?
    I of course like the “Moonie” but only knowing her from paper is probably not enough..

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9962

Not a bad day then :good:
    Eclipse day at Sandown tomorrow.
    Godolphin have some good chances and we take each other on with your Alpine Star and my Peaceful in France. :heart:
    Jac

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9962

Hein I’ve only seen Subjectivist run in tbe Gp.3 Zetland Stakes on Future Champions day last year. He was outclassed there (Gp.3) running 7th to Max Vega.
    He seems to have started his 3yo career with a decent run at Royal Ascot doing it the hard way from a wide position and running on after being hampered and looks like he will stay the 1m6f that he tries for the first time.
    He is 0 from 3 runs at Haydock but MJ won this last year so presume it is his target race.
    Subjectivist has run well at a high level.

I haven’t seen Favourite Moon and can only say that he was unlucky not to get closer to Indigo Lake last time after hanging right and having to switch at a crucial point. He is stepping up in Class and distance which he looks like he will appreciate.

Summing up Favourite Moon is stepping up in Class and distance but showed courage last time out chasing home well thought of Indigo Lake and unlucky to be hampered. Cieron Fallon good jockey booking.

Subjectivist has run at Group3 level just once and Class 1 Level several times. He has only won once at Chelmsford AW (Class 4) by 7 lengths when odds on fav. His last run at Royal Ascot showed he has wintered well and has improvement in him.
    Mark Johnston targets this race although his overall Haydock strike rate is not good.
    However expect to see his second string Dark Heart make the running here and hope he doesn’t do a Serpentine. B-)

It’s a tricky one Hein hope the above helps..I’m not betting in this one…good luck.
    Jac :rose:

hein bollowhein bollow
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 992

Thanky you very much Jac for your analysis, indeed I find it very helpful :good: The conclusion that you draw will probably make sense and I will do the same to stay away from this :bye:
    By the way, a very interesting race of today could be the Coral Charge.
    At first I liked Liberty Beach as she is likeable, but in the thread you drew my attention to Lazuli.
    When I compare their forms Lazuli’s read better and also Buick should be the better man than Hart.
    I’m just not sure where the odds will go, but I took Lazuli 30€ @ 5/2
    Let’s hope he will bolt up again :good:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9962

I’ve backed him at 5/2 also Hein :good: best of luck..it’s Godolphin Blue day for me at Sandown tomorrow. :yahoo:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9962

Hope you had a little on your ‘Moon’ in the end Hein. It was just a two horse race and not a betting race for me.
    Extremely windy here in Uk with 70-80 mph gusting up the course as they finish.
    Subjectivist almost carried out in that last race. thought he would have won but for that incident.

Lazuli had every chance as did the favourite Liberty Beach :unsure:
    Not long until the Prix Diane I’ll be happy if either of our fillies wins but looking forward to seeing Peaceful again and how she copes with this extra distance :heart: Jac

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9962

Because of the wind luckily I didn’t back Cross Counter and will proceed cautiously today .. already have Ghaiyyath (best price) but fear Enable at her best..if it looks as though she won’t win Frankie will go easy. :good:

nwalton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2055

Well done Jac :yahoo: :heart: :rose:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9962

Thank you Nick :good: must admit I was pretty disappointed with Peaceful getting beaten such a short distance as I expect Hein is for Alpine Star albeit delighted for Graham. We had the tricast between us no mean feat.

Ghaiyyath has put the smile back on my face, what a great run today. :heart:
    Time for a Large G & T feel like I’ve run a marathon today.. Jac :rose:

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7136

Delighted for you Jac, that was a really gutsy run by Ghaiyyath and you needed that after
    Peaceful. I thought peaceful ran a good race and on another day would have got there a stride
    sooner. Obviously on this occasion I’m delighted with Fancy Blue and after a really good day
    yesterday I put a very decent bet on her. I’m hoping the blues can get another one in the net,
    i’ve bet Spotify with PP at 12/1. After Royal Ascot going so well, this weekend has carried on.
    I’m definitely not on Paddy Power’s Christmas list :whistle:

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,501 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.