The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Long Walk Hurdle 2009

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Long Walk Hurdle 2009

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 1046

Diamond Harry?

DIAMOND HARRY?

Were people really being serious? Crikey.

:lol: :mrgreen:

Participant
    • Total Posts 3777

8) !

Gambling Only Pays When You're Winning

Magistretti
    • Total Posts 74

BB looked in trouble at one point and then just ran away from them all – very nicely done! 8)

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Diamond Harry?

DIAMOND HARRY?

Were people really being serious? Crikey.

:lol: :mrgreen:

Send him chasing now,he will never beat the BIG boy!

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

8) !

Cool as Himself! touched 3/1 in running if you were quick enough!

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

I hope "Imperial" took the 14"s about Karabak!ran a cracker!

Onthesteal
    • Total Posts 1387

Imperial Call spot on. Great value find. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Love your logic, Fist – both horses have had 8 races, yet only one of them is ‘exposed’. :D
    Tell you what, the OH has Diamond Harry as 12lbs superior to Karabak – let’s see how he feels after Saturday?

Must be a time of year for Miracles when I can see FISTS point but he has one here I think. They may have both run 8 times but only one of those horses has been beaten 5 times….and on his last 3 outings.

Maybe he wasn’t so exposed, after all? :mrgreen:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7869

What you guys think of Karabak today. months ago i said he is my horse for the World hurdle.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

I think your wishing it was months ago and you could change your mind :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 1229

Love your logic, Fist – both horses have had 8 races, yet only one of them is ‘exposed’. :D
    Tell you what, the OH has Diamond Harry as 12lbs superior to Karabak – let’s see how he feels after Saturday?

Must be a time of year for Miracles when I can see FISTS point but he has one here I think. They may have both run 8 times but only one of those horses has been beaten 5 times….and on his last 3 outings.

Karabak ran right up to his best form, and I backed him. Diamond Harry just wasnt what some thought he might be.

I suppose Diamond Harrys trainer made his excuses before the race and perhaps Karabak will like the better ground but surely all are clutching for straws to beat the BIg Bucks.

SHL

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

He’s exposed now :mrgreen:

Never mind I’m as happy as a pig in sh1t. I got a very nice double on Kauto Star 2/1 and Big Bucks 3/1 as recorded on the 15th of August in the AP register. Save you getting the calculator out that’s 11/1 V 3/1 so :P to you :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

Very nice double Fist, basically getting 11/1 about Kauto as barring injury/fall Big Bucks should do the biz on Thursday

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Karabak ran right up to his best form,

Of course he did. The OH is bound to leave him on the same mark, after finishing within 4l of a horse rated 21lbs superior?

and I backed him.

Of course you did! :lol:

• Total Posts 81

Looked at the race again it was pretty cosy. Dont believe Ruby used the whip once

Participant
    • Total Posts 1229

Karabak ran right up to his best form,

Of course he did. The OH is bound to leave him on the same mark, after finishing within 4l of a horse rated 21lbs superior?

and I backed him.

Of course you did! :lol:

Now now nobody likes a sneer. My point was that Fist felt we had seen how good Karabak was (or wasnt) and that wasnt true of Diamond Harry. I think he was right.

You take things and get involved too personally Reet.

SHL

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

And no one likes an after-timer, SHL: particularly one who has tried to make capital by ‘sneering’ at a horse’s chance, and then claiming to have backed him when his prognosis goes tits-up.
    For the record, Karabak has shown much improved form today (the first time he has run fresh over something like his proper distance), and has also proven – not for the first time – that he is the better horse. If he doesn’t finish the season rated higher than Diamond Harry, then I’ll take up tiddleywinks.

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.