The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Kennel Gate Novice Hurdle 2020

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Kennel Gate Novice Hurdle 2020

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1759

I’d be really keen to oppose Dusart if he turns up here. He’d likely turn up a short price favourite after winning well on debut and the having obvious Simonsig relation tag to shoulder.

He may face the horse who chased him home that day, Soaring Glory, although on 6lbs worse terms. Granted he’d be open to improvement having only made his racecourse debut at Newbury, although I’m not entirely convinced.

Soaring Glory lined up on this card last season in the listed bumper. That race last year has an unbelievably solid look to it and the first 6 home that day all look capable of carving out pretty decent careers. He was second best once more that day, although a horse who was a place further back is the one I quite like here.

Shantou Express is improving at a rate of knots for Kim Bailey and is capable of seeing it out if, as expected, the mud is flying.

A nice few prospects in this though and I hope we get the majority to post. For anyone in the dark regarding that bumper form I mentioned do go and have a look. Serious race that one :good:

@TomBarkley87

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1759

No Dusart here, presumably on account of underfoot conditions.

I could be looking too much into it but if that’s the case it might be fair to say he really likes this one. It only seems to be his absolute top tier prized assets he wraps in that much cotton wool.

@TomBarkley87

Lemons68
    Participant
    • Total Posts 499

7-2 looks like a big price for No Ordinary Joe, so I’ll have a few pounds his way.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2729

Put up soaring glory in my thread earlier

Thought he should be favourite tbh and 9/2 was big

The market has corrected itself now id say with him 5/2-3/1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.