The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Notebook Thread

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Notebook Thread

Viewing 10 posts - 35 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 14921

Completely agree Grass. Don’t think a run like that was part of the plan, but he got there nicely. He went straight into the notebook after that

Very decent prospect, who should win a few I’d think. Hopefully we can get a few quid off him

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7364

Ho My Lord runs again today, and I’ll be very interested in Firm Footings too, I have a bit on him ew but I think he’s mark fishing for the Plate.

• Total Posts 14921

Thought about betting him Grass, but I want to bet him double figures somewhere down the line. Think he can go well though today at 6’s

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7364

Just as well we didn’t back him. Firm Footings did OK but I think his jumping needs to improve a bit, although he’s only 5 and a biggish horse so plenty of time.

• Total Posts 14921

Was hoping that High Treason would do the thread proud yesterday, but he was thumped, and I think we’ve already seen how good he is.

Fairly happy with the thread so far, and a big week for it, one to put up first

The Abbey
    Really liked how he ran last week at Leopardstown, on ground he wasn’t expected to go on, and also fairly unfamcied. He should win some more races.

Now on to Ballyburn. Doubt I’ll put up a notebook horse as good as this again, or certainly with this much potential.

Just delighted how he’s turned out, and although not my biggest Antepost ever, I’ll be buzzing if he does it

• Total Posts 14921

Really chuffed to bits with Ballyburn, and doubt I can beat that one again. Obviously a few top notchers from the stable as usual, but I genuinely think he’ll be the pick of the bunch

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7364

That bumper winner Kopek des Bordes looked pretty impressive. One tap on the bum and he left them standing.

• Total Posts 14921

Yeah nice performance Grass, hopefully back out at Punchestown too

I ended up with Friends yesterday in The Honeysuckle, but really liked the run from A Penny A Hundred, could see me betting her in the future

• Total Posts 14921

Jazz De Cotte
    Very nice burst at the end, in the Bumper at Ayr, and definitely one I’ll be looking forward to following next year.

• Total Posts 14921

Midnight Strike
    Very impressed by him on Sunday at The Curragh. Obviously early days, but very tempted to bet him for The Coventry.

I’d be quite disappointed, even at this early stage, if he doesn’t turn out to be very decent

Viewing 10 posts - 35 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.