The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Bookie supplying free laying service

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Bookie supplying free laying service

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Purwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 657

What a sneaky fellow you are EC. I would never have thought of that!;)

Maurice
    Participant
    • Total Posts 355

Thanks for that, EC. Keep ’em coming ;)

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Interesting angle EC – I always thought these "refund if 2nd to X" specials were used by PP to divert the money AWAY from the horse in question by encouraging punters to back an alternative to a shortish priced favourite but I can now see the error of my ways (sort of!)

Purwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 657

It was almost layable for me at one time, but I discipline myself to no higher than 4.5. <br>I’m sure there are people who will tell me that’s not the way to do it, but I find that’s the only way I stay in control!

IRSHEYEZ
    • Total Posts 223

Paddy Power has made himself very famous for his special refunds but they have cost him a few times especially in the golf as in the Us Open this year if Woods missed the cut all bets up to £200/300E on the outright market wud be refunded in which he did miss it. His specialty on sat was if any of your mounts finshed 2nd to Frankie Detoris 5 mounts u got a refund on it.

IRSHEYEZ
    • Total Posts 223

Yeah i thought they were stickin there neck out with Doctor Brown but he obviously took the view that it he was goin to stand it for a few quid.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.