Australia and other strange places

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Australia and other strange places

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

Good morning my favourite little cuddly koala….. I hope the sniffles and drippy nose soon pass, plenty of hot coffee laced with a drop of rum will make things more bearable mate (hahaha…. koala and bearable, tickled me). I wish you the best of luck with your foray into the nether regions of the universe…. Matron was always a tad fond of a fondle in the nether regions, but it’s funny, I never have found out quite where that region is in our galaxy…. and I’m an avid Star Trek fan…. I must see if I can look up his Nebula…..
    OK, back down to Earth, well, Scotland anyway….

1.15 Muss… Benny’s Secret…. 2nd… LOST….
    1.45 Muss… Defi Sacre…. WINNER @ 2.22….

MrE

The “saver” did the job today and saved our stakes…. so we stand still again….. :unsure:

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

Never mind the nether regions MrE I don’t think I will take part in any more safaris within South Africa after the disaster about LADY CLEMENTINE & ATWAAR.

Thank goodness for the generosity of Ladbrokes but perhaps their Spratt to catch a Mackerel methods works with others but certainly not with me.

Billy's Outback Shack

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 21262

Navigating the website to get the £1 freebet on should be enough to put people off

Member since March 2008
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

I am starting to get the hang of it Nathan but as yet won nothing.

I got the price right about STORY OF LIGHT which collapsed after I gambled and took the 10/11 but sadly so did the run ending 2nd.

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

Yeah, funny old game…. I aint going anywhere fast either, one step backward and then one step forward and we end up in the same place.
    With all your different areas of play, you should gain something, even if it’s just satisfaction….. the idea of throwing a handful of wheat into the air is for you to let the chaff blow away and you catch all the wheat….. but I think you moved your hands and dropped the lot…. a bit like the English cricketers…..
    Give it a fresh start tomorrow….
    :mail: :mail: B-)

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

Steps, back and forth eh MrE sound a bit like Strictly Come Dancing but try as hard as I may I simply do not see you in Lycra & Sequins but perhaps a little spray tan maybe.

I have been blown away by LEZARDRIEUX winning at Newcastle today because the idea came from a little off the wall thinking which I shall try again tomorrow but is an innovation of our Australian system and combined with that of one of our domestic tools.

Happy days but also early ones and so I must not get ahead of myself.

I am disappointed having checked the information sources to find nothing of interest for Tuesday.

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

I want all the ticks in all the boxes but when it happens the prices are worse than interest figures in the building society and so compromises need to be made in order to acquire the required prices.

I am a favourite backer and so it was a surprise to turn up a couple offering very favourable returns: –

COLOURING @ 4/1 tempts me each way – Wolverhampton 4.45 . . . Won 5/1
    MORTENS LEAM @ 7/2 is another tempter – Fontwell 3.00 . . . . 2nd

GOOD and HARDY @ 11/8 – Uttoxeter 2.40 is expected to do the business and finish 1st . . . Won 8/11

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

WINNER or LOSER?

How good it feels to have posted AZARYAH yesterday at Wagga Wagga 13/8 Unibet.

What a winner at 6.50 (11/2) but I will only get paid out at 13/8 without any BOG available.

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

Morning again Bill….. it’s smiling time and we need to exercise our chuckle muscles…. so in an attempt to start that laughing process, I give you these little beauties….

NE14UKGGS….

1.10 Uttox… Vereina….
    2.40 Uttox… Passam….

They should give you a laugh Bill, I’m peeing myself already…..
    ;-) ;-)

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

:good: Yes indeed it is THUMBS UP to MrE for pointing out a simple error to me for almost missing a trick.

Fontwell 3.30 LOCHINVAR at 3/1
    I must have known something – LOCHINVAR was a non runner

The selection process being the very same as yesterday’s winner LEZARDIEUX, I noted it but then overlooked it and so thanks for the reminder and let’s hope LOCHINVAR is as brave a knight as Sir Walter Scott suggests.

Australia (overnight): –

Terang Race 2 ANIRISHMAN @ 9/5

Dalby Race 5 EL PRADOS @ 7/5

Ascot (WA) Race 7 BLACK SABBATH @ 3/1

Launceston Race 9 SIR SIMON @ 11/5

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

This past few days it feels as if a corner has been turned with indicating winners at 15/8, 100/30,
    6.50 (11/2). 5/1, 11/8 (sp 8/11), much of this has been by bringing together ideas from Australian and domestic systems. I had abandoned domestic racing hoping better things would come from the warmer & sunnier Oz but maybe it was my mindset that was wrong and so I have searched out some quality tipping and chucked them into the mix to examine which are likely to be the best. Will such good results continue, of course I offer no guarantees but I am intending to climb on the gravy train until it hits the buffers.

Liecester 2.00 COOLANLY boosted by Ladbrokes @ 9/5

Kempton 4.40 SUMMIT REACH each way @ 3/1 bet365
    Kempton 5.40 EARTH AND SKY @ 11/8 bet365
    Chelmsford 5.55 COLD HARBOUR each way @ 15/2 bet365 . . . . 3rd

The train hit the buffers ! ! !

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

Good evening my little wombat, I’m pleased to see that your disposition is improving…. no doubt Nathan will stick his face in and put an end to that state of euphoria that you find yourself in at present…. and that reminds me, where’s that chappie from north of the border, Elcatero…. is he dead???…
    You have good reason to be proud of yourself Billy my boy, we all take the wee wee, but we really are aware of the amount of dedication that it takes to keep studying when everything is collapsing around your ears…. we’ve all been there my little cuddly thing, but you take losers to heart, nobody else turns a hair. Losing runs are expected, losing months are expected (within reason), the real tell tale is the long term viability and that is down to the effort that is put in…. you Bill, have NEVER been short on effort, you’ve tried more than a lot, but your still batting, the opposition (bookies) haven’t got you out yet….. keep going my friend, no matter the apparent digs and laughs, I know that your attempts are admired…. or perhaps the tenacity at which you keep trying…. win or lose Bill, your a star and as long as you keep approaching your ideas from all angles, you’ll always shine.
    Not saying that your selections are any good though, just that you have to get 100% for effort…. I think that your one of the rare beasts that just keep plodding onwards…. you will get there Bill…. like a little terrier… I’m with you all the way….
    :good: :good: :good:

MrE

PS… there’s an outside chance that I might be a tad “hammered” cuz a little noggin or two may… and i stipulate MAY, have crossed my lips…. notwithstanding, Billy the Skirts tips are worth looking into…. probably crap, but discard at your peril…. Yes… probably time for bed…. mmmm… I wonder…. is YOU’RE room spinnng???….

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 21262

Elcartero is alive and well
    and playing the 3 horse
    competition on these
    boards…
    The trouble he has is that his heart beats
    that slowly
    that
    it takes him half the week
    to log in and the other
    half to log out

Member since March 2008
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4172

Where is missing PAGE 5?

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2059

I think they were jealous of all the winners that we were getting…..

MrE

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 303 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.