The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

‘A KINGS RANSOM’

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips ‘A KINGS RANSOM’

Viewing 17 posts - 834 through 850 (of 2,437 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 614

Oh it was shaping up to be a tastey bout. Goirdon went in too early in the first round. Ginger kept his gloves close to his hands, but once Gordon went charging in, Ginger delivered a hard right in the 91st page that has Gordon rocked. The referee has went to the TAPK corner, holding his gloves and flashing a light in his eyes, whilst asking him if he can still continue. There seems to be a bit of confusion in the ring. TAPK and his corner want to continue, and are shouting about adding an extra 10k to the prize money, but will the fight still go on ? the ginger camp are saying the referee should stop it and award their lad the win.

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

Gord has a point here Ginge you say it would waste 2 hours putting a few numbers next to a few runners in a mythical racing post which would of took my 5 year old about 5 minutes yet you gone through 90 plus pages jotting up Gords p/l and strike rate, must of took you ages……. :lol:

:lol:
    Just thought someone should show the brilliant statistics on this thread.
    I’d go through his other threads too Nathan, but I don’t think Gord would want me to. :wink:

You’ve got a bloody intelligent 5 year old there Nathan! How did you learn him/her the table of odds and percentages?

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Gord has a point here Ginge you say it would waste 2 hours putting a few numbers next to a few runners in a mythical racing post which would of took my 5 year old about 5 minutes yet you gone through 90 plus pages jotting up Gords p/l and strike rate, must of took you ages……. :lol:

:lol:
    Just thought someone should show the brilliant statistics on this thread.
    I’d go through his other threads too Nathan, but I don’t think Gord would want me to. :wink:

Feel Free Ginge,you’ll see how I put up 40/1 winners,prices you can only dream about! I could create a ‘Greatest Hits’ album of winners I’ve put up on here with articulate reasoning behind everyone……..You dear boy couldn’t create a floppy disc and the bloody needle would get stuck at that repeating the same old s*ite over and over again….Saver here, saver there,You’re boring me now!
    Poor old Nath I tried to warn you!Poor bug*er wont sleep now! :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

I’d be surprised you can remember what any winner feels like. 5 months back! :shock:

Value Is Everything
    • Total Posts 1533

Sprinter Sacre will break the 200 mark with Timeform

softie
    Participant
    • Total Posts 199

Blimey ginge, taking a bit of flak here mate, hope the old tin hat is nailed on!!

Just keep grinding out your profits and leave these other guys to huff and puff – just been catching up on this thread, is it right that this guy is over 6k down the pan……finding a pot to p**s in would seem to be the priority here

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

I’d be surprised you can remember what any winner feels like. 5 months back! :shock:

Ginge,your School report would read must try harder! :roll: If you think TAPK would go 5 months without backing a winner you are seriously deluded,I made it clear from Day 1 that my Betfair Wagers were never included in this threads Profit and loss and yet I still mention the fact that I’ve backed them on here you Muppet! Anyone who reads my drivel knows I am loyal to my horses and stables as when I write its about a damn sight more than ‘Such and such has a 17.5% chance of winning but I’ll have 2 savers on blah di blah just in case I’m wrong about my first,second and third choice’,! Anyone can do that and christ this place would be boring as **** if we all wrote like you! :roll: I’ll follow most of mine off a cliff because I actually love my horses,I dont just attach a ‘number’ to them like you do! No I’m afraid when you see the likes of

Tax Free

,10/1

Indian Trail

,16/1,

Imperial Legend

,12/1 and

Come on Dave

,4/1 all winning recently rest assured TAPK’s on! :wink:

• Total Posts 1533

softie
    Participant
    • Total Posts 199

Agreed Hurdygurdy, with ginge`s points system, you would certainly need to have a substantial bank to cover the drawdown periods….although ginge himself doesn`t have a bank!!

As you rightly say ginge puts a hell of a lot of time and effort into what he does and shares it all for free….not just sharing selective bits as it appears this TAPK would have us believe from the post above.In fact,based on the above you could forgive anyone for calling him The After Timing King.

Following ginge,even sticking to his staking plan, has proved to be profitable over time and i am confident will remain so. Anyone new to punting on horse racing could do a lot worse.

• Total Posts 1533

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Ginge,your School report would read must try harder! :roll: If you think TAPK would go 5 months without backing a winner you are seriously deluded,I made it clear from Day 1 that my Betfair Wagers were never included in this threads Profit and loss and yet I still mention the fact that I’ve backed them on here you Muppet! Anyone who reads my drivel knows I am loyal to my horses and stables as when I write its about a damn sight more than ‘Such and such has a 17.5% chance of winning but I’ll have 2 savers on blah di blah just in case I’m wrong about my first,second and third choice’,! Anyone can do that and christ this place would be boring as **** if we all wrote like you! :roll: I’ll follow most of mine off a cliff because I actually love my horses,I dont just attach a ‘number’ to them like you do! No I’m afraid when you see the likes of

Tax Free

,10/1

Indian Trail

,16/1,

Imperial Legend

,12/1 and

Come on Dave

,4/1 all winning recently rest assured TAPK’s on! :wink:

I’d have to agree Gord that Ginge’s way is boring and there’s very little skill involved but are you so different?

:wink:

All this percentage talk is enough to drive a man mad I think he’ll be lucky if 2 people read half of what he writes which applies to most of us btw

:wink:

. Ginge knows if he backs 40 33/1 shots one or two will win and it will put him in front,,you don’t need to make a book or batter out percentages to work that out as anyone can do it without all that rubbish

You dig out some crackers and some real stinkers but such are the prices when one does win how many do you need to make a profit if you aren’t backing anything else? I don’t see what you do any different than Ginge does only you don’t talk about 16.32.4% chance of making a twat of yourself.if the effin thing loses it’s a donkey if it wins it’s star is more your style.

Just what I have been saying about Tom Segal. He puts up pricewise tips at huge prices and sooner or later bingo. How many 16/1 sots do you need to end up in front if all you are doing is backing his? but who does that? Punters wander off lose the money they win when he does have a winner and still end up behind.

I know You know and Ginge knows we wont fall out over this it’s just one of those heated arguments we have every so often when we’re bored :mrgreen: Mind you hasn’t Ginge really got his back up? never seen him so angry he’s got to be at least 82.4% more angry than I have ever seen him……no value in that so shut your silly trap ffs before he has a heart attack :roll:

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Its a big day today,all 3 of my fav 2yo’s run at Newmarket.

Dawn Approach

,who I’ve backed at 20/1 down for the 2000gns runs in the Dewhurst,a race I asked Corals for a price on back in May,they offered me 7/2 to a Grand at the time,hindsight is a wonderful thing! :oops:

Cristoforo Colombo

runs in the ‘Middle Park’ and at 6/1 to 3 places is a bet to nothing for me,I’ve had all Ladbrokes 33/1 for the 2000gns on him too.I’ve said it all season that these 2 colts will fill the first 2 places of next years Classic.My 3rd horse today is my Derby horse

Trading Leather

,I’m on at 25/1,He’ll improve again for todays run and I’m still hopeful he’ll go for the Racing Post trophy afterwards! Big day!

• Total Posts 1533

I’ve backed Ryan Moore to win that not often I’ll oppose a 1/3 shot but have backed him ew….I think he’s overrated that New Approach wannabe so lets see how he goes. Can’t see him winning like a 1/3 shot should. BTW I’m going out on the town again so won’t be around for you to say ya told me so…first thing I’ll do when i get back is watch the replay and come and give you some stick if he loses :)

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

The last time I collected on

Red Jazz

would be a year ago today,if the same horse turns up today he’ll run a place at 12/1 at least,conditions should be much the same and there’s an open feel to the field so here’s hoping!

Red Jazz

£150 e/w 12/1 Bet365 Challenge stakes.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Great to see a Jumps meeting today but I’m not one for taking the Even Money about

Hinterland

at Chepstow,not when a horse like

The Lemon Drop Kid

is getting near on 2 stone off him,its a race to watch for me I’m afraid.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

I’m all over

Steps

at 5’s on the machine in this 2.05pm race at York,I believe it was the draw that beat him last time and on this ground today is the one to beat,he deserves this!

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

I’ve looked at this years Cesarewitch up and down and there’s a good half dozen that I like the look of,’Motivado’ should be on any shortlist as I feel he is the class horse in the race,at the weights I have to give

Montaff

at 80/1 an e/w squeak but my bet here is

Hurricane Higgins

,he’ll stay all day and battles like a lion,he’s a bit quirky but I think the conditions of the race should suit.

Hurricane Higgins

£150 e/w 14/1 Skybet 1/4 5 places Cesarewitch.

Viewing 17 posts - 834 through 850 (of 2,437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.