The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wonagain

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Wonagain

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    seejaye
    • Total Posts 1

Good evening fellow moneymakers, seejaye here, has anyone tried Wonagain. ?

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

No I haven’t tried it but if I remember right it’s a dutching system isn’t it? Backing 3 or 4 horses in a race means you are backing at long odds on regularly. A particularly nasty aspect of this particular system is that not only do they try & sell it themselves but also let others sell it for them under a licence which costs a modest £500! Pyramid selling at it’s very worst.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Ooooh, straight to the chase, there’s no ****
    ing about with you Flakey is there. That definitely hammered the nails into his coffin before he even got off the ground….. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Snowman is right seejaye – don’t waste your money.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

(Edited by Robotica at 8:03 pm on Sep. 18, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Robotica…. with the greatest of respect my friend, the selection method may be awesome, but the frigging staking is the pits. On that first race you are betting £320+ to win £50 (thats odds of 2/13), thats not value by any stretch of the imagination. It means that if you have one losing race it’ll take you 6 races (£2000), to get back on track…. :o   … Jeeeez mate, not a good risk at all, I don’t care how good the system is…….. now with a more sensible form of staking perhaps there are possibilities…..<br>:biggrin:

MrE<br>

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Robotica,

Are you betting all the selected races or do you stop at a winner after the first meeting?

You must have nerves of steel.

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Do I feel a new system from MrE?????:biggrin:

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

(Edited by Robotica at 8:44 am on Sep. 19, 2003)

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Robotica,

Its very difficult to argue with your final statement ‘has it made a profit?’

But if, just if, you had a complete losing day wouldn’t it wipe out a complete bank for the average punter?

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

No, I aint gonna come out with all my methods on staking Matron, it would take too long. I already "talk" to a few via emails, about correct staking and I spend hours on this ‘puter answering ’em….. just believe me when I say that Robot had 5 winners outa 6 races today, I’d have made a damn sight more than £50 outa that 5 timer….. :biggrin: <br>The most important thing about betting is that each person feels comfortable with their chosen form of staking, obviously The Robot does, but it aint for me, I wanna make money for as little risk as possible. My bank has taken a long time to accumulate and I would never blow it all in such a short series of bets. Robots funds must be endless cos I can’t even get close to that £2500 bet on one race, I’m not willing to risk that in one YEAR…..  :biggrin: :biggrin: ….  best of luck to you Robocop, you are certainly not short of bottle….

MrE<br>

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Robotica,

Of course I understand ‘dutching’ but why is Tancred Imp described as a ‘banker’? It appears to be treated the same as the other three – ie staked to return all outlay + 50 quid (ish).

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

(Edited by Robotica at 11:43 pm on Sep. 18, 2003)

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

(Edited by Robotica at 8:45 am on Sep. 19, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Mmmmmm……. almost sounds like an advert now Robo, its crazy staking for most of us and will only end in tears…. its only my opinion but I give it in all honesty,  my advice to all is to stay well away from this type of staking, it’ll finish you off…. The selection method may be fine but the staking isn’t……. sorry mate, I have to tell it as I see it, I don’t want anyone getting hurt……

MrE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.