The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wonagain

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Wonagain

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5838

Good luck to you Robitica.

As MrE says it is very large stakes you are playing with for so little return.

If you can afford to have a few losing days, then fine. I just hope you don’t get your fingers burned and lose your betting bank.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

Ollie
    • Total Posts 82

Hi Robotica,

Have I got this right your banker is always the longest priced horse of your selections regardless of your perceived chance of it’s merits?

I realise you cant give away details of the system but which sort of races do you favour, hcaps, non-hcaps, small fields, a cetain shape to a race etc?<br>Ollie

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

(Edited by Robotica at 8:46 am on Sep. 19, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi again Robo, we seem to be clashing lately…. you said that there are pro’s out there who are happy to make 2% on their investment, in reply I must say b*****ks
    , they can get better than that with any high street bank and a true pro wouldn’t risk his bank for a meagre 2%. He (or she) might except that after a bad run but the target has to be much greater because they’d make more than that by buying and selling at car boots…. I know a few pro’s and I feel for them, its hard work, but they would spit at the thought of only 2% ROI….. sorry…<br>:biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Well I, for one, wish you continued success Robotica. However I have to say that for me personally the fear of losing that third race and being nearly £3,000 down when trying to win £10 would be too great, I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Profanities, MrE, I am surprised. :biggrin:

As far as anyone clashing, it would never be my intention to clash with anyone.:)

With all due respect, the statement I made earlier in regards to some "die hard" PRO’s making 2%, this I can assure you is the case, the only thing that I did not mention is that they make this in every four out of six races on the card, and it is done everyday.  This is why I made the statement that to most it would be hard to comprehend but, once again I can assure you that I know of two of the older PRO’s who will not, or are unable to change thier winning ways, and I say why should they if it works for them and it keeps them in profit.

I once had a discussion with one of them at Kempton  some three years ago after racing, and boy did I get lectured for stating the obvious. :biggrin:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Profanities…. what profanities, they’ve all been ***** out…. hahahaha…….  I hear what your saying mate but it goes against all that I’ve been taught by my peers, but we’ll always listen and learn won’t we….. gonna drop this one now cos I only do happy, I don’t do arguments….. :biggrin:  …  now get yer arse up to the One – A – Day thread cos we need help… hehehe<br>:biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

MrE.

In regards to your thoughts on staking and yesterdays 5 timer, if you have any suggestions they would be gratefully recieved. :biggrin:

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.