The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wednesday 4th April

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Wednesday 4th April

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

Nottingham 4.10

Barry Hills would no doubt like to win this prize with his favourite The Last Drop (6/4 fav) but I think the ground may be a little against FTO. A lay at this price (to play later a better price!) So Jamie Spencer’s Geordiland 5/2 to be the benefactor IMHO

Flash
    • Total Posts 1144

The official going description was good to firm yet the times suggest good to soft would have been more accurate.

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

Flash

The analysis for the 3.10 is up on the RP already and in discussing Patavellian, the ground is referred to as fast enough!

Perhaps the jockeys were determined to keep pace slow for their fresh horses. A wind factor too possibly.

BTW, I see there was a good discussion on the BF forum about race thoughout the day.

(Edited by zilzal at 6:31 pm on April 4, 2007)

Flash
    • Total Posts 1144

It looks good as best though. Two of the five furlong races were over one and a half seconds below standard, the listed race over nine seconds below, the mile and a quarter seven seconds below and the two mile events between two and four and a half seconds below.

Wind may have had an affect but I personally don’t think the ground description should’ve had firm in it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.