The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ultima 2021

Home Forums Cheltenham Festival 2021 Ultima 2021

• This topic has 23 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Mike007.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4123

That’s another one who looks set up for something.I got him added to the any race market at 25/1 which i thought was fair and that seems to of gone.

Will have a top up on that NRNB as well, cheers :good:

Autumnal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 367

Farclas is a horse I’ve bet fairly regularly, and I’ve went with 33/1, without the nrnb insurance

Silver Spoon
    Participant
    • Total Posts 116

If he runs well on his comeback, Cogry will be in the picture for this, so I’ve taken 50-1 ew

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16444

Ramses De Teille was definitely my main hope here the last few months, but no entry for him. I’m relieved now that he was never priced up.

I’ll renew my interest though in the other pair who stood out, Talkischeap, and Ok Corral. I’d still be very interested in the pair of them, and good to see them in the entries. A lot will depend on how Talkischeap gets on at Kempton, but he looks ideal for this.

Encouraging to see Ok Corral get an entry, and a good sign that all is well with him.

I’ve been rabitting on about Escaria Ten for a while now, but he’s a bit more high profile now, so the value gone in him a wee bit, whichever race he lines up in. Love this horse, and I can see them using him as their “target” horse for the next few seasons.

I usually give Goose Man a good word, and it’s great to see him come back as good as ever from a long layoff. I’d have him as a proper dark one here.

Finally, I like Remastered. I really liked his attitude on Saturday, and for all it was a desperate renewal of The Reynoldstown, I was very impressed by him. I think he’s a horse going places, and he’s my early fancy for The Ladbroke Trophy next season. He’d be edging it as my #1 for this at the moment.

Escaria Ten
    Goose Man
    Ok Corral
    Remastered
    Talkischeap

Autumnal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 367

It will be Milan Native here for me at 16/1 nrnb. He was impressive last year, and I can see a repeat.

I also like Cloth Cap. It’s probably unlikely that the watering will suit him, but that’s the benefit of nrnb. I’ve taken 20/1

KevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1255

Milan Native won the Kim Muir last year.

Autumnal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 367

I know that Kev, that’s the impressive run I was referring to.

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16444

Really want to bet Remastered, but I think he’ll go NH Chase. I’m hoping that’s the same target for Escaria Ten.

I’ll definitely bet Ok Corral if he goes, but at this stage it’ll be on the day.

Talkischeap looks really big at 33’s, and I’ll probably bet him before Saturday, but I’ll stick to one here just now with Goose Man.

Goose Man 25’s NRNB

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2691

Milan Native going straight to the National last i heard.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.