The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Timeform Says…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tuffers
    • Total Posts 1402

I know I previously labelled the Free Form section of the Timeform website as a bit of an own goal but I found reading Timeform’s conclusion and predicted 1,2,3 useful as Timeform don’t give a conclusion in their racecards.

I see that they appear to only be offering this on one meeting today. Has that been the case for a while and does anyone know the basis for choosing the meeting to cover?

Edit:spelling

Never Nearer
    • Total Posts 98

Please be aware that Timeform race summaries and runner commentaries and are not currently available in the Betfair Race Card Interface and Free Form Site, http://www.timeform.com/free/, due to a network outage.

We apologise for the unavailability of this information and are working to resolve the issue urgently.

Just gone up on the Betfair service forum.

rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

I can only imagine it’s an oversight or a technical issue; it certainly wouldn’t be the plan not to cover the meetings. Perhaps DJ can enlighten us?

Prufrock
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2081

Major connectivity problems yesterday afternoon. I believe it has been sorted now.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8992

Glad we’re not the only ones with ‘technical’ issues.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Not sure what problems there were yesterday (I don’t work on the Sabbeth on religious grounds!) or earlier, but as far as I’m aware it’s all there and working as normal in the usual place now.

Tuffers
    • Total Posts 1402

All working fine now. Timeform says our filly will win tomorrow so I hope they’re right!

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

What did you make of her last effort Tuffers?

Tuffers
    • Total Posts 1402

What did you make of her last effort Tuffers?

She didn’t like the ground (it was like a road) and she was forced wide round the bend. John Egan was instructed to look after her if she was feeling the ground and thankfully due to him doing just that she doesn’t appear to have suffered any ill effects.

Cav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4825

She didn’t like the ground (it was like a road)

Why run her then?

Tuffers
    • Total Posts 1402

Why run her then?

We very nearly didn’t. In fact Shane Kelly came up to Mark and told him to pull her out (based on his assessment of her going requirements after he rode her at Lingfield). She’s a fluent mover though and in the end we decided that she might handle it – as it turned out she didn’t but luckily there was no harm done.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.