The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

THE REVOLUTION.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems THE REVOLUTION.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi all im back with a new system to trial. i will be using the C-4 Tele-text service to make my selections and also there betting forcast.<br>Here goes.

1. use the C4 Teletext service or any newspaper with a reliable betting forcast.

2.only use the main meeting of the day, but if you wish to have more selections use all other meetings if required.

3. selections are made from all race, handicaps and none handicaps.

4.using the following last two form figures only current season only.<br> 21<br> 31<br> 41

5. if there is more than one selection in a race with the same form figures, use the one shortest in the betting forcast.<br>If there are more than one with different form figures i.e 21- 41  the one with 21 would be used.

6. all selections must be one of the first five in the betting forcast, like i said earlier i will use the teletext service.

7. all selections are backed at 2 points level stakes from a bank of 1,000 points= £20 per bet.

Iwill put up selections later, ive no results for this system, so im giving it a trial run now to see how it fares.

See you later.<br>Daz.:cheesy: :biggrin:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Three selections for saturday 5th july 2003.

1,000 point bank.

Sandown

1.45 Vision of night 2 points win.

3.35 Nayef 2 points win.

4.45 South atlantic 2 points win.

Daz.:)

andydawes
    • Total Posts 210

Good luck with this Darrell!

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5824

Nice to see you back Darrell.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Yeah, I like it Daz, now your back after your labotomy, you’ve become a confirmed member of this elite little corner of TRF, it’s known as Ward 7 of the Norfolk Sanitorium for the Insane….. Matron is the Guv’nor and you’ll need to be wary of him cos he like to play games with his cattle prod, well, I think it’s a cattle prod…. hehehe…. if you feel a sharp pain around the buttock area, make sure you can’t see BOTH of Matrons hands on your shoulders……. :o :o …. gotta watch out for Warden Furby too, he’s a bit of a spanker… and a tyrant with that wet towel…..<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Three losers yesterday bank now at 940 points.<br>Selections for sunday 6th july 2003.

Brighton 4.30 Ambrosine 2 points win.

Out of interest theres four selections running at the other meetings today, could be a possible lucky 15<br>Worth a try.

Jagger 3.20 redcar<br>Strongtrooper 2.40 market rasen<br>Jollyolly 4.10 market rasen<br>Runner bean 4.40 market rasen

Daz.:cheesy: :)  

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

bank now at 960 points after sole bet for sunday wins @ evens.:cool:

Selections for monday 7th july 2003.<br>Bath.

2.30 only if i laugh 2 points win.

4.30 pulse 2 points win.

Daz.:cheesy: :)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Daz…. thats a start mate, I noticed Jollyolly won @ 3/1 at your other meeting too…..  :cool:

<br>MrE

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Mr. E.<br>A nice little tonic to lift the spirits on ward 7, ha, ha,<br>Another good start for monday 2 from 2 @ 5/4 and 6/1 brings the bank nicely into profit at 1,105 points.<br>105 points up:cheesy: :cool: <br>Selections for the Newmarket july meeting on tuesday 8th july 2003.

Only one selection today

2.50 Rosehearty 2 points win.

Daz:cheesy: <br>:cheesy: Devon Flame won 5/1 windsor 9.05:cheesy:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Nicely, nicely Daz, you’ll have all of Ward 7 in ruptures if you can keep plonking those winners in. Remember to keep a wary eye open for Matron, he resembles Nurse Ratchett…. the Furby is more like Jack Nicholson and just about as daft…..  :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

No winners today, i think we were aiming a bit high if we thought that Rosehearty was going to win at 20/1 what a price though if it had have won.<br>Bank now at 1,085 points:cheesy:

Selections for wednesday 9th july 2003.

Newmarket.

2.15 Parkview 2 points win.

4.35 High point 2 points win.

NB. CLEVER CLOGGS would have been a selection in the 1.45 but didnt come into the fifth in the betting rule.

Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Blank day wednesday, bank now at 1,045 points.

Selections for thursday 10th july 2003.

Newmarket.<br>2.15 King Hesperus 2 points win.

5.05 Reveillez 2 points win.

Daz.:cheesy:

NB.Persian Pearl wins @ 13/2 6.30 Kempton.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Another losing day thursday bank stands at 1,005 points.Could do with getting a couple of decent priced winners again. Allthough other selections are winning at the other meetings, Needwood Mystic won @ 13/2.

Selections are for Ascot on friday 11th july 2003.

2.15 Capulette 2 points win.

2.45 Hawk Flyer 2 points win.

3.15 Barrantes 2 points win.

3.50 Quiet Storm 2 points win.

Four selections, lets hope for a turn of fortune.:cheesy:

Daz.:cheesy: :cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Not having a very good run at the moment one winner friday at11/10 brings the bank to 967 points, theres only one selection at York saturday 12th july 2003.

Tyne 4.45 2 points win.

Catch you later.<br>Daz.:cheesy: :)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

A loser yesterday bank now at 947 points:(  system not going to plan, but thats racing.

Two selections for sunday 13 th july 2003.

Haydock.

2.10 whistler 2 points win.

4.50 san hernando 2 points win.

Daz.:cheesy: :cheesy:  

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.