The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Stormont switches to turf

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Stormont switches to turf

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pengamon
    • Total Posts 226

To run in the Blue Jay Way S. at Santa Anita on Saturday. He’s been working really well and hopefully he will break better than he did at Bay Meadows!-

Adrian
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1041

Good luck Peng, I hope he’s competitive this time.

I presume it’ll be down the hill, which should suit him because he’d be used to that sort of course.

I see he’ll get the full 6lb allowance for not having won 2 races since June so should get in well.  

Here’s hoping for a good post position!

pengamon
    • Total Posts 226

30-1 No-one likes him! Sitting in Arcadia Library hoping for the best in 3 hours time :)

Zorro
    • Total Posts 472

Good luck. I’m going to nibble at that.

roryrory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Likewise.

roryrory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

No joy for Stormont (just scanning the results). I did manage to get matched at 250 on Betfair for my fiver though, so at least I got a thrill of sorts!

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Set off miles too fast and faded really quickly once headed as a result. Wasn’t ever going to be good enough in hindsight but a bad/pointless ride…

pengamon
    • Total Posts 226

Don’t know who’s the worse for wear. Him or me after the flights to and from LA.

He had a minor operation yesterday and is fine now. At least he’s totally recovered from the feet/ankle problems that were building up before he left Britain.

pengamon
    • Total Posts 226

Literally a full 2 years after his last start at Hollywood Park-he’s due to run again shortly. :D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.