The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Saturday 25th February

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Saturday 25th February

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

I was hoping someone would post their tips first – I feel stupid being the only person posting tips:(

ScotiaScotia
    • Total Posts 111

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 12:49 am on Feb. 25, 2006[br]I was hoping someone would post their tips first – I feel stupid being the only person posting tips:(

Please dont be feeling stupid – I look in most days to see what you have put up.

I remember when it was JTS who was putting them up everyday – KING OF THE SAND was Jimboy

Here is a few of my hopeful winners but probably lays hi hi at the moment.

Newcastle

1 -.50 – Seymar LadLost 5/2 fav<br>tracked leaders, ridden and outpaced when hit 3 out, soon weakened opened 9/4 touched 3/1 £1500-£600 <br>============================<br>2.25 – Brave thought Won 7/2<br>held up, headway approaching 4 out, 2 lengths 2nd when blundered 2 out, driven to lead flat, kept on opened 9/2 <br>============================<br>3 -.00 – Torkinking Won 3/1<br>tracked leader, led before 3rd, made rest, ridden 2 out, edged left, stayed on gamely flat opened 9/2 touched 5/1 £5000-£1000 £2500-£500 (x3) £2250-£500 (x6) £3500-£1000 (x4) £1500-£500<br>==============================<br>3 .35 – Danbrody Millar – Back e/w for National 50/1 before race. Lost 5/1<br>made most to 4 out, ridden and weakened next opened 9/2 £5000-£1000

——————————<br>4 – 05 Olney LadFell 7/4 <br>led, headed 4 out, close 2nd and driven when fell next touched 15/8 £1500-£800 £750-£400 £3500-£2000 £1400-£800<br>

(Edited by Scotia at 6:00 pm on Feb. 25, 2006)

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

FSL, don’t give up, I’ve often been left to post alone but it seems no-one is interested in finding winners these days all I hear is lay lay lay (the easy way) and racing politics talk :(

<br>Here’s one that will test your bottle :-

Oeuf A La Neige (1.30 Lingfield), I’ve been lucky enough to have backed him on each of his three victories at 10/1, 16/1 & 25/1 but he hasn’t won in 13 races since and I must admit I have had small e/w stakes on him at fancy prices in a few of those, he does travel well in his races even though slowly away at times and has looked a little reluctant in his three races this year, however I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he comes good as on his first two starts he’d probably have needed them, last time it was reported that he hated the first time blinkers and finished last accordingly, if that is to be believed and there’s no reason not to believe it then he could cause a shock at massive odds especially with the blinkers left off and stepped up to 7f, connections are trying something as regards to blinkers and trip changes so he must be showing something at home, he’s worth a small each way bet today in my opinion and if it doesn’t happen then keep him in mind to pop up soon, I’ll also be on Trouble Maker for a saver.

I’ll be watching his performance with interest for future developments.

Good luck whatever you back!

<br>

ScotiaScotia
    • Total Posts 111

Hi Jim

What do you think of African Dreams chance in the 15 – 40? Mr Noseda is good at bringing horses back into form and throws this one into the ring at a decent price – Market watch Jim??

Don’t think this was ever looking like the trainer had brought anything of his old form – may have needed race but  not one to note really.

(Edited by Scotia at 6:03 pm on Feb. 25, 2006)

• Total Posts 2065

Ok here are my selections for today

For Racing Post Chase I’ve alreadsy gone for Fork Lightning, Innox ans L’Ami

3:00N 4pts win Torkinking @ 7/2 (Is 4/1 with Betoddoreven)

4:20C 1pt Silver Birch @ 3/1

2:00L 2pts City Wall (May follow the pattern of well supported in the morning, its opening show is very short (11/8) and drifts to 2/1. Therefore will take sp)

3:35N 1pt e/w Supreme Breeze@ 20/1 (general)<br>           1pt e/w Datito @ 33/1 (general)

2:45S 3pts Blazing Bailey @ sp

• Total Posts 2065

Bet odd or even are offering 5/1 about Torkinking. Great e/w bet to nothing in my opinion.

schumi
    • Total Posts 166

ballintra boy 4.20 fairyhouse<br>glentaisie 2.00 lingfield<br>a short price but mccoy is going to chepstow to ride taking my cut when he’s done in sandown<br>i like Ladalko 3.20 if christian williams can keep his ass in the seat i sometimes suspect he has problems with his balance

• Total Posts 2065

Clearly City Wall isn’t fancied.

I’ve put £2.50e/w on your Ouef De La Neige for a laugh Jim

• Total Posts 2065

Today’s Profit +4pts

Cumulative Profit +48.1pts

City Wall didn’t go the way I thought it would in the betting and clearly wasn’t fancied by the "smart" punter.

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

:blush:  Apologies FSL for Oeuf A La Neige, even though he was a 50/1 shot I was still amazed he finished last he was never put into the race IMO!!!

There’s got to be something amiss :(

Sporting life close up :- slowly into stride, always behind :confused:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.