The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Saturday 19 May

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Saturday 19 May

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

4.40 Newmarket 6f 2yo

Mick Channon’s Silver Guest has been backed in to 6/4 probably on the grounds that he has crying out for this trip after three over the minimum distance. While he must be respected I’m not sure the company he has kept is that special.

I’m going to look for value in  Gosden’s Master Chef (Fortune) who is currently 11/2 on BF. Magical Speedfit and Luscious Lips, have run creditably from his Windsor debut and on pedigree he looks like 6f would suit. The jockey booking is certainly not a negative either.

The Rowley descent may just possibly be a challenge for the unraced Declaration of War.

<br>Swallow,

Good to see you back around these parts. Fancy going head-to-head to see how many winners we can get between us. Say five or six selections per week. Just an idea that may concentrate our minds!

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

3.15 Newbury 10f 3yo H/C

Rowing in with favourite Regal Flush (11/4 on BF) who should appreciate the ground. Joining him against the field for me is Gosden’s Gold Option (11/1) deserves another chance after disappointing against classy opposition last term.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.