The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Pro- Betting.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Pro- Betting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

I everyone, im thinking of turning pro in january ive come into quite a bit of money and im thinking of giving it a go at making a living from betting, pack the job in and make some real money instead of lining my employers pockets, so he can buy a new car every year or go on holiday 3 to 4 times a year.<br>Would appreciate some positive ideas from forum members as to what im letting my self in for, is there any pros or semi pros out thier with a bit of advice?<br>Would very much like some input.

Cheers<br>Daz.:o :cheesy:

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Good luck Daz.

Hopefully some of the "full time" pros might visit down here and give you some advice.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

hi darrel,<br>I’m self employed (engineering consultant) when I don’t work I go Pro. I’ve been doing this since 1986 and it works fine for me. The longest spell I had Pro was about a year, three years ago. This year I did it for about 4 months.<br>What you can expect will depend on what you are doing.

If your planning to have a lot of bets, then your mind set will have to be robust because the losers can do your confidence in, serial system user syndrome.

If your only having a few bets a week (recommended) then you have to be able to cope with the months were you don’t make a profit.

I would suggest that you set aside some money, say £1000 and use it over the christmas holidays and see how you feel if you lose it all!

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Thanks guys for your suport, and advice, im sure theres a few pros that read this forum.<br>Dave check your private mail, ive sent a reply.

Daz.:cheesy:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.