The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Official photographer – Kempton

Home Forums Archive Topics Official photographer – Kempton

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mounty
    • Total Posts 455

Does anyone know who the official photographer was for Kempton today? Friend of mine (jammy b*****d
    ) had an £83,000/£100 Must Be Keen about 5 yards from the line and, understandably, wants a framed photo of said beast.

Stormont
    • Total Posts 300

Fair play to him………….. his must have a very good internet speed connection to get at those big prices, they lasted about half a second, didnt they?

Did Thomas get banned for that? I hope he didn’t, for those of us in the game long enough to know Double M there was always the concern he would pull himself up.

Agreed, he stopped riding for a split second (half a stride) but it wouldnt have made any difference to the result if he had added one extra push into the finish.

racinggirlukracinggirluk
    • Total Posts 232

Email the course and they will pass you on the details of the said photographers at the course…….

If they wot give them to you…let me know, and I will get them for you

apracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3087

<br>Mounty,

Stephen Davies  –  Tel 01782 565291

Email  :  stephen.davies72@btopenworld.com

He sent me some proofs when Salute won there last month, but still pictures of floodlit races don’t work that well.

Kempton also provide the winning owner with a DVD of the race, so the course might be able to supply a copy of that for a price (which he can clearly afford!).

AP

richard
    Participant
    • Total Posts 138

Racetech can provide photo’s of the finish of all races.

richard

Mounty
    • Total Posts 455

Thanks for your help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.