The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

NEW SYSTEM.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems NEW SYSTEM.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    hudsonmat
    • Total Posts 129

Daz,

This is looking really promising, just one question. How are you choosing which meeting is the principal meeting?  I would have chosen Newbury this evening for today.

Keep up the good work.

cheers<br>matt

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi everyone.<br>Another profitable day, one winner at 11/4 and two placed at 5/1 and 10/1.:) <br>Profit now stands at 22.57 points.:biggrin: Thanks for all your comments, the reason i used yarmouth for wednesdays selections was my own personal choice, the meeting should have been newbury.<br>Iwill post all the results for this system on saturday evening win and placed results. And total profit.<br>The selections for thursdays racing is from goodwood.

2.40 FASHIONABLE MAN- RATED 60- 12 days last ran.

3.10 FIRE DOME- RATED 85 -3 days last ran.

5.20 CASTLE RIVER -RATED – 40 -38 days last ran.

Good luck every one, catch you all later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

robgomm
    • Total Posts 224

<br>Hi Daz, the 3yo’s only handicaps (class B or lower) on the turf might be the one’s that pull down the profit over the season…actually, they might be better now we’re further in. 3yo only non-listed race handicaps can be bloody annoying if there’s a trainer out to get a few wins with a now fully matured horse that’s 2yo form figures are: 008 or something like that.

Well done so far, Rob.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi robgomm.<br>I do agree with what your saying, i to have noticed the better class handicaps class C, and above do seem to be the races to concentrate on, because the better class horses are always towards the top of the handicap. Races usually at the begining of the week tend to be of low class, i will be looking closley to see if any trends appear to do with class of race and rating due to the horses form figures. Snowman suggested looking at number of days the selections last ran, just a few things to bare in mind over the next few weeks of testing.

Selections for friday 31st may.

AYR 2.50 MAGNUSSON -RATED 40- 15 days last ran.

AYR 3.50 PASITHEA -RATED 45- 15 days last ran.

AYR 4.50 FOREST TUNE -RATED 60- 21 days last ran.

Small loss of 4 points today, bank now stands at 18.57 points. One placed horse  , FIRE DOME 4/1 3RD.

Catch you all later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:            

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Daz,

Just to give credit where it’s due – I think it was Robgomm who suggested possibly looking at horses that had run within a certain number of days.

Cheers. Good luck for today at Ayr.

:biggrin:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

I think you was right snowman, looking back through the thread it was robgomm who made the comment about recent last time out winners, my apologises.<br>One winner at 5/1 thursday puts us again into profit,<br>bank now stands at 20.82 points, hope you all also had a winning day.:cheesy: <br>KEMPTON is the main meeting for saturdays bets, there are three.

KEMP. FURTHER OUTLOOK-RATED 80- 7days last ran- [C]

KEMP. KILLKENNY CASTLE- RATED 60- 28 days last ran-[C]

KEMP. BANGALORE-RATED 85-27 days last ran-[C]

Please note the letter in brackets is the class of race the horse is due to run in, this is to see if class of race as any barring on any win and placed results.:)

Good luck if any one is backing these tommorow, hope you all made a few bob today. Catch you later.<br>Daz.:cool:  

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Daz.

Not too often you get a 5/1 fav in a 13 runner race eh?

Yeah I’m with you on these so was pleased yesterday. I think this system has really got something going for it. Do you automatically get entered in the monthly competition?

Good luck for today Daz, I will post win only profit figures after today’s racing by way of comparison with the official system rules of each way.:cool: :biggrin:

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Daz,

I forgot it was the end of the month yesterday here are the figures for your selections backed to win only. ( 2 pts win as opposed to 1pt e/w)

At 31/5/02 46 pts staked – 81 pts return – 35 pts profit

Today (Sat) starts another month running total after Saturday.               52 pts staked – 90 pts return – 38 pts profit.

Figures for June only:-<br>6 pts staked – 9 pts return – 3 pts profit

How much better could it have been if Further Outlook had got up!?

Anyway great results Daz look forward to seeing the e/w bank.:cool: :biggrin:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi snowman.

Results for may 24th to 31st may.

25 selections.<br>50 points  staked win and e/w

The win profit totals after deduction of lost bets=18.50 points profit.

The place profit totals after daductions of lost bets = 2.32 points profit.

Total profit then for may = 20.82 points.<br>Ithink the each way side of the staking plan is letting the system down.

June profit so far.<br>3 selections= 6 points staked.<br>Win profit 3.50 points after deduction of lost bets.<br>Place profit 0.70 points after deduction of lost bets.

Total profit for june so far = 3.45 points.

Overall total profit for may and june = 24.27 points.

I think you are missing two bets some where in your profit and loss totals for may i have may down as 50 bets<br>And june down as 3.<br>You can see a difference already with the profit.<br>The each way part of the bets are only just into profit.<br>Level stakes of 2 points looks to be far more better.<br>Iwill keep june bets at each way stakes for now just to give the system a full months trial as apposde to just  9 days.<br>None the less profitable nine days.<br>Catch you all later with mondays selections.<br>Daz.:cheesy:    

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Selections for this bank holiday at SANDOWN.

2.15 MORE SIRENS-RATED  60- 30 days last ran [C]

3.55 PUTRA PEKAN-RATED 100-9 days last ran

5.05 LORD MELBOURNE -RATED 60 -27 days last ran [D]

5.35 CHARLIE SIMMONS -RATED 60- 44 days last ran [D]

Bank for may and june so far stands at 24.27 points.<br>Good luck with these for tommorow.<br>Catch you all later<br>Daz.:cheesy:

p.s. Welcome back Mr. E.:biggrin:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Thanks Daz…. I’ll catch up with this system tomorrow but it looks good mate……<br>:smiley:

MrE

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Six points down today,bank stands at 18.27 points.<br>Charlie simmons a n/r.:)

Selections for SANDOWN tuesday.

2.10 COLLAGE ROCK -RATED 70- 15 days last ran, [D]

2.40 HOUSTON PARK -RATED 60- 14 days last ran, [D]

4.15 BROWNING -RATED 90- 256 days last ran, [D]

Lets hope of a better day tuesday.<br>Catch you all later <br>Daz.:cheesy:

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hey Daz you were so unlucky yesterday – Sunley Scent was joint top rated with More Sirens in the 2-15.

I had a bit on as a ‘saver’ hope others who are following your system did too.

I know that More Sirens got the casting vote by being higher in racecard, but I couldn’t bear to see a joint top rated go unbacked – particularly with Frankie on!

(Edited by snowman at 11:55 am on June 4, 2002)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi snowman.<br>Well done with sunley scent, ive noticed that there are a few races that are with joint top rated or second top rated that win.<br>By the way where you on oscar pepper at redcar today rated 50 won at 6/1?:o <br>We had three more bets down today at sandown, with prices like 6/1 at redcar,makes you fell like kicking yourself.That one got away.:angry:

Selections for the main meeting at southwell.

4.10 ARCTIC FIZZ -RATED 60-14 days last ran [E]

4.45 SALUEM -RATED 20 -11 days last ran [D]

5.20 YOUNG TERN -RATED 40-107 days last ran [E]

Could do with one or two big priced winners to put the bank back up again.Bank now stands at 12.27 points.:o

Catch you later <br>Daz.:cheesy:  

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

I think that’s Arctic Flight Daz in the 4.10:biggrin:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.