The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

NEW SYSTEM.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems NEW SYSTEM.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi snowman.<br>I must have been cross eyed when i made the selection in the 4.10, good to see your on the ball.:biggrin: <br>The profits from last week are slowley dwindling away, this each way staking seems very volatile as to level stakes.<br>Selections are from HAYDOCK on thursday.

3.30 PASITHEA -RATED 75-6 days last ran.[C]

4.00 DISTANT PROSPECT -RATED 30 -29 days last ran.[C]

4.30 PRINCESS ELECTRA -RATED 50-6 days last ran.[E]

5.00 TARAS EMPEROR -RATED 60 -12 days last ran[D]

Bank currently stands at 7.89 points.:( <br>Catch you all later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Daz,

I see Pasithea is a non runner. Does your system call for reassessing the race and making Romany King the selection or do you just say no bet?

Oops! Now it’s me that can’t read Daz – that should say Roman King

(Edited by snowman at 1:29 pm on June 6, 2002)

robgomm
    • Total Posts 224

<br>Sadly Houston Park (the selection in the 2:40 at Sandown the other day) died. I’m not sure what the problem was but Houston Park pulled up and was put down. I didn’t read anything in the press. If we didn’t have horses, we wouldn’t have racing and i think more should be done to comemerate those horses that die and look at ways to stop the deaths.

Sorry, completely off the subject of the thread, but i just wanted to note my thoughts down.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Nice thought Rob, I saw the race and Houston Park was pulled up lame. The right foreleg was hanging awkwardly and looked broken but I’m no vet and the camera didn’t linger on the sight obviously.

I too looked for info but found none. You are right to remind us all that these horses are the reason we have the pleasure of our racing – not just the betting but the debate and great days out.

A timely reminder to us all Rob – nice post.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi rob and snowman.<br>It is sad when a horse dies, there dosent seem to be any press reports regarding horses like houston park, only horses that die from the big stables are commended for there bravery at the end of the day whether your from a top stable or not all horses do the same thing, it saddens me when i see horses injured and as a result, have to be put down. I think we some times take for granted what these animals do, for our pleasure.

Thursdays selections put us back up into profit.<br>There was one none runner PASITHEA, regarding none runners, you could reasses the race but for this thread a none runner counts as a no bet.<br>A winner at 7/1 and a place at 10/1 takes us into epsom with some money behind us.:) <br>Selections for friday.<br>EPSOM.<br>4.20 SYSTEMATIC- RATED 100-  24 days last ran.[C]

4.50 DUMARAN-RATED 60- 15 days last ran.

5.55 ALDORA -RATED 100 -16 days last ran. [C]

Catch you all later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi again.<br>Forgot to post the profit in the lastpost.<br>Profit now stands at 19.69 points.

Daz.:biggrin:

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Daz,

Haven’t posted win only comparison for a while.

June only looks like this. After Friday’s racing which threw up a 2nd 7/1 winner in as many days.

18 selections backed at 2 pts each to win. This gives 36 pts staked and 41 pts returned for a 5 pt profit.

When added to the carried forward profit from May (35 pts ) this gives a running total of 40 pts.

PS Daz I know you have May’s profit as 18.5 per pt staked i.e. 37 pts not 35 as I have stated above – but i honestly can’t see where i’ve gone wrong. So if you tell me that May’s win only profit should read 37 pts @ 2pts win stakes, then I’ll adjust my figures accordingly.

PPS. Daz check your figures. After Wednesday’s racing you posted bank standing at 7.89 pts. Thursday gave you 1 winner at 7/1 = 8pts + 2.4 pts = 10.4 pts returned, plus a placed horse at 10/1 = 3 pts returned.<br>Total 13.4 pts returned – 6 pts staked = an increase of 7.4 pts which should give new profit figure of 15.29 pts.But you have 19.69???(see last post)

Good luck for Derby day Daz.:biggrin: :cool: <br>

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Daz

Hope I’m not jumping the gun but I noticed you haven’t posted selections for Saturday – if I’ve read system correctly they would be at Epsom.

2.00 – Arabie

4.35 – Bishop’s Court

5.10 – Darasim

5.45 – Further Outlook

Hope that’s right Daz and that all is well with you.

Cheers:biggrin:  

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi snowman.<br>Sorry i didnt get time to put up selections for saturday, but work came first. Just managed to get home to see the running of the derby, what a great race.<br>I seam to have gone wrong some where with the profit and loss.<br>If i list all winners and placed selections and total number of selections for may and june, maybe you can see where ive gone wrong, me and figures where never my strong point. Thanks.<br>Catch you later <br>daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Snowman.<br>Here is a list of all selections from 24th may up to 8th june 2002.<br>MAY RESULST<br>BEAUCHAMP PILOT WON 4/1=1/4 ODDS<br>STRATUS LOST<br>PINCHBECK WON 11/2 =1/4 ODDS<br>BALI ROYAL WON 10/1=1/4 ODDS<br>WHITBARROW WON 4/1=1/4ODDS<br>ERIC LA BARROW LOST<br>THE BUTTERWICK KID 3RD 5/1=1/4 ODDS<br>BOLD RAIDER 3RD 4/1 =1/4 ODDS<br>SMIRK LOST<br>ROXANNE MILL LOST<br>APPROACHING STORM 3RD 11/4 =1/5 ODDS<br>RESEARCH LOST<br>MAJHOOL WON 9/4 =1/4 ODDS<br>WHITE PLAINS 2ND 5/2 = 1/4 ODDS<br>ASCARI WON 11/4 =1/4 ODDS<br>NELLI MELBA 2ND 5/1 =1/5 ODDS<br>KARNZWOOD 2ND 10/1=1/4 ODDS<br>FASHIONABLE MAN LOST<br>FIREDOME 3RD 4/1 =1/4 ODDS<br>CASTLE RIVER LOST <br>MAGNUSSON LOST<br>PASITHEA WON 5/1=1/4 ODDS<br>FOREST TUNE LOST

JUNES RESULTS SO FAR.<br>FURTHER OUTLOOK 2ND 9/1 =1/4 ODDS<br>BANGALORE WON 7/2=1/5 ODDS<br>MORE SIRENS LOST <br>PUTRA PEKAN LOST <br>LORD MELBOURN LOST<br>CHARLIE SIMMONS NONE RUNNER<br>COLLAGE ROCK LOST<br>HOUSTON PARK LOST<br>BROWNING LOST<br>ARCTIC FLIGHT LOST<br>SALUEM 2ND 5/2=1/4 ODDS<br>YOUNG TERN LOST <br>PASITHEA NONE RUNNER<br>DISTANT PROSTECT 2ND 10/1 =1/4 ODDS<br>PRINCESS ELECTRA LOST<br>TARAS EMPEROR WON 5/1 =1/4 ODDS<br>SYSTEMATIC 2ND 9/4 =1/4 ODDS<br>DUMARAN WON 7/1=1/4 ODDS<br>ALDORA 3RD 100/30=1/5 ODDS<br>ARABIE LOST<br>BISHOPS COURT LOST <br>DARASIM LOST<br>FURTHER OUTLOOK 2ND 7/2=1/4 ODDS

These are all the results for may24th up to 8th june,<br>Ihope these are of some help i think where ive gone wrong is deduction of none runners by not deducting?<br>Iwill post selections for sundays racing later.

Daz.:cheesy: <br>

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Selections for racing on sunday.<br>Ripon.

3.10 KEZ- RATED 85- 11 days last ran.[D]

3.45 LOUVOLITE -RATED 60-368 days last ran.[C]

4.45 SUALDA – RATED 80 -6 days last ran.[D]<br>Hope we have a better day than saturday only one selection placed at 7/2.:(

Catch you all later <br>Daz.:cheesy:

robgomm
    • Total Posts 224

<br>Coshocton’s sad death today will get the coverage every racehorse death deserves.

Unlucky with Arabie Daz, Willie Ryan went for the stand rail, lost a load of ground and Arabie was fourth. He’d have been third had around four lengths not been chucked in the bin!

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Yea at LEAST 3rd, was travelling well

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Only one selection placed sunday KEZ 3rd at 9/2.:cheesy:

Selections from nottingham for monday.

2.45 WHISTLER-RATED  70- 5 days last ran[D]

4.14 PIE HIGH-RATED 25- 7 days last ran [D]

4.45 BELLE ROUGE-RATED 65- 12 days last ran [E]

Catch you all later.<br>Daz.:biggrin:

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

OK Daz, here we go based on your figures in the list above – a nice simple breakdown ( I hope! )

1, Under the strict rules of the system i.e. 1 Pt e/w on each selection for May only.

23 Bets  –  46 Pts staked  –  67.54 Pts returned  –  21.54 Pts profit

For June only up to & including Sun 9th.

24 Bets  –  48 Pts staked  –  43.07 Pts returned  –  (4.93) Pts loss

——————————————-

2, By way of comparison here are the figures for the same selections to the same outlay  (2 pts per) but win only. Firstly for May.

23 Bets  –  46 Pts staked  –  81 Pts returned  –  35 Pts profit

Now for June up to & incl. 9th.

24 Bets  –  49 Pts staked  –  41 Pts returned  –  (8) Pts loss.

Phew!

The ONLY adjustment I have made to your list Daz is Tara’s Emperor – who won at 7/1 not 5/1 as you have listed.

Whichever way you look at it Daz great results in May AND cumulatively and plenty of time for June to turn around.

Good luck for today – Cheers:biggrin:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.