The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

MORE HELP

Home Forums Horse Racing MORE HELP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    ARCHIE 1
    • Total Posts 40

HI CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS ONE IT RAN IN THE FIRST AT WETHERBY 27/12/07 BUT NOT IN RACE CARD NAME OF HORSE AND JOCK IF POS THANKS
    [/url:310fsat3]

rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Those aren’t the coulours advertised in the card but look like those of the late Jimmy Fitzgerald so I’d surmise the horse is Navelina nd the jockey Fergus King.

ARCHIE 1
    • Total Posts 40

THANKS

lekha85
    Participant
    • Total Posts 330

Archie – was that you taking photos as horses went down the chute? I spotted someone taking pics of me leading Low Reactor down and am trying to find out who it was…?

ARCHIE 1
    • Total Posts 40

YES IM AM ONE OF 2 CAMERS WHO ARE ALOUD DOWN THIRE BUT I DIDNT GET ANY PICS OF YOU UNLESS YOU ARE IN A GROUP BUT ALL WAYS ASK AS IM ALWAYS THIRE WHAT RACE WAS IT AND I’LL HAVE A LOOK

lekha85
    Participant
    • Total Posts 330

Hi Archie, it was the 2.35 3m1f Novices’ Handicap Chase on the 26th. I was leading up Low Reactor…

ARCHIE 1
    • Total Posts 40

Those aren’t the coulours advertised in the card but look like those of the late Jimmy Fitzgerald so I’d surmise the horse is Navelina nd the jockey Fergus King.

at first i had to say the same but now i find the race cards are totaly wrong :evil: :? as thay had to split the first race anyone got any ider at all :wink:

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1049

Richard McGrath on Lease Lend :D

AngloGerman
    • Total Posts 602

Is he wearing someone elses breeches? Just that in Germany, most jockeys have their names on their breeches, and those in the photo look like they say ‘R DALTON’ or something.

Darren – AngloGerman

Richard Hoiles
    • Total Posts 197

Nothing in those colours ran in the first at Wetherby that day.

Have you got the actual time you took the photo. First was 12.20.

ARCHIE 1
    • Total Posts 40

yes the first race 12.20 100% sure i got all the other horse’s in the race all named but this is not listed at all in any race on that day my son got this if it help’s
    [/url:1xgm143p]
    [URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php

ARCHIE 1
    • Total Posts 40

also this one of the start of the ST JOHN AMBULANCE HURDLE 12 20 look at the forth horse and jock you can see its him :?
    [/url:35kuzxys]

Richard Hoiles
    • Total Posts 197

That is def not the 2 mile start at Wetherby so can’t be the first on the 27th.

Looks more like the 2m 7f with the fence in the background at entrance to back straight.

Zoso
    • Total Posts 479

More to the point, who are those 2 jockeys in 2nd and 3rd. Remind me not to back that pair. They seem more interested in posing for the camera than concentrating on the race. :D

Richard Hoiles
    • Total Posts 197

I reckon it could be Our Joycey of K.Walton’s (that is what is on britches ?) that ran in the 12.50 on that day.
    It is now the 3m 1/2f start since they remeasured etc and am sure looking at toher colours it is that race though would have been colour change from the racecard – blue and orange I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.