The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Masters 2019

Home Forums General Sports Masters 2019

Viewing 7 posts - 35 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 12716

You’ve gotta hand it to Tiger, he’s not my favourite guy, but to come back to
    the level he has after a few years in the wilderness in some feat. Disappointed
    with Molinari, but overall I did well enough with DeChambeau 1st round leader,
    Molinari e/w at 22/1 and Simpson managed to sneak into the places too at 100/1.

It’s not like us not to have the winner between us, but I have to admit I didn’t
    see this one coming. Well done all with the places, and we had a few, and a nice
    win with top amateur Hovland Darren. On to the US Open at Pebble Beach in June,
    I’m sure one of us will bag that one :good:

Richard88
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2620

On to the US Open at Pebble Beach in June,
    I’m sure one of us will bag that one

No need to wait that long, the USPGA has been moved to May from this year :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 12716

Cheers Richard, I wasn’t aware of the change. So in that case it’s on to Bethpage Black
    in May, and I’m still sure one of us will bag that one :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7622

Thanks guy happy with Hovland but only won cause Ortiz missed a short birdie at 18 i seen it thank god he missed it

Also happy with Xander but felt could of won it but happy with place at 40/1

And after my words on Molinari i on him for USPGA Championship at 40/1 i was saying the same things when Cantlay got at 50/1 for USPGA was top at the masters happy he not got over the line

USPGA be next major but if odds out today my golf bets this week be in the sports bets thread

homersimpson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2866

No need to wait that long, the USPGA has been moved to May from this year

What’s the thinking behind that?

Someone mentioned on the TV about the next Major been the USPGA and I thought “surely you mean the US Open?”. Obviously not.

Participant
    • Total Posts 12716

I wasn’t aware of it either Homer, but is seems that the US PGA will be held in
    May from now on to avoid clashing with the Olympics every 4th year. It feels a
    bit strange, and compresses the Majors a little, but I’m sure we’ll get used to
    it.

homersimpson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2866

Cheers Big G. Makes sense and saves the best till last, although I’m sure the Yanks wouldn’t agree 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 35 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.