The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Friday 25th

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Friday 25th

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Im leaving for the Curragh very shortly , i have booked a room with a pc in it & if im not too drunk i will make an effort to look in before Monday morning, going to Dublin on Sunday to watch a couple of the Gaelic games being played @ Croake Park

I have to admit im a little embarassed because the best  ive posted is a 2nd, but as ive seen time & time again its only a matter of time before it all clicks again…

Sandown<br>2.35 Great Fox

Chester<br>4.40 Heaven Knows

Newmarket<br>5.00 Malapropism

Bath<br>7.00 Gwilyn

Do any of you agree with this lot or are you actually backing the winners in these races ….lol

Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9199

Was listening to Talksport this morning with Alan Brazil and Micky Quinn. Micky Quinn sounded really keen on the chances of Blue Rocket in the 4.05 at Chester. REALLY KEEN! 😉

Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9199

REALLY KEEN but really off the mark too!

FlatSeasonLover
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2068

Not a day for favourites. Watching people getting cleaned out is good for my firm (Ladbrokes) but not for the punters.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Flatseasonlover, i take them anti post bets are the cleaver money ?

Im going to post up my selections under todays date (heading) & im expecting away better today, maybe you might let me put a yankee on with you & you might enhance my odds on all the bets since YOU Ladbroakes make record profits last year, im hardly going to clean you out now am i….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.