Dublin Racing Festival- The Review

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Dublin Racing Festival- The Review

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1989

Well Set Up well beaten by a horse i’m involved in, very weird and unexpected.

Listen Dear had a problem last year which kept her off the track from November to August 19 and when coming back she really disappointed. Had been working ok, but just looked to have fallen out of love with the game. A last throw of the dice putting her up in trip seems to have worked. She was always a very one paced mare, needing to run from the front and set her pace, maybe with age she’s gotten even slower haha and perhaps learnt to settle a little better allowing her to see out the trip better. She did stay in a PTP afterall.

I don’t think Well Set Up is one to ignore going forward, she stays well, and will pick up some decent mares contests i suspect this year.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16078

Well done Jack with Listen Dear, great result for you, hope you enjoyed it.

jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1989

Hang In There one of my horses to follow is out again today, hopefully he can make it past the first hurdle without incident. Up against a very good bumper horse in Eden Du Houx.

jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1989

Hang In There one of my horses to follow is out again today, hopefully he can make it past the first hurdle without incident. Up against a very good bumper horse in Eden Du Houx.

Well Eden Du Houx was pulled out and declared again for today. Hang In There was pretty easily by 7Ls from the front. Didn’t expect him to go from the front, but i guess he stays further so best to keep it as simple as possible. He did get edgy before the race + did show inexperience through out it, hopefully that’ll be ironed out with racing! Could be a decent enough horse going forward.

jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1989

Well Set Up wins her listed race! Wasn’t entirely straightforward viewing, but she’s done it well enough in the end. Stays well + has plenty of ability…interesting to see where they go now with her!

Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16078

I thought she was going to throw it for a second, but I’d agree, she eventually did it ok, and certainly an interesting one.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.