The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

DID WE WIN TODAY

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems DID WE WIN TODAY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    WINNING2
    • Total Posts 11

WINCANTON 3.00<br>Sunset King WIN AND PLACE.<br>3RD 1001

WILL PUT THEM UNDER THIS HEADING IN FUTURE SO KEEP AN EYE ON IT.

CHEPSTOW 14.40  WAS PUT UNDER THIS HEADING.

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

A good result, but what is the system? Or is it just a selection/fancy?

WINNING2
    • Total Posts 11

No it’s a method developed over 20 years and is a real killer just watch this space.

No bet today.

WINNING2
    • Total Posts 11

TOWCESTER 14.50<br>Alfasonic WIN AND PLACE.

Defector
    • Total Posts 7

Nice keep up the good work

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Well done again. Really impressive stuff. Is this an indication of how all the selections run or are you having a good run at the moment.

WINNING2
    • Total Posts 11

As I am only dealing with the principle meeting it’s just seems to keep going.<br>A lot depends on how I feel in the morning, as I take the races I’m interested in apart.<br>I have blackboard to write on and look on how it will pan out,can the trainer sustain progress even if the horse did not run too well,but the trainer will not give up on the horse is a good sign, in short know your trainers.<br>Is the jockey good enough to sustain the run when it starts.<br>If I look at a race too long I trash it as it is not doing it for me.<br>So at most per day will be 2 races never more, so all energy goe’s into these races,and so does the computer.

Today at towcester fancies top weights in hcaps and staying horses do well here.

<br>(Edited by WINNING2 at 5:55 pm on Jan. 6, 2006)<br>

(Edited by WINNING2 at 5:58 pm on Jan. 6, 2006)

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

Nice work, W2. I’m relieved to learn that your selection process requires a bit of serious work. It would make the rest of us look silly if you could find such good -priced winners/places without a logical approach.

WINNING2
    • Total Posts 11

A good horse to look at in the ladbrooke tomorrow.<br>  Briareus.<br>give this horse a very good look over.

No bet for me tomorrow.

Chill out etc.

WINNING2
    • Total Posts 11

THESE ARE MY RESULTS FOR THIS MONTH UP TO YESTERDAY.<br>JUST TO SHOW HOW IT CAN BE DONE.

<br>THESE RESULTS ARE THE ONLY HORSES BACKED IN JANUARY. <br>ALL HORSES ARE BACKED WIN AND PLACE ON BETFAIR.

JAN 1ST NO BET.<br>JAN 2ND NO BET.<br>JAN3RD WON 201.     BETFAIR WIN PRICE 30S<br>JAN 4TH 3RD 1001.  BETFAIR PLACE PRICE 30S<br>5TH JAN NO BET.<br>6TH JAN WON 201. BETFAIR WIN PRICE 26S<br>7TH JAN NO BET.<br>8TH JAN NO BET.<br>9TH JAN NO BET.<br>10TH JAN LOST. THE ONLY LOSING BET UP TILL NOW.<br>11TH JAN 3RD 121. BETFAIR PLACE PRICE 3.5<br>12 JAN NO BET.<br>13 JAN NO BET.<br>14TH JAN 3RD 251. BETFAIR PLACE PRICE 5.6<br>15 JAN NO BET.<br>16 JAN NO BET.<br>17 JAN NO BET.<br>18TH WON 112.      BETFAIR WIN PRICE 12S.<br>

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Well done –  excellent results.

Good luck for the rest of the month.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

I thought you had given up posting, W2.

It seems you have something, but you will have to keep posting prior to the racing and on a regular basis before you are taken seriously on the forum. If you don’t care what opinion people have, is it worth bothering?

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

If you posted your tips I’d back them!

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

That’s excellent WINNING2 .. I do prefer to get my tips before the race has taken place though.<br>

(Edited by dave jay at 8:29 am on Jan. 23, 2006)

JohnnyBJohnnyB
    • Total Posts 768

me too Dave, but they are easier to pick after..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.